Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

The Rhythm Of My Heartbeat-10

Awal shay..

I'm so happy this is my first two-digit part:D!
Happy First-two-digit-post-part blog :D!
Lol, I just want to be happy for any reason ;p
I consider this something worth celebrating for ;p
I couldn't have done it without your motivation;**
Thank you;*

-----------------------------------------------------

Days have past. O ana 3ala hal 7ala, I fake that I love yousif, he believes me somehow. I see him whenever he wants us to meet. He really enjoys it. And the only thing i do is listen and give small comments. I never really talked to him about me, or how I feel. Yousif fell for me, he fell deeply. I felt like such an evil person because I was using him to get over s3ood! Yousif was right, if I looked closely,, I would've found a very good person. He's very good with his family. They always come first. He's a very good student. He's a good person, he just handles things the wrong way sometimes, like they way he wanted me. wara6nyy! Ta3abnyy, athanyyy!! .. after a while I got used to yousif, I didn't love him, but I got used to him, I had to listen to his voice daily, and still I haven't told basma nor rinad. One day .. we were on the phone, kint ana minsad7a o I'm about to sleep..my lids were getting heavier by the second

Yousif; 3araftay? .. fa ana ma asta7mil chithyy! Enarfizony, fa git lah yi6la3 barra
Ruba; eeh zain itsawyy feeh!
Yousif; eeh! Wallah! Ebii6 elchabd! Ruba wallah lw itshofeena widdich itshigeen wayha!
Ruba; hahaha ..
Yousif; haha
Ruba; wayyyy I'm so sleepy *yawn*
Yousif; akhaleech itnameen?
Ruba; la la, tell me a story ..
Yousif; umm,, ok! Kan fe wa7idd .. e7ib wa7da enzain?
Ruba; ok
Yousif; bs 7alaw?
Ruba; hahaha, ya 7maaar *dala3*
Yousif; haha, la la, 9ij 9ij ;p khal agoul lich Qi9aa ..
Ruba; yallah..
Yousif; kan fe wa7da 7ilwa esimha warda
Ruba; wai3 ballah hatha esim?
Yousif; osh 7ilw! Ya3jibny! Mu mawthoo3naaa! Sim3aayy!
Ruba; enzain yallah..
Yousif; enzain? Hathy warda, li9bayaan mayteen 3alaiha! Kilhom yaboonha! Bs ehya ma itlageehom wayh, ef balha bs wa7id tabeeh, o ohwa elwa7eed elly ma yabeeha .. o she was dying to be with him .. lain eksarat kha6ra .. chan ekalimhaa bs chithyy .. b3dain 7abhaa .. o youm 7abha .. 9ara7ha .. o gal laha enna e7ibha ... itghayirat 3alaih, 9arat mitkabra, o 9arat ma itlageeh wayh
Ruba; wee
Yousif; eeh, o b3dain she dumped him
Ruba; oh!
Yousif; b3dain elwalad ta7asaf ennah shifaQ 3alaiha
Ruba; eh wallah .. enzain?
Yousif; shnu enzain? Bs khali9at elQi9a ;p .. 7alaw?;p
Ruba; oh. Maskeen
Yousif; yep
Ruba; where did you hear that story?
Yousif; I didn't hear it
Ruba; ha 3ayal?
Yousif; I lived it
Ruba; ohh! 7ayatyyyy

Yes I tell him 7ayatyy and 7abeeby! But I never really mean it

Yousif; …
Ruba; yousif?
Yousif; hmm?
Ruba; mit'thayig?
Yousif; la2 ..
Ruba; embala ..
Yousif; no. I got a better girl now
Ruba; awww
Yousif; haha
Ruba; wayyy! maleeQa hathy tara! Ma tistahliik!

HAAAAAA?!! : ishgilt anaaaaa!!

