Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Rhythm Of My Heartbeat-3

Previously...

Ruba; PLEASE basma! PLEASE! It’ll just take a second, bs bashouf ish9ar!
Basma; *hesitating* ok fine!
Ruba; thank you! Thank you!

Youm ri7na hnaaaak…

Ruba; *GASP*

----------------------------------------

S3ood was on the floor!!!!! Black eye! Blood coming out of his nose! And that man whore was standing there looking at him!!! I lost control! I cried in front of everyone! And out of no where! I went to the guy and hit him! I was hitting him, crying, and screaming all at the same time! And he just stood there! He didn’t make any move! He just kept staring at me! Ma3a wayhy ana ray7a a6ig a dude? Zain ma misa7 feny elga3! It’s a good thing he’s not hitting back! I wonder why?! WHATEVER! He hit my s3oood! And that makes me wanna kill him!!! Of course then basma pulled me out of there! Coz she knows I lost control COMPLETELY! Then she comfort me, finally stopped crying! So I went home! But I was so concerned!! …

After a few hours,,S3ood called!!

Ruba; what the hell *my voice kind of faded away because I started to cry*
S3ood; I know, I know! Don’t worry I’m fine!
Ruba; damn right you are! You have a black eye! And a broken nose! Yeah sure you’re fine! *angry*
S3ood; I swear I’m fine!
Ruba; *crying* I want to see you!
S3ood; no! I look terrible!
Ruba; I don’t care!
S3ood; maybe in a week!
Ruba; a week? Are you kidding me? No! I’ll see you tomorrow bil mukan liflany! If you bale on me I’ll kick you!! I swear!!
S3ood; haha! Don’t make me laugh when I’m mad at you!
Ruba; hahahaha! Chub! Bashoufik bachir! It’s done!!!

I hung up! Nyahaha! He’s gonna show up! I know it…

NEXT DAY;

6ab3an I don’t really care of what I dress like! So libast grey training, o sha3ry ay shay kharboo6a! 7atta ma libast jun6a, 20 dinar ib mokhbaty, o telephoney ib eedy! LET’S GO!!!...So I went to the place we’re supposed to meet at (3al ba7ar),,he’s not there, bs he’ll come,,,I waited for about an hour!!...When he finally showed up…

Ruba; *GASP* I was so worried about you!

S3ood emnazil rasah! Laish? It’s like he’s shy or bil a7ra “Ashamed”…what’s wrong?

S3ood; *chuckles*
Ruba; Don’t laugh! Wallah I’m so scared for you!!
S3ood; *Silence*
Ruba; shfeek? Laish emnazil rasik?
S3ood; nothing..

Shfeeh?

Ruba; Ashouf,, *Raises his chin with her hand**Tears*
S3ood; don’t cry!
Ruba; *Sniffs*
S3ood; la tabcheen ruba!
Ruba; hal 7aywaaan *Sniffs*

I had to hug him! Wallah I couldn’t control myself! I SWEAR! I cried even more when I hugged him! ... then ista7ait 3ala wayhy o hadaitah…

S3ood; *Silence*
Ruba; shfeek?
S3ood; *Scratches his head*
Ruba; speak up to me..
S3ood; ummm ,, elly yams,,
Ruba; Ehh..?
S3ood; hatha yousif!
Ruba; wai3! Allah yakhthah!!
S3ood; eeh, the fight was about you! He said you were with him! So I got so mad! And I told him ruba is not that type of girl, and she would never be with another guy!
Ruba; aha..
S3ood; but then…
Ruba; ahaa..?
S3ood; he showed me how many times he called you…

SHIT!

S3ood; and how long the phone calls were!..

DOUBLE SHIT!

