Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Rhythm Of My Heartbeat-2

Damn it! He really knows what to do! Isn’t he perfect? Even the movie we picked was amazing! We both went back home very happy!...weird thing is that the same thing happened tonight before I go to bed, his friend called, I ignored, should I tell s3ood? I mean he told me to! Bs akhaf elmishkila tikbar!..a text from the weirdo “look, I’m going to call, if you tell your brother or s3ood..I will ruin your relationship with s3ood, trust me he will believe me, I’m such a great liar” .. 7aQeeeeer!! Shit! He’s calling! Akhaf ariid! .. looks like I have to..

Ruba; alo?
Yousif; ahlaan! Akheran sima3na hal 9out?
Ruba; ishtaby?
Yousif; abech!
Ruba; khair?
Yousif; you heard me! Abech entay!
Ruba; you can’t have me!
Yousif; but I will!
Ruba; no you won’t!
Yousif; I will honey, I loved you the second I saw you in firday’s!
Ruba; you should be ashamed of yourself!

I hung up, he’s calling again! Wai3!

Ruba; ESHTABYYY? YAKHY MABEEK MU QA9ID!
Yousif; elyoum bakhaleech shway 3ashan titQabalain elwath3..bachir badig..shoufay ruba etha giltay 7ag s3ood just remember that this will be the last time you talk to him!
Ruba; get a life!
Yousif; I love you too, yallah bye!
Ruba; 9ij ma tisti7yy!

He hung up! Amabih I’m really confused! Akhaf agoul 7ag s3ood or my brother, ambaih shasawyy! Why me? Laish chithy e9eer feny! Umm,,,ooh I know I know! I should change my number! YES! Chithy aftak minnah! Wow! El7imdilah!

NEXT DAY;

3ala 6ooul awal ma gimt ri7t ashtery new number!..

IN COLLEGE;

Ruba; bsaim! Ghayart raQmy, hach my new number..
Basma; we laish ghayarteeh?
Ruba; wai3 long story I’ll tell you about it lai 6ala3na..
Basma; ok! Yallah give me
Ruba; baraQmich ok *jokes*
Basma; haha, 7ilwa la it3edeenha
Ruba; malat 3alaich *jokes*
Basma; haha, ib ta36eeny elraQam wala arou7 atraQam min shakh9 thany?
Ruba; hahaha, hach hach, 99xxxx
Basma; oooh nice!
Ruba; haha, thanks, wain rinado?
Basma; waih madry wainha!
Ruba; khala9 give her my number, maly khelg adiz laha msg
Basma; consider it done
Ruba; that’s what I love about you!
Basma; tara aste7yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Ruba; wayhich!
Basma; hahaha!

So yeah I hated the new number, I hated the idea, I hated everything! But the good part is that I’m done with that freak show! I went back home, o 3ala 6oul dagait 3ala s3ood,..Damn! he’s not picking up! Probably cause it’s a strange number, I’ll text him .. “hey sa3ood, it’s ruba dude” .. called after few minutes .. picked up!..

S3ood; shnu hatha? Ha? Thab6eena! *jokes*
Ruba; haha, shlounik?
S3ood; el7imdillah..ish9ayir 7abebty?

He knows me too well..

Ruba; maku shay, bs malait min raQmy elQadeem, gilt aghayir..
S3ood; hmm,,mashy,,entay shlounich shakhbarich? Shloun eljam3a?
Ruba; *sigh* tamam
S3ood; afa2! Laish itnahidain?
Ruba; madry, malait!
S3ood; yallah maykhalif 7abeebty, kilha cham sina o e7im..

BLUSHING!

Ruba; hehe!
S3ood; fidait el-hehe willy gayilha!

BULSHING EVEN MORE!

Ruba; Sa3oooooooooood!
S3ood; 3youn sa3ood!
Ruba; hehe! Bass!!
S3ood; 7aram adal3iich?
Ruba; sa3ood bas! Wallah asidah ib wayhik!*jokes*
S3ood; afa2 afa2! Khala9 khala9 baskit!
Ruba; hehe
S3ood; *silence*
Ruba; enzain..?
S3ood; *silence*
Ruba; shfeek?
S3ood; ana sakit!
Ruba; I can see that, but why?
S3ood; ma 3indy ghair adal3ich!
Ruba; hahaa! Sa3oooodd!!
S3ood; WHAT!
Ruba; waaayyyyyyyy
S3ood; hahaha, khala9 khala9 ba9eer khoush wa7id!
Ruba; 7asbaly b3d!

Tamaina 3al phone forever! BED TIIME! so I lied my head on my soft pillow,,AGAIN! The freak called!? Ishdarah ib raQmy? Wai3! Wai3! Hatha ishyabyyyyy!!...

Ruba; NA3AM?!
Yousif; hi
Ruba; khairr?!?
Yousif; laish ma itkalmeny 3adil?
Ruba; why don’t you let me be?
Yousif; waaiih, you don’t know me, shoufay ruba, ana 7a6ich ib rasy! O abeech! O if you look closely tara I’m not a bad guy!
Ruba; you’re not serious are you?..Dude! your friend is my boyfriend! Do you realize how sick you actually are?!
Yousif; haha! Everybody keeps telling me that..3ady..ana ra7 akalmich,,you don’t have to talk back…
Ruba; are you mentally ill?
Yousif; yeah! Ok? Happy? Now listen..elyoum wana bil jam3aa..