Yousif; ma 3alaih! .. khala9 akhaleech itnameen?
Ruba; ok ,, *yawn* good night
Yousif; good night 7abeebty .. a7ibich
Ruba; me too

We hung up. And before I went to bed. I thought of what I was doing, I kind of hoped I fall in love with him, because I don't want to break his heart. He's already been through some drama!

NEXT DAY;

Just another regular day at college, got back, ate lunch alone, as usual, nothing new. Until khalid came running down stairs, he took a coulpe of breaths ..

Khalid; ruba!
Ruba; shfeek *shocked*
Khalid; mafeny shay! Ta3abt men eldaray!
Ruba; wayyy khara3tnyy! Shfeek? Ishtaby?
Khalid; emshay elshalaih!
Ruba; wai3 maby!
Khalid; laiish?! Elyoum khamees!

I'm afraid I might run into s3ood. He's mostly always there!

Ruba; madry khalood maly khelg!
Khalid; yallah 3ad! Remember last time? You had lots of fun! With 9aloo7 o your friends..

Well, I did have fun. But the last day was a disaster. Maybe this time will be different.

Ruba; hmm ,, ok
Khalid; yallah, I called 9aloo7, he's packing, yallah lady!
Ruba; tadryy ennik 7mar?
Khalid; yes! Now go pack

Wayyyy :p! .. I called my friends, they said they're coming, I also invited yasmeena, she's adorable;* I was a little anxious for some reason. I packed and put my bag in khalood's car. I was sitting in the passenger seat waiting for him to come. he was on the phone as he came towards the car .. he got in, sat down ..

Khalid; eh ehh .. ma 3alaih .. adryy .. enzain .. mu el7eeenn!!!! Enzain enzain *low voice* a7ibich!
Ruba; ahahhahahaha!
Khalid; osh! *shocked*

He pointed on the phone meaning he's still on the phone with "Her" :p

Ruba; enzain enzain .. tell her I say hi ;p
Khalid; eeh eehh .. mashy .. yallah bye! *ends call* ana a3almiich
Ruba; hahaha!

We picked 9ali7 up. And drove, I sent a text to yousif I'm going to the chalet. He didn't reply! Weirdly! Any way, When we got to the chalet house, it was nearly dusk. We were the first ones to arrive. Khalid and I entered, tunred the lights on, and unpacked. Khalid will stay with 9ali7, and the rest of us upstairs. I ran upstairs to my room. Unpacked ..

*Msg ringtone*

Yaaay! I hope it's from yousif!
































HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!???!!!!!! WHAT DID I JUST HOPE FOR!??? RUBAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! PLEEEEAAASEEEE!! DON'T LOVE HIIIIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





























I reached my mobile, and yes, it was from yousif..

From Moron;
Ana wi9alt elshalaih, how about you?

To Moron;
Yep, I just finished unpacking

From Moron;
Binshoufich elyoum?

To Moron;
We'll see

Rinad entered my room right at that moment. I threw my phone on the bed quickly.

Rinad; as usual queen rinad brought baskin robbins!
Ruba; allaaah! Ugh! I wanna eat it NOW!
Rinad; laa 7araam let's wait for basoom!
Ruba; oh yeah, ok ok!

Basma came out of no where

Basma; sima3t esmy *death stare*
Rinad + Ruba; Hahahaha
Basma; haha, 9ij shfekom?
Ruba; we were waiting for you and yasmeena to come 3ashan we eat ice cream

Yasmeena was just standing there, makeena a7is'ha she's thinking "these girls are freaks" ..

Basma; yallah emshaw! ..
Ruba; down stairs?
Rinad; yeaah!

We ran downstairs, called the guys, and gathered around in the living room..

Basma; hey! Let's en7i6 il-cd that ana sawaitah!
Rinad; etha ta7aichay 3adil en7i6a enshallah!
ALL; HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Basma; ya shagooouull!!

I got up, got the cd out of the cd album we had. And tunred it on. I'll Be by Edwin McCain! Ugh! amazing song, so romantic!