S3ood; And then we had the fight that you saw!..so do wanna tell me what that was all about? Is it true?
Ruba; Well… *MITWAHGA*
S3ood; Well!?? *Scary stare + clenching teeth*
Ruba; yes and no!
S3ood; *puts his hand on his head and shakes his head*
Ruba; can I explain?
S3ood; what is there to explain? It’s pretty clear! You talked to my friend behind my back! Don’t tell me you were just friends, coz A) you’re not that type! B) if you were just friends you wouldn’t hide it from me!! *Angry*
Ruba; ok, now I don’t blame you for being mad, I’ll give you time to cool off!
S3ood; you don’t blame me? *makes fun* you have no idea!! *angry* you know what ruba? I completely trusted you, now I’ve come to see you’re not trust worthy!...it’s over!
Ruba; WHAT? *Shocked*
S3ood; *walking away*
Ruba; s3ood! What the hell!!??? Are you kidding me! Won’t you hear what I have to say!?
S3ood; *Continues walking*
Ruba; if you give me one minute S3ood!
S3ood; *Continues walking*
Ruba; S3oooood! *Cries*
S3ood; *No longer seen*

I sat down and cried my eyes out! If only he knew! Aakhh! …

FEW DAYS LATER;

I’ll call him, I think he cooled off, maybe he’ll listen to me …….. What the hell? Jihaza moghlaQ! It’s been three days! Mu ma3Qoola lal7een em9akrah! What the hell!? .. What should I do? .. umm! I have a crazy idea! La la no way, no way! Chub ruba don’t you dare! I'm thinking of calling yousif! La la! No freakin way! I'll call basoom maybe she'll help me..

Ruba; Hii
Basma; Heey..
Ruba; emm ..
Basma; shfeech?

Blah blah blah, I told her everything,,she suggested I go to a place I know I will find him. It's the only way I could reach him. I thought it was a good idea. The only question is..where? .. I thought about it for about a day, and still haven't came up with a place I know I would definitely find him there..he could be any where! Maybe I will magically bump into him? I don't know! But I want to see him! I want to talk to him! He didn't give me a chance to speak! Damn it!

IN COLLEGE;

6ab3an ana killa sar7ana bs afakir! "What is he doing right now?" ,, "how is he?" ,, "does he miss me?" ,, hmph!

Rinad; yohoooooo! Come back to earth! *moves her hand back and forth across ruba's eyes*
Ruba; ha? .. what? .. ohh! Haha
Rinad; shfeech wain ray7a?
Ruba; madry!
Basma; we're worried about you..
Ruba; you don't have to! I'm fine!
Rinad + Basma; *Raising eye brows with a look
that says who are you kidding?*
Ruba; wallah! I'll be fine! Don't worry!
Rinad; listen missy! Today eb ni6la3! O ra7 tiyeeen ma3ana! Bye *Quickly grabs basma's hand and leaves before ruba could speak*
Ruba; bu..what the..?

Hmph! I can't bale on them! I'll go! Whatever! Heey! I don't even know where or when!? … When I got back home,,his words kept replaying in my head,, "it's over" ,, how could it be over? I'm still in love with him! Isn't he in love with me? This is so confusing!

A msg from rinad;
Hey ya! We're going to chili's elbidi3 at about 4! BE THERE! Or you will BE dead ;p!

Damn! Alright ok fine!! I'll wear whatever's available! Dark skinny jeans, an off white shirt with pink lines on the collar, and a dark green cardigan ,, plus dark green uggs,, it was kind of cold out side. I arrived ..

Basma; ahlaan! Miss I don't care if my clothes don't match!
Ruba; hahah, real funny!
Rinad; hahaa..so are you gonna sit down,,or are you going to stand there like a sculpture?
Ruba; *Sits down with a scary stare at rinad*
Rinad; ooh I'm shaking!
Ruba; chub!
Basma; haha,,let’s order, and then fight?! How about that?
Rinad; oh yeah good idea

Laughter was surrounding us. It's hard not to laugh when your friends are rinad and basma! I love them ..

Rinad; ugh! I'm so stuffed!
Basma; eh 7adda! By the way thanks 3al 3azeema ranooda!
Rinad; what? Haaa? Yal chalbaaaaaaa! *jokes*
Basma; *laughing her ass out*
Ruba; you guys are crazy I'll pay!
Basma; no no, it's on rinad!
Rinad; no no, it's on basma!

And out of no where! the most hated person on earth by me came!..

