Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Rhythm Of My Heartbeat-6

Sorry about the short post guys;*
I just wanted it to end with something that would make you excited. wala ana emkamla wayid, bs I save it for later ;p eQti9adiya :p .. ishyaab hatha 7ag hatha :P? LOL! Enjoy;;*

-----------------------------------------------------

Previously...

We stood there drinking coffee and staring at each other..

Basma; wait a minute! What's this?
Ruba; what?
Basma; *gasp* I FOUND A NOTE!!!!!


We all looked at her with this frozen face!

-----------------------------------------------------

Basma; hahaha! Omg!! Gather around let's read it!
Ruba; yes! Bs let's call 9aloo7 3ashan lazim kilina hny!
Basma; yeah yeah! Yallah call him! 7addyyy aby agraha!

I called 9aloo7, and he took about 15 minutes to arrive! ..

9ali7; shfeekom? Emsaweely khaba!
Ruba; osh osh! Ligaina a note!
9ali7; oh! Yallah egrooha!

And we gathered around in the living room! O kilina mayteeen 3ashan in3arif shnu maktoob o mnu katibha!

Basma; it says … "I stole my mother's card, maxed it, and gave it back, without her feeling a thing" ..
ALL; HAHAHAHAHA!
Basma; haha, mnu hathyy?

We looked at each other, trying to find out who it is ..

Ruba; ummmm ..
Basma; definitely not 9ali7!
9ali7; hahaha, can I say yes or no?
Ruba; la2 ooshhh
9ali7; ok ..
Basma; yasmeenaaa??? *Death stare*
Yasmeen; wallah laa2!

Basma ana I pointed our fingers on rinad!

Rinad; *Gasp*! Ok you got mee!
Ruba; yal bawagaaa *shocked*
Rinad; in my defense, I really needed to buy clothes for a party I've been invited to! O I had no money! ya3ny shnu? I turn it down because I have no clothes! what do you want them to think? *fake sad face*
Basma; yeah what about the maxing part?
Rinad; well *angelic* .. ok fine! I'll tell her!
Ruba; hahaa, good girl!

We had a blast. I wonder who's next? ..

After a while , rinad pulled me into the room, kinda freaked me out ..

Ruba; shfeech?
Rinad; I have this tiny tiny tiny tiny tinyyyy…
Ruba; *interrupts* ok..?! 3ogob!?
Rinad; *angelic* tiny tiny..
Ruba; *interrupts* I get it! *jokes*
Rinad; tiny favour I wanna ask you!
Ruba; anything
Rinad; 7ayaty;* ,, you see! Remember yesterday youm git lich enna saloomy byishtireely a puppy?
Ruba; aha..?
Rinad; he did, o barou7 akhtha, bs abech tiyen ma3ay!
Ruba; laish? *eyes popped out*
Rinad; please ta3alay!
Ruba; ok, but why?
Rinad; I want you to come, I don't wanna go alone.
Ruba; ok .. ma ra7 in6awil 9a7?

Rinad was looking for something through the drawers,,

Rinad; ha? Yeah sure!

Madry shfeha! Any way ,, I wore dark skinny jeans and a brown Abrecombie And Fitch jacket, o my brown uggs! ..

Rinad; ha jahza?
Ruba; eh emshay! .. wait! Let me ask sa3oodyy if it's fine with him!
Rinad; waiih rwaiib! 7adna mit2akhren! Saloom daz ly 2 msgs! O alf missed call!
Ruba; wee! Hmm ,, khala9 I'll call him on our way ..
Rinad; eeh eeh! Yallah chop chop!

I grabbed my phone and dialed his number as we went down stairs .. 6ala3na min elshalaih, mishaina shway! O sa3ood lal7een ma rad 3alay! .. I heard some barking ,,

Rinad; aaahhhhhh! Wayyy fidaitaah! It's a booyyy!

Elkhibla ranood yannat 3al puppy! I hung up ..

Ruba; hey entay!
Rinad; shofeeh eyanin!
Salim; tistahlain *wink*
Rinad; 7ayatyyy entaaaa!

Okaayy!? … He gave her the caller .. his phone rang .. I over heard some things ..

Salim; eeh .. ana 9oub elmukan liflany! ..

Shil salfa?

Rinad; mnu itkalim?
Salim; digeega .. 9a7byy!
Rinad; what for?
Salim; he's meeting up with me, ma yadry wainyy

Rinad didn't comment, she was nearly sitting on the floor fluffing her cute little puppy .. he hung up ..

Salim; 3asa mistansa?
Rinad; are you kidding! Qimat elmistansa!
Salim; ashwa *wide smile* .. ooh sorry ruba! Ma salamna 3alaich .. Shlounich?

9aba7 elkhair :p

Ruba; zaina!
Salim; 3ad take care of ranoodtyy haa? Mu tigfileen 3alaiha el-shalaih *jokes*

Is this is supposed to be funny :P? well it kindad is ;p haha

Ruba; *tiny laughter* la, la itkhaf 3alaiha! RANODTIIIK is safe with me!
Salim; hehe, el7imdillah!

And guess who's his friend =) … yep! YOUSIF!! .. I froze! And so did he! This can't be happening to me!

Salim; ahlan!
Yousif; *emtanni7* .. ahlain!
Salim; hey shfek?

Yousif loosened up and ..