Ruba; waayyyyyyy! Baseeeeeee7!
Rinad; la y6ee7 ni9ich bs!
Ruba; enzain!
Khalid; aku fakha?
Ruba; madryy wallah khalood, chayik elthalaja

He opened the fridge, and the expression that filled his face seemed to say that the fridge was empty ..

Khalid; 9aloo7?
9ali7; hala?
Khalid; emsh ma3ay eljam3iya, elthalaja fathya

Yep I was right ,, even if there was food, we'd throw it, coz it's been a long time!

9ali7; ok..

Khalid grabbed his keys,,

Khalid; der balkom ha?
Ruba; don't worry about us;*
Khalid; yallah ma3a elsalama

As soon as khalid and 9ali7 left, basma started jumping!

Basma; yaaaay! Hahahahah

We all looked at her with curiosity to know the reason for her insane happiness!

Rinad; shfeech yal khibla?
Basma; I feel happy!
Rinad; we can see that, why?
Basma; because they left us alone! We're all ALONE!!
Rinad; yeah, and..?
Basma; wai3 isn't anybody feeling this excitement?

We all shook heads :p

Basma; oh *mindaga*

Then we all bursted laughing! ,, I side hugged her. She looks cute o ehya mindagra!

Basma; wallah ruba a7san minkom!

She stuck her tongue out like a 9 year old!

Rinad; hahaha,,two words for you … YAHIL!
Basma; that's one word genius!
Rinad; I know! I wanted you to call me a genius!
Basma; a7ad galich ennich ma it3arfeen itrag3een!
ALL; HAHAHAHA
Rinad; emshaww nitmashaaa
Yasmeen; oh yeah let's! waayy rinad your puppy is so cute!!
Rinad; aww, thanks! Please call me ranood! La it9eeren 3ad wayid rasmiyaaa ;p tara ana maku ayan minnyy ana
Basma; clearly
Rinad; *hits basma*
Yasmeen; I see what you mean ;p
Rinad + basma; Hahahah!

We ran outside, with nikey. We walked a few steps farther..then I suddenly remembered ..

Ruba; *Gasp* the stereo is on!
Basma; 3ady shnu ya3ny?
Ruba; madryy, akhaf 9outa 3aly fashla, I'll trun it off o I'll come back ok?
Rinad; rwaib ma lah da3yy, bil 6agaag
Ruba; 3ady we're not that far
Rinad; ok yallah mu itnameen ;p
Ruba; enzain ;p

I went to the chalet house, like I predicted the stereo was on. And the most amazing song was on! I had to stay and listen, To Make You Feel My Love By Kris Allen (YOU HAVE TO HEAR IT;**) .. I sat on the sofa, and looked around as I was enjoying the amazing song, the lights were low, not out. Low. And for some reason I remembered the note I wrote. I kept it in the freezer I recalled. I opened the freezer and had a look at it. Just the way I left it. I remember how happy I was at that time, I was so close to tears when I read it. When you know what I wrote in the note,,you'll know why! ..

*msg ringtone*

From Moron;
Wainich? I saw your friends and you're not with them?!

Ugh! I turned the stereo off, and wrote a text as I was leaving the chalet house..

To Moron;
I just went back to do something, please yousif don't show your face while I'm with my friends. Aste7yy! Plus basma's cousin ma3ana 9gheera ma abeeha to get the wrong idea

From Moron;
Tamreen amer;*

To Moron;
;*

I walked faster. I reached them ..

Basma; awww! RUBA! MY LOVE! I miss you!
Ruba; me too William shakepeare!
Yasmeen + Rinad; Hahaha
Basma; hatha yizaayyy? *puppy eyes* I don't miss you enzain?

