Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Heppy Valentine's Day;*


I just wanted to wish you guys a Happy Valentine's Day..
I hope the person you share it with is worth it ..
I hope the person you prepared a gift to..
Prepared something special for you..
I hope you don't spend it with tears..
I hope it becomes a day that will remain for years..
I hope it's not one sided..
I hope the person you give a gift to..
Gives you sweet tender words in return..
I hope with time you will learn..
That Valentine's Day..is a day like no other..
You won't forgot who brought you gifts
And you won't forget who you gave gifts to..
I wish you the best of luck
I wish this special day doesn't suck
I hope you don't spend the day
watching "that person" share his valentine with your best friend
I hope "that person" realizes that YOU are the person who will be there at the end
I hope "that person" appreciates you in every single way
I hope "that person" is the fist person that tells you..

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY"



Love you all;**


P.S. don't kiss anybody ;p save it for your future hubby;* ;p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happpppy v-day too u too:***
although i dont beleive in this day..im not a huge fan of it:P im not anti-love or anything its jst that i dont see why there's a specific day for it..love is everywhere all yr round i dont get why its jst celebrateed on the 14th of feb:P
sorrry gargrt wayed 3laich;***
-AnonyM

Hullabaloo said...

Happy valentine's to you too!
Did I tell you that I love ur blog?
I really really doooo!
The pic is so cute!!

The Truth said...

Anon; lool, Thank you 7abeebty, well that's a point of view. personally I didn't do anything today ;p but I don't know ,, was kinda fun enna there's such thing as "Valentine's day" :p .. o la ishda3wa garagtay? it's 3asaall;*

Hullabaloo; You're just the sweetest;* Thank you;*
o 7alaliich feel free to steal it;*

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

MAYJOUUUZZZ:P!
lol 6a3 mn ta7acha!
ana my valentine mareeeth:(

The Truth said...

loool!
Waayyyy:( yallah enshallah el-valentine el-yay :p

aw you can delay the valentine and do it some other day, 3ady ;*

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com