Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Rhythm Of My Heartbeat-9

Previously...

From yousif;
Wainich min ghair shar? Ma sima3na 9outich elyoum?

Ugh! I reprogrammed his number into "moron" ,, then switched off my phone, and slept!

-----------------------------------------------------

2 DAYS LATER;

I went off to college, wearing the simplest thing I found, light blue pants and a white tshirt, I drove my range rover to college, I found my friends in the coffee shop ..

Ruba; hey, quick kisses, I'm late for class
Rinad + basma; *blow kisses*

I held my mug, and I was walking quickly to the class .. elQa3a was kind of empty, coz hal maada ma7ad yabeha! Bs ana makhthat'ha 3ashan itrafi3 mu3adily, I saw this girl! THE GIRL! You know the one at the parttyy?! She was playing with her hair, and chatting with her friends who were gathered around her. I burned at that moment. And figured I should sit some place far far away. The only place available was beside a bunch of dudes who were laughing. Whatever! I sat kind of next to them. They froze and stopped laughing! Shnu awal mara itshofoon bint? … I was paying attention to the doctor. I was a good girl, trying to avoid the girl, and also trying to avoid the guys. 3ogob ma khali9at elmu7athara, I was going to the door, and so was the girl, our eyes met! And yes I wanted to kill her! She had this huge smile that said "I love s3ood" I know that smile! I had it for a year! And now she stole it from me!!!! .. I walked forward, controlling my temper, I found basma sitting at the coffee shop, alone, reading a book ..

Ruba; hey nerd! Are you always at the coffee shop?

Basma put her book down

Basma; haha, shiftay?

Ana ga3adt at2afaf! The girl was standing in the way, talking to some guy. And she still has that smile! I wanna rip it off of her face! ..

Basma; shfech?

She looked back and forth, at me and the girl.

Basma; hey I've seen that girl before.. *trying to think*
Ruba; oh yeah! We saw her at the party
Basma; ohh! Definitely makes sence.
Ruba; *angry*
Basma; shfeech?
Ruba; that girl! *clenching teeth*
Basma; shfeha?
Ruba; hathy 7abeebat s3ood!
Basma; *Gasp* 9iijj?
Ruba; normally I wouldn't say the F word!
Basma; whoa! Chill!
Ruba; *mumbling*

She put her hand on my shoulder, then I started to cry! … I want him back! He's mine!

Basma; hey..
Ruba; basma shnu hatha? *gasp* ana a7ibah, o ohwa yadryy ib hal shay *gasp* I can't live without him wallah! I literally can't live without him! *gasp*

I couldn't take it any more! I got up and ran to my car, and drove off! .. I went to his university .. I parked there .. I really didn't know what I was doing?! Why am I here?! I just needed a last look at him! I'll see him if I'm lucky, I waited and waited. And yes, he did come out, he was talking to his friend on his way to the car. Tana7t ib wayh elwalad! He's perfect! He was once mine! .. his friend went back to the university,,s3ood continued walking, and grabbed his phone, he looked up at me. my mouth was open! I closed it quickly and held the steering wheel. I looked at it, and didn't make a move, until I heard a knock on my window! I looked up! Damn it, it was him! ,, I slowly opened the window..

S3ood; what brings you here?
Ruba; umm .. uh,, I have .. a friend, who's expecting me to pick her up .. yeah!

He knew I was lying, so he simply smiled. Ugh! I miss that smile! I looked at him with puppy eyes. And I hesitated if to smile or not. I closed the window and reversed .. what the hell was I thinking? I'm seriously damaged! He ate my heart;* ,, I love him! Ugh! He's too busy loving that girl ;@!! .. I switched on my phone, 11 MissU's .. 3 texts! .. 8 MissU's from "moron" ,, 3 MissU's From basma,,

From Moron;
Wainich?

From Moron;
Call me when you open your phone

From basma;
Ya 7mara! Wallah bathbi7iich! Ana barou7 your house!!

Wai3 itwahagt ib yousif now! Shifikny minna el7een? Ma 9adag 3ala allah git lah a7ibah!? .. ya waily min bsaim .. I went home, and her car was parked out side .. when I entered I found her sitting on the dining room, chit chatting with khalid. She turned and saw me ..