I saw yousif from afar, my eyes landed on his! It moved me, it definitley gave me the chills. for some reason. Tana7t

Basma; hey! Tara ana 6angart!
Ruba; haa..? wha..? eehh! Hahah! 7abeebty hach bosa! Wala itbawzenn;*

And I kissed her on her rosy cheek! O ehya kind of 7aywana itfakhatly khadha! ;p

We walked past him and his friends, he looked at me for about two seconds. He knew I didn't want him to stare at me with my friend. Good thing rinad didn't notice him, she's the only one who knows what he looks like! .. I received a text a few seconds later ..

From Moron;
Ya 7ilwiiiich wallahh;;*

To Moron;
;$

From;
3ishtaw ;p?

To Moron;
Eh lazim aste7yy ;p

From Moron;
Yallah 7abeebty mu ita2ikhirain ha? Mabeech barra ib an9aa9 el-liyaly!

To Moron;
La itkhaf I'm with my brother and my cousin

From Moron;
Your cousin cham 3omrah b3d?

To Moron;
16

From Moron;
Ashwa!

S3OOD SAID THE SAME THING ;'(! .. I'm really confused! There are times when I completely forget him, and other times I just can't get him out of my mind. Did he forget me? does he think of me when I think of him? Wayyy! S3ood I miss you!! ..

LATER THAT NIGHT;

It was bedtime, rinad was texting salim telling him goodnight, while I just lied on my bed, thinking! I was so confused about the way I feel towards both s3ood and yousif. S3ood doesn't want me any more. Or so I concluded, while yousif, truly loves me, and wants me more than anything in the world. He would do whatever to please me. but I don't feel the same way towards him! Ugh! I wanted to kill myself back then!!

NEXT DAY;

Rinad was jumping up and down her bed and screaming! I woke up feeling surprised and overwhelmed ..

Ruba; shfeech?
Rinad; aahhhh rwaaiiibbb!!!! Guess who called me today and said they like salim?
Ruba; madryy! Mnu?
Rinad; my mom!!!
Ruba; oh?

She sat down on my bed

Rinad; my mom is never impressed of the guys that propose! Salim didn't even propose and she likes hiiim!!!!!! She's like "ana youm shiftah gilt hatha abeeh 7ag binty"
Ruba; woow!

That is impressive!

Rinad; ugh!

She lied down!

Rinad; this is going perfectly!
Ruba; lucky your mom likes him

She got back up

Rinad; I know right!? Ambaaihh! Wayyy wayyy this love is taking all of my energy;*
Ruba; aww! Ranoood is in lovveee!*jokes*
Rinad; well! I AM!!!! I love saliiiiiiim!!! Waayyyyy!
Ruba; ahahah,! Enzain ana badiish el7amaam aQassiil ok?
Rinad; eeh eeh. Ana barou7 az3ij basoom o agoul laha ;p
Ruba; yeah ok
Rinad; ruba? *serious tone*
Ruba; hala?
Rinad; do you think he loves me?
Ruba; no
Rinad; oh *disappointed*
Ruba; I think he's crazy about you! He loves you more than himself!! seriously ranood you ask me this question?! salim MAJNOONICH ;p
Rinad; yaaaaaaaaayy *hysterically happy*
Ruba; I'm so happy for you

And I gave her a few kisses. Entered the bathroom as she was screaming all the way to basma's room! Khalid will kill rinad I tell you!

And as usual, they were all gathered down stairs having breakfast. Basma was laughing her guts out, I didn't know why. But I liked the view of that. I smiled all the way down the stairs ..

Khalid; ta3alay ta3alay gi3day ..
Ruba; enshallah ..

Basma kanat gam itgoul salfa it'tha7iik .. I laughed a little. I laugh more often, more than before, when I knew about THE GIRL. Yousif did ease it up for me a bit. My mobile was in my back pocket ,,

*msg ringtone*

From Moron;
Morning ;D

To Moron;
Morning ;D

From Moron;
Ishbitsaween elyoum?

To Moron;
Madryy

From Moron;
Aby ashoufich? Eseer?

To Moron;
I'll see, la 9ar chance I'll text you ok?;*

From Moron;
Ok;*,,fidait elly katib bosa wallah! Ya zeenha minich;**

To Moron;
Hehe;$

Khalid was looking at me, maybe he suspected something ..