Yousif; don't worry I'll pay!
Basma + Rinad; Wh
at?
Youisf; I'll pay! *sneakily pulls the check which was placed next to ruba*
Basma; ummm ,, no thanks! We're just kidding!
Yousif; oh yeah, I know! I'm just trying to take someone's breath away!
Ruba; by what? Stealing other people's checks?
Basma; *Chuckles*
Yousif; as a matter of fact .. yeah!
Rinad; you know I think she has a point! It's kind of rude to steal our check! Regardless of the fact that you want to pay for us which is kind of sweet *Ruba tanQizha* ,, What? It's sweet!
Ruba; oh yeah? I call it presumptuous!
.. *Stares at yousif with eyes that say I hate your freakin guts* and no thank you! Now give me back the check!
Yousif; nope *pulls the check all the way to his back*
Ruba; I'm not kidding! Give it!
Yousif; neither am I! no!
Ruba; you know what this is really silly!*Angry*

Rinad and basma couldn't help but shut up and watch what's going on!

Ruba; you come here! Steal our check, and predict you're taking "someone's" breath away!?
Yousif; listen little girl…
Ruba; *interrupts* I am not a little girl! And what's the matter with your attitude! Don't get me started on what you did to S3ood! *holding her tears back*
Yousif; look..
Ruba; I want you to apologize to him! And tell him the real story! You said it yourself you were going to let go! You were actually doing so well! Damn it yousif just let us be!

Rinad; *whispering into basma's ear* haw shil salfa? She knows this guy?
Basma; yeah, he's the reason ruba and s3ood broke up *whispers*
Rinad; ohh *Raises eye brows*

Yousif; *scratches his goatee* on one condition!
Ruba; what?
Yousif; I get to pay!
Ruba; you promise you'll tell him?
Yousif; I promise!
Ruba; alright fine!
Yousif; ok

Rinad; Don't you think we should thank him? *whispers*
Ruba; Don't you dare!
Basma; why not? He did pay!
Ruba; ugh! If you guys wanna thank him go ahead. But I can't stand the sight of him!
Rinad; umm .. ok! Ummm .. yousif?
Yousif; hala?
Rinad; mashkoor ..
Basma; yeah thanks ..
Yousif; *looking at ruba waiting for a thank you* ….. don't mention it!
Ruba; now let's go!

Anybody can tell that I was really upset! And just before we passed the doors of the restaurant ..

Yousif; ruba?

I continued walking as if I didn't hear anything ..

Yousif; RUBA?
*Yelling*
Ruba; what!!?? *with bad attitude*
Yousif; you look pretty ,, as usual!

I simply walked away! Who does he think he is? He ruins my relationship with s3ood and then tells me I look pretty!? What an asshole!

Later that night. I sat in the living room. Waiting for something to happen. A phone call from s3ood! .. Then my brother came and sat next to me ..

Khalid; hey
Ruba; ahlan!
Khalid; feech shay rwaib?
Ruba; ha? La2! Bs na6ra shesmaa ..

What the hell!?

Khalid; shnu?
Ruba; na6ra bsaim..
Khlaid; phone call?
Ruba; eeh..

I didn't look at him not once, he knows it when I lie, if I look at him.

Khalid; aha ..
Ruba; .. iff!
Khalid; I know!! Ghayray ghayray!

Ishga3 egoul hatha?

Ruba; ha?
Khalid; el-tv!?
Ruba; wha..? ohhh! Yeah wai3! *Grabs remote and changes channel*

I kept waiting and waiting, my eyes were on my phone at all times. khalid was so into the series that were on, but I had absolutley no idea what he's watching! or why he's laughing! I just kept staring at my mobile...

8 comments:

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:((( a7iiib s3ouuuuddd anaa !!
china im starting to like yousif??;p china china!!:P
ya7laiilaa bas shwaya 7aqeeer bas shwayaa:p
hehehe, amazingggg;**

The Truth said...

Lol!
^^
Thank you;*

Rawan said...

i hate yousif:P

The Truth said...

LOOL!
Me Toooo! khayiis! ekhariiib bainhom:P!

Licious;*** said...

i'm starting to love yousif!!

and s3oood 7abeeeeby!! :'( i feel bad for him but he should've heard her but i don't blame him why would he?

i can't wait for the next post :D

The Truth said...

Aww licious sorry tawnyy ashouf ur comment;* ,, wallah thanks;;*

Secerts said...

a3ref hal feelin-the staring compeition with the phone ahh i want them to get bk together w abe yousif ye6ee7 w yekser 5ashma;p

The Truth said...

Secrets; Heheheh! E3jibatnyy E6ee7 o yinkesir khashmaa :p! LOOOL;**

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com