Basma; kahyy!
Ruba; kany!
Khalid; hahaha
Basma; entay laish chithyy?!
Ruba; laish shnu b3d? .. bsaim wallah sorry I just needed air
Khalid; laish ohwa ish9ayir?

And I gave basma the stare! Ya3nyy chithyy wari6atny, now I have to make up a story!

Ruba; I was bil mo7athara, b3dain faj2a 6ala3t!
Khalid; ana ishgayil lich?!*Angry*
Ruba; waaiih!
Khalid; kaifiich hatha mostaQbilich mu mostaQbily!
Ruba; enzain!

Basma looked back and forth among us..

Ruba; wayyy, a7is ib theeja, emshay basoom ni6la3 ensawyy ay shay!
Basma; eeh yallah emshay
Ruba; bye khalood
Khalid; bye, I hope you'll feel better. La it6awloon
Ruba; bin6awil!
Khalid; laish?
Ruba; 3nad feek bs!
Khalid; hahaa,,yallah 7i6ay balich
Ruba; ok .. bye

I sat on the passenger seat, and put my hand on my hand and leaned it against the door.. basma started the engine, and relocated the rear view mirror .. she drove off ..

Basma; wain tabeen enrou7?
Ruba; madryy
Basma; tabeen nakhith ranood?
Ruba; yeah ok
Basma; wait lemme call her
Ruba; k

She dialed her number ..

Basma; hii ,, ranood ana o ruba binrou7 entimasha tiyeen? .. ya 7mara laish? .. fine fine! Khal yinfi3iich chalbiich! .. o salamat I guess ;p .. ok bye .. I love you too ,, you9al ,, bye
Ruba; shetgoul?
Basma; hmph! Her little puppy is sick, o she has to take care of him, o itsalim 3alaich itgoul sorry she couldn't make it.
Ruba; oh 3adyy ..
Basma; so missy? Wain binrou7?
Ruba; madryy
Basma; I'm driving in circles tara!
Ruba; madryy bsaim, just pick any place that's quiet..
Basma; the beach?
Ruba; ok

We went to the beach, we sat on a bench, and we were talking normally ..

Basma; … ambaih itkhayilay it3arfeen shnu ana tijamadt ib mokanyy!!
Ruba; haha .. *fakes laughter*
Basma; afa! Lahadarja salfity sakheefa? *jokes*
Ruba; no no. t2! Wai3 basoom I want to live my life normally! I'm trying!
Basma; aww 7ayatyy! Is there any way I could help?
Ruba; just knowing that you're there beside me helps ,, wallah
Basma; 7abeebtyy, a7ibich wallah;*
Ruba; ana akthar

I held her hand and looked away, I was about to cry, o I didn't want that attention, the attention that's "aww, why are you crying" and blah blah blah! I really want to live my life normally without s3ood! I can do that! Right? .. so after a while, we got bored so we went back home .. when I was about to sleep ,, yousif called a couple of times, but I ignored, and then he wouldn't stop calling!!! .. so I picked up

Ruba; na3am?
Yousif; laish elnafsiya?
Ruba; maku shay, khair?
Yousif; if this is a bad time I'll call later
Ruba; no it's not, goul?
Yousif; ok!,,umm,,shbitsaween bachir?
Ruba; ma 3indy shay, laish?
Yousif; maybe a3zimich 3al 3asha?
Ruba; umm

Many thoughts came to my mind at that moment. I know it's wrong, I know I'm not in love with him, I know this is just some kind of revenge 7ag s3ood. I know THIS IS WRONG! But I was so fed up, and I needed to live my life! ..

Ruba; ok
Yousif; okay?? .. *low voice* YES!!!
Ruba; aha! I said ok!
Yousif; ok ok, la it3a9been!
Ruba; haha *bil Qa9ib*
Yousif; Nino elba7ar, ok?
Ruba; fine
Yousif; 8?
Ruba; 7
Yousif; ok, see you there
Ruba; bye

I'm really nafsiya with him. I hate the guy! What am I supposed to do? .. I kept it as a secret, coz I know what my friends would think or say..