Ruba; wayyyyy lujain wouldn't stop texting me! she's always asking about physics! Ya3nyy it's weekend, doesn't she live her life?
Basma; hahahaha ,, who's ..?

Rinad enQizat'ha

Basma; eehh, hathyy maleeQa! I didn't even give her my number killa chithy!
Ruba; way 7athiich *puppy eyes*

Khalid looked somewhat relieved.

9ali7; tara ana yay ma3akom el-shalaih 3ashan a6ib elba7ar
Khalid; eh 7ata ana
Ruba; 6ibaw min masik'kom?
Yasmeen; *whispers into basma's ear* khan rou7 nig3ad 3al ba7ar like last time
Basma; eh yallah,,ranood rwaib, nig3ad 3al ba7ar like last time? O we check out the … (she was about to say guys, but she noticed that khalid and 9ali7 are still here) .. beautiful gulls :D
Ruba; yeah sure

The boys ran out side took their shirts off and dove. They're clearly in love with the sea, I've never seen any one so attached to it, all of us were giggling on the way they ran to the sea .. we got out of the chalet from the sliding door and sat on the sand,,

Ruba; ayeeb juice or something?
Basma; ummm,,tabeen 3a9eeer yasmeena?
Yameen; la I'm fine
Basma; tara yasmeen shway mista7ya minkom ;p
Ruba; haha, way 7ayaty laish we're like a familyy!!
Yasmeen; hehe ;$
Ruba; I'm guessing that's a yes. Barou7 ayeeb juice ..

I didn't find a "drinkable" juice in the fridge! Ya3nyy khalood yab groceries o ma yab juice?! Ugh! I had to buy some juice, from a café mu lazim co-op. I walked all the way to the café! I remembered that place, I remember where s3ood was sitting, I remember the sale's man! He wasn't smiling any more. <\3 .. I bought like a dozen. And as I was paying ,, yousif came out of no where ..


Yousif; t2 t2! May9eer!! Ana ra7 adfa3!
Ruba; *gasp* wayyy enta yinnyyy! *shocked*


He chuckled as he was reaching for his back pocket .. I put my hand on my waist and disagreed

Ruba; yallah 3ad yousif! I will pay
Yousif; la2 ana
Ruba; la2 ana
Yousif; la2 ana!!
Ruba; la2 ana!
Yousif; la2 entaa!
Ruba; la2 enta! *GAAAAAASP* Loook what you made me saaayyy! Ywaisiiiif!!

That was the first time I pet named him, he had the widest smile on his face. I may not have mentioned, bs truth be told, yousif is HANDSOME! He is really handsome! Very masculine, he's a guy I would be attracted to if I weren't in love with s3ood!

Yousif; haha

And he handed the money to the sale's man, the same sale's man. And the same smile came on his face! <\3 .. I had to say goodbye to yousif ..


Ruba; ok, so ana barja3 7ag my friends ..
Yousif; sit for five minutes ..
Ruba; ummm

Five minutes will never hurt any one ..

Ruba; ok

We sat on a table way at the back ..

Yousif; eehh ruba ..?
Ruba; eeh yousif ;p

We just kept staring. I wonder what's going through yousif's head, does he miss the girl he told me about earlier? I felt like he's still damaged somewhat ..

Yousif; shetfakreen feeh?
Ruba; taby el9ij wala achathib? *jokes*
Yousif; el9ij akeed
Ruba; do you still love her?

He knew exactly who I was talking about, he stared at his mug .. I waited for a couple of seconds, he still didn't answer ..

Ruba; …….
Yousif; no
Ruba; oh …

That took a while!!

Yousif; but I miss her every now and then
Ruba; I see
Yousif; why the question?
Ruba; just wondering
Yousif; mhmm ..

Awkward silence .. his face lightened up after a few seconds ..