Yousif; mafeeny shay ..
Salim; hahaa ..
Ruba; yallah rinad emshay!
Rinad; yeah ok .. bs we have to decide what to call him!
Ruba; *mumbling in a low voice* oh yeah I know call him yousif!
Rinad; hala?
Ruba; salamtiiich! Yallah nagaw!
Rinad; ummmm *staring at salim*
Salim; ummm *staring at rinad*

I was looking at rinad at all times! Ya3ny enshallah tifham!

Ruba; rinad!
Rinad; hala?
Ruba; yallah!
Rinad; enzaiin ni6raayy!
Salim; mista3yila ruba?
Ruba; la2! Bs yallah tara kilha esim mu zawaj!

I was angry! .. rinad and salim looked at me like "what the hell?" ..

Ruba; sorry sorry!

Bil yaalla e6la3at minny hal kilma!

Rinad; umm ,, khala9 saloom nikhtaar esim later!
Ruba; no no, pick a name, 3ady! Take your time!

I felt guilty!

Salim; 3ady, we can do it later..
Ruba; it's fine! Name it!
Salim; ok .. what to call him…?

All of us thought for a second ..

Rinad; help me out guys! Give me suggestions…
Ruba; ummm .. nikey ..?
Salim; jimmy?
Yousif; nikey is cute ..

Ishtabyyyyyy?

Rinad; ummm,, madryy!
Salim; 7ilw nikey!

I picked that name randomly, coz ranood's show was nike! I just wanted this process to finish as fast as possible!

Rinad; ok nikey it is!

Haha! Omg! She named her dog after a shoe xD

Ruba; cool!
Salim; do you wanna walk him?

Laaaaaaaaa2!!

Rinad; yeah! I'd love to!

Shoufaaww el9idfaa elwaQ7aa!! The four of us were standing in the middle of the way! And guess who cam around?! Yep .. S3OOD =)! He saw me, he smiled and came forward, until he noticed that I'm standing with two guys! Oh and yeah! One of them is YOUSIF!! That's when he froze! And had this look on his face that said "Entay shnuu?"! Ana hny itwahagt!...

13 comments:

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

WAIIII3 YOUSIIIF AKRIHIIK china noura don't you think?!:p
and yeaah this typo caught my eye you spelled "god" not dog:p and "she named her god after a shoe":p that thing!
yeaah and S3OOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD 7ABEEB ALBII WASN'T mentioned in this post:( ya lil asaaff!! AND YA YOUSIIF YA 7maar ya khayiisss ITHLIIFF!! basma and I LOVEE!!!:P niktaaa hal banaat !!:P LOOOL!!! 9waili7777 ya 7alata a7is ina hes hot!:P lol

china g9ar your post?! WAYID!:P

lol!:P
loved it;*
and love you;*
post soon!!:*

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

AND YEAAH IM FIRSTT<3!! :P

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!:P AND YOU MADE ME LAUGH ! "APOWIST"!? LOL:p ya3nie "ecomment" !
you made me laugh at myself for the second time :P hahaha !

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

Shfeeni 3 comments:p and now 4:p 3adi 3adi!:P

Anonymous said...

greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat post loooooooooool amby s3oood raaaa7 ye3a9ib !!!!

post soooooooooooooooooooooooon

um flfola

The Truth said...

Always.Be; LOOL! Eehh yousiif hatha chinna nwaira :P! ooo ambaih shal badliyaaa xD! ambaih el7een a9ali7ha! .. oo enshallah tomorrow long post 3ashan kha6rich;* ,, LOL! Chakaitay el7ara7a :P? "apawist" :P! kaak! i stole that idea from you (A)! o enshallah alf comment 7alaalich;* 3asaaal 3asaall;;**

Um flfola; Thaaankkss;;* entay ligreat,,,o eehh ;p allah yastiiir :p

The Truth said...

Ana a3tethiiiir 3an elbadliyaaa "el7ara7a" tara ya3ny "el7arakaa" :P! LOOOL! xD

The Truth said...

Always.Be; Btw :P! tara yousiif ya3nyy hnyy mi7teriim nafsaah:P! 9ayir khoush wa7id :P!
o tara 3adaiteenyy gimt "Acomment" wayiid :P! LOOL :P! this is my third :P

Licious;*** said...

I loved this post and I am dying to know what happens next!!

a555!! i LOVE yousif and S3ood!!
in time i'll find out mino i like ;P

post soon please :D

Anonymous said...

as usual another perfect post;**
laishh il cliffhangerr??! it3algeena chithi laishh?;P
bass wallah maskeena rubaa ma tistahel kil ma tamshi 5a6wa ma3a s3ood yi6laa3 liha yousiff oo irdhom 3asher lai wara?!:(
miskeenaa ma tistahell!
postt sooon;)

The Truth said...

Licious; they all love you back;* ,, lol, thank youuu;;**

Anon; LOL! Shiftaayy shlouun ;O!? o elmishkila s3ood shway 7mar he doesn't trust her! yallah el7een ra7 "apawist" 3ala goulat my dear friend always.be;* .. oo yeah adryy ana b3d shway 7mara(A)! bs lazim chithyyy 3ashan titshawigoun (A)! :P

Thanks;*

Blue lilies;* said...

iifff 7a8eer hal yosif i hate himm!!'
iii loooveee s3ood:*
whats goonna happen maskeena!!;o
inshalah it3adiy 3ala khair!
possttt sooon pls

The Truth said...

Thank you bluelilies;;**
I just posted the next part ;)
Enjoy;&

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com