NEXT DAY;

I wore whatever. I didn't care! But since it's nino fa ma baghait wayid ahalig, I wore a black dress, and mini cardigan. Black also, my hair was down but I put it on the side, make up was very simple. I parked outside, and wanted to put lipgloss, as I was searching for it, someone knocked on my window! Galby 6a7 ib ba6ny! I was so scared, I gasped and put my hand on my chest. When I looked!! It was yousif!! ,, I opened the window ..

Ruba; khara3tnyyyyyy!!
Yousif; haha, asif
Ruba; ishyaybik?
Yousif; wanted to tell you, you don't need anything, you're perfect as you are.

I faked a smile, and got out of the car, and we walked in the restaurant .. we held the menus when we sat down .. I was searching for something that would catch my eye, yousif was staring at me, I saw that from the conrer of my eye.. it bothered me! so I put the menu down ..

Ruba; am I some kind of show?
Yousif; shnu?
Ruba; ugh! whatever!

I held the menu back and searched again, ba6 chabdy 9ara7a! waii3! We ordered,,and as we were waiting for the order .. I was 7a6a reel 3ala reel o shaking my foot coz I was nervous! ..

Yousif; shfeech?
Ruba; mafeeny shay ..
Yousif; ma tabeen ensoulif?
Ruba; ent soulif
Yousif; hmmm ,, let's see ,, oh yeah ,,

He was talking, and talking. I was simply looking at him, my arms were crossed, I didn't really listen to a word he was saying, I was thinking of s3ood the whole time… yousif suddenly stopped talking ..

Yousif; ………
Ruba; ……..
Yousif; laish chithy itkhizeenyy chinich bit6igeny?
Ruba; ha..? wha..? haha! La2 la2, sorry sara7t shway, kammmil ..

Yousif looked confused, ok I admit, even though he's a jackass, he doesn't deserve this! ..

Ruba; I'm sorry
Yousif; don't be .. I get it, we'll take it slow, no talking ;p

A sided smile came upon my face.

Yousif; literally!
Ruba; What?

He motioned that he's not going to talk!

Ruba; you gotta be kidding me!

And he hit me softly on my hand, and motion that I shouldn't talk! .. when we got the order,, I didn't touch my food, so he pointed at my food and pointed at his mouth while his mouth was filled with food! Meaning I should eat ..

Ruba; eh bakil b3d shway bs..

His eyes popped out! "Bassich la itta7achain" .. it was kind of weird in a funny way .. how am I supposed to shut up? I needed napkins. And he insisted I don't talk!

Ruba; ok I quit! Let's talk!
Yousif; haha, I do this all the time?

And haven't people killed you?

Yousif; so talk ..
Ruba; there isn't much to say ..

He looked at me waiting for something ..

Ruba; ok! ,, fine! Let's seee .. what do you wanna hear?
Yousif; talk about your personality ..
Ruba; well, I'm calm, when I compare myself with my friends, I'm cheerful, or was, I don't know..umm..I'm a a fast learner, I find it easy to communicate with others. I put myself in their shoes..

Wai3 this is really silly!

Yousif; mhmm ..?

I don't wanna talk any more!!!!

Ruba; what about you?

Perfect! Turn the conversation to him, o aftak ana ;)

Yousif; I'm always misunderstood, I'm very patient, I like animals, I like reading, lots of things really..

ZERO INTEREST!!!!

Ruba; aha, nice .. listen I have to go now ha?
Yousif; bismillah!
Ruba; yeah, my brother hates it when I'm late!
Yousif; tawa 8 ella!
Ruba; yeah 3ala ma ou9al and that ..
Yousif; ok, khala9 ok, adfa3 o namshyy

Wai3 b3d yaby ewa9ilny el-car!?

Ruba; umm,,ok!

He payed, and he walked me to my car, and as I was reaching for my door, he put his hand on the door!

Ruba; what?
Yousif; a7ibich

Does he?

Ruba; me too

Yeah sure!!! In your dreams! UGH!! .. he moved a few steps backwards as I reversed .. I felt like such a bad person! Maybe he does love me? o ana I'm playing with his feelings!? I went to bed a sad evil person that night. I really felt bad!