Yousif; eeh! How's everything?

Finally ta7achaa!

Ruba; it's good, it's good!
Yousif; mhmm,, well since we're talking about the past .. you haven't told me of what happened with you and s3ood

I felt like he just slapped me. when I stop thinking about him for a moment, something reminds me of him!..

Yousif; hmm?

I didn't say a word. I froze.

Yousif; ok nevermind
Ruba; ……..
Yousif; I'm sorry

I blinked a lot, I didn't want to tear up.

Ruba; i..it's ok .. I better go now

I got up, as I heard yousif ..

Yousif; allah ma3ach


-----------------------------------------------------

Now this is VERY LONG! 9a7? ;D

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww she's finally warming up to him...madri laish bas ana min il bidaya i was rooting for yousif;p
i juust hope everything goes well!
oo the post was amaaaaaaaazing oo i loved this extra longg post;)
anddd last but not least(3ishtaww;p) mabrook 3ala ur frist 2 digit post, 3o8ball il 3 digit;P;P
post soon hun;****

The Truth said...

Anon; lool, Thank yoouu;;** ,, enshallah the coming posts will be just as long from here on out.

Lool, at first I was like I FORGOT HOW TO SPELL DIGIT :@! Madryy if it was diget or digit ;p but thanks for telling me;p

Enshallahh;;****
Merci;*

Zaina said...

tadreeeen laish a7ib ur blog oo matsadgeeeen shkither astanes lamma u post?

la'ana they're looooong enough ennne andimij! ou u're story ityanen as well;) the other Story blogs, bsir3a ekhalsoooon tawnii mindamja ellaaa khalesat, bas u? u never let us down us with ur story:***

Licious;*** said...

I am now hooked ;P and happy 2 digit post!!! :D :D

I can't wait for the next post...

and yousef ma5th galbee and s3ood emm...madree I LOVE THEM BOTH AND BOTH I SHALL HAVE ;p hahahaa

loved it :D post soon babe ;**

The Truth said...

Zaina; Enshallah doum;;** ,, o enshallah I will continue doing that;*

Licious; Lool! ,, I too am confused ;p .. lool 7alalich ;p .. Thanks;;* ,, enshallah;**

Blue lilies;* said...

mabbrrook 3ala il two-digit post;**
7aram yosif!! i think i am starting to ibli3aa!;p
itha7kooon rinad oo basma!! loved the post next post pleasee!!

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

YES YES!!! YOUUUUUUSIIIIIIIIFFFF!!!! I LOVE HIM NOW:D !!
RUBA malat 3alaiha khal it7ib yousif shno ya3nie?! khala9 bas ma yabeeha s3oudd mo qa9ib la trou7la la la la trou7laa!! OFFFF!!!! ABII YOUSIIIFF A7SANN WALLAA!!!:( may99eerrr!!! ok then wayid shta6aiiittt:P!
amaziiiiinnnggggg;**
i love you!! ;**
post soon!!!!

The Truth said...

Thank youuu;**
Lool, bachir ib tibli3eena akthar b3d enshallah ;)

Enshallah;* ,, Sorry bs I'll need a little time, coz I've been so busy lately;*

Bs I promise you next post will be long b3d;*

The Truth said...

Always.Be:
Waayyyyyyyy;;** 3asaaaaall;* Lool :p!
Thank you;;**,,Enshallahh;;*

FMA said...

I think im starting to like yousif.. PLEASE FALL FOR HIM, kesar kha6ry:(

Anonymous said...

hiiii :P 7araaaam yousif ma yestahel eli ruba ga3a tsawe fey laish ga3a tchatheb 7araaam :(
anyway i loooove el post and plz plz plz poost sooooooooooooon
um flfola

The Truth said...

N; Lool! We'll See, Thanks;*

Um Flfola; Shiftaayy shlouunn?? elDinyaaa ;p,,Love's you back;* ,, Enshallah bs shway it'll take time (A)
Thanks;*

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com