I can’t believe him! He’s actually talking! He kept talking for hours! O ana sakta! O he actually enjoyed it! Or so he told me,,!! .. days have passed, and we’re 3ala hal 7ala! He talks I listen without saying a word! Shasawy b3d?.. I was on the phone with my s3ood..

..
S3ood; so then el-doctor galy lazim akhith eldowa Maritain bil youm,,awal ma agoum, o gabil la anaam
Ruba; aha, eeh mu tinsa takhith eldowa ha?
S3ood; eeh enshallah..
Ruba; 3ayal ana awal youm 9ar feny…*faj2a* la7tha sa3ood kha6 thany..
S3ood; ok..

Shit! it’s yousif (the freak) .. I’ll ignore..

Ruba; eh, back, so yeah as I was saying, ana youm 9ar feny chithy, ma 3a6ouny dowa, bs Qazouny ebra!
S3ood; a7san ebra! Chan 3a6ouny!?
Ruba; madry wallah, rou7 bachir..*faj2a* waaiih sa3oody sorry wait kha6 thany..
S3ood; ok .. *mindegir*

Why doesn’t he stop calling? Can’t he see I’m busy? A msg “agoul ruba! Siddeeh min sa3ood, o call me;)” .. hatha ma yisti77yyy?..SKIP!

Ruba; eeh, sorry *guiltiness*..eeh, rou7 lihom bachir tell them..
S3ood; bil 6agag! ,, enzain tell me,, mnu hathy elly kil shway itdig?
Ruba; ha? Umm..madry? la2! Shesma! Eeh eeh rinad rinad!

HE’S SO NOT GONNA BELIEVE ME!!

S3ood; Ruba?

Shit! he knows!

Ruba; hala?
S3ood; mnu elkha6 elthany?
Ruba; I told you! Rinad! God! *angry*
S3ood; hey chill! Listen,,I’ll go now, you seem mad, call me when you calm down..

He hung up on me! Shit! I knew this would happen! And the freak calls again!

Ruba; ha yousif? Ha ha?
Yousif; hi
Ruba; iifffff
Yousif; meta itkalimeny 3adil?
Ruba; meta it’hidny?
Yousif; laish itjawbeen as2elty ib su2al thany?
Ruba; laish ma tisti7y?
Yousif; hahaha, ok ok, I see what you’re trying to do,,whatever! Eeh, khal agoul lich…

He kept talking and talking, o bainy o bain nafsy I was crying! My poor s3ood! Akh! I love him! He’s waiting for me to call him! While I’m talking to that stupid stubborn thick headed yousif! I was filled with guilt! S3ood smells something, and he doesn’t like it! AT ALL! I know it when S3ood is mad o masik nafsah! Why does this happen to me?

Yousif; … chan agoul lah yal khebil mu chithyyy! Bs ohwa 7mar ma yifhaam, hahaha,..
Ruba; *sniff*
Yousif; chan egoul…*stops for a second* la7tha! Ruba are you crying?
Ruba; *sniff* la2!
Yousif; shfeech?
Ruba; mafeeny shay! Don’t talk to me khalaa9 *crying*
Yousif; uff uff lahadarajaa?
Ruba; yousif please khala9! You’re killing me slowly *cries*

Why am I losing control! My tears are falling down faster than ever!

Yousif; *silence*

Could this be? Is he really feeling guilty? Why is he quite?

Yousif; ana asef!

Really?

Ruba; please stop calling me! You don’t even know me! And you don’t know what you’re putting me through *crying*
Yousif; ruba I’m stuck! I can’t leave you! Wallah I fell in love with you! I can leave you for a while, to pull yourself together, bs I can’t leave you forever!
Ruba; *Cries more*
Yousif; khala9 la tabcheen..please! *says softly*
Ruba; please! Please! Please! Leave me alone!
Yousif; *silence* … ok
Ruba; akheran!
Yousif; there’s something I would like to say, before I leave you!

He’s feeling guilty! Crying worked with him! This is good!

Ruba; goul!
Yousif; you may think “bullshit” bs it’s true!
Ruba; what is it?
Yousif; a7ibich!
Ruba; you’re right! I do think it’s bullshit!
Yousif; bs it’s true,,anyway! Bye ruba! Leaving you is just as hard as you talking to me!

Before I could even reply, he hung up! Whatever! I’ll call sa3oodyy!..

Ruba; hi *sniffs*
S3ood; ahlan! *upset tone**faj2a* la7tha are you crying?

He said the same thing as yousif!

Ruba; no,,

He knows I’m lying

S3ood; embala! Shfeech 7ayaty?
Ruba; mafeny shay!
S3ood; don’t wanna talk about it?
Ruba; not now..
S3ood; 3ala ra7tich..
Ruba; s3ood?
S3ood; 3