NEXT DAY;

I woke up, reaching for my phone, found 2 msgs…

From Baba;
7abeebty ruba deri balich 3ala dirastich, kilha cham shahar enshallah warid, aby ashouf shahadtich kilha A! take care of yourself

From yousif;
Morning ;D

I didn't want to reply on either of them! .. Coz za3lana 3ala my dad! Shnu hatha kilha cham shahar?! Don't forget tara we need you, ya3ny you're our father! 9ij enna we're grownups, o we can manage, but that doesn't mean ennik takhith ra7tik!! ;s! o yousif maly khelga! ..

IN COLLEGE;

I had a lecture with rinad, I was taking notes ..

Rinad; pst
Ruba; ha?
Rinad; aby aghazlich
Ruba; haha, 9ij fathya!
Rinad; hach raQmy

She gave me this tiny note that had her number in it with a kiss

Ruba; hahahaha, ranood yal khibla!! Wallah maynoona!
Rinad; call me babe *wink*

I couldn't help but laugh my ass out! 9ij maynoona! .. I receieved a text from her minutes later.. ";*" .. ";$" .. "I'm gonna walk my dog today, wanna come?" .. "yeah" .. "cool, khanyeeb bsaim b3d" .. "ok, yaay wanasa" ..

AT THE END OF THE DAY;

We saw basma in the café writing something..

Rinad; BOH!
Basma; *Gasp* ya 7mara!

And she hit her ;p yahalo

Rinad; haha, shiftay wayhich?
Basma; eeh ish7alata, a7la min wayhich

Kamat 3alaiha! Seriously:P? wallah yahal!

Rinad; sim3ay yal yahil :p ..
Basma; *interrupts* 6a3 min yit7achaa *shocked*
Rinad; hahaa, listen!!! Binrou7 enmashyy nikey, ta3alay ..
Basma; allaah wanasa! Ok bayii, meta?
Rinad; umm ,, madryy, elmagharb?
Basma; yeah ok

LATER;

I was studying on my desk. Ga3 a3abil bil awraag! There were lots and I got so confused! Until I received a text from rinad "yallah badlay" .. abeeha min allah ana! I got up, wore my orangish pink juicy training, nikey shoes ;p ,, and waited for rinad to pick me up. I heard noisy horns. So I got down, I knew it was rinad. My brother saw me…

Khalid; mnu el7aywan hatha?
Ruba; heeyyy!! Ya shagoul! Hathy rifeejty!
Khalid; hahha! Sorry sorry madryy, hahaa
Ruba; enzain chub :p, yalah bye
Khalid; wain bitro7oon?
Ruba; ishtabyy?
Khalid; yimkin ayii
Ruba; ligafaaaaaaaaaa *jokes*
Khalid; 3naad feech bayii enzain?
Ruba; khaloooood *dala3*
Khalid; el7een khalood haa? Tawa malgoof!
Ruba; khalood!!
Khalid; wain bitro7oon?
Ruba; ifff! Binrou7 enmashy chalbha

Lal7een el7abeeba et6ig hirnaat!

Khalid; aby ayii
Ruba; ifff khwailiiid! *angry*
Khalid; goulay 7ag rifeejtich itrou7, o e7na eb nil7ag'ha!
Ruba; yal maleeQ!
Khalid; haha..

I called rinad

Rinad; zara3teenyyyy! Ya3ny chithyy?
Ruba; iff siktay khalood okhoi biyee! Egoul entay rou7ay o e7na ib nil7egich!
Rinad; ha?
Ruba; adry adry! Ma 3alaih yallah..okhoi o ligaftah
Rinad; haha, 3ady it's fine ;p .. wanasa a9lan(6)! ;p
Ruba; haha, yallah 7abeebty sorry ha;*
Rinad; don't worry

I sat down waiting for khalood to finish dressing. He wore grey sports pants, o an orange tshirt

Ruba; tara bard!
Khalid; 3ady
Ruba; kaifik

We got into his car, Touareg, I probably didn't mention that khalid is older than me, he's s3ood's age, 22. he turned on the radio, and we drove all the way to mamsha elsira .. basma was parked waiting for us. The four of us were walking, and a half counting the dog ;p .. kanaw gam esolfoon o chithyy ..

From Moron;
Wainich?

To Moron;
Bil mamsha

From Moron;
Enzain laish ma itrideen 3ala msgaty?

To Moron;
Ma wi9alny shay

From Moron;
Aha mashy, enzain aby ashoufich

To Moron;
I'm with my brother

From Moron;
3ady bs bayi ashoufich wamshy

I ignored. Maly khelga! .. as we were walking, there were a bunch of guys walking a dog as well. And nikey fitha7na! he's in love with their female doggy!

Rinad; ambaih! Nikey chub 3aiib!! Down boy!!

We were all laughing insanely,,until he slipped out of her hands, and went to the female dog and shesma! (btw hal salfa 9ij 9arat with me and my friends, you won't believe el-fashlaaaa!!) .. the guys were laughing their guts out! And rinad was too embarrassed to go over there and get her dog back. O ma laha wayh itgoul 7ag my brother! It was really embarrassing! That's why the guys got him off of her and handed the dog to rinad, 6ab3an her face was like a tomato! 9iij efashil! ..

Rinad; *whispers to ruba* way ruba enga9 wayhyyy
Ruba; 3ady 3ady..tikbireen o tinsain ;p
Rinad; ya 7mara

She hit me on my shoulder..I turned my head to the left, and I saw yousif in his car, looking at me! ishdaraah enna ana hny!?

Ruba; umm, guys, ana ta3abt bag3ad shwaya ok? I'll catch up with you later
Khalid; ok
Ruba; bye

I sat on a bench, waited for them to fade..when they did, I went to his car, he opened the window for me

Ruba; are you out of your mind?*angry* I'm with my brother!! Tadryy etha shafik I would be dead?!
Yousif; actually you wouldn't! 7ata lw shafny? Ishda3wa he knows who I am!
Ruba; ugh! yousiif stop stalking me! you're freaking me out!
Yousif; I wanted to see you! A7is min ziman mu shayfiich!
Ruba; ok yousif! You can see me! bs 3ad mu chithyy!
Yousif; I can see you?
Ruba; eeh
Yousif; if you promise enna we will see each other later on, I will drive off, if you don't bag3ad hnyy lain tamshoon o bal7egich elbait b3d!

7aywaan

Ruba; fine!
Yousif; promise
Ruba; I promise! Ugh! now go!
Yousif; *smile* mwah! A7ibich!

Ruba; yeah me too

This dude is insane! I walked faster so I can reach my friends and my brother…

-----------------------------------------------------

Long enough?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

maskeen yousiff a7isa 9ij i7bhaa!!
i dont knw why but i have a feeling ina eventually ruba will fall for him:P
ooo hahahahhaha salfatkom ma3a the doog wayyy 7ada fashlaa!! but its soo funny manii gadraa a9dg its truee;P !!

FMA said...

waaay! yousif laish chethy ga6 nafsa:@ ugh kilish mo thgeeel!

yeah it is great!

Licious;*** said...

emmm yeah? but i didn't get enough ;P i LOVE ur story adn the dog part cracked my up so much!!LOOOOOL

oh and yousef im3awer galbee coz i LOVE him ;P

and i MISS my s3ood ;(

it's so complicated i don't know who i want ruba to end up with ;P ya3nee madree laish i'm hating her :S ya3nee she had s3oood!!! ;P but ugh!! madreee ;P

hahahaha loved it next post please :D :D I can't have enough of this :D :D

The Truth said...

Anon; Eehh he does :( ,, bs 6areeQtah mu tamaam! ,, Eeh ambaih! wayy I can't forget that day!

N; Lol, well he's crazy for her;p

Licious; Lool! Eeh ruba is being a bad person right now ;p ,, she's evil ;p .. she wants revenge! yallah we'll see what happens next ;)

Thank you;;**

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

ELYooM ANA MIT2AKHRAA:((( !!

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

7araaam yousiiff:( khala9 abadla ib s3oooddd:p
lol amazing long post! i love!
and i love you:*

The Truth said...

Always.Be; lool, eldinyaa dawaraaaa ;p .. Thank you 7abeebtyy;* ,, Same here;;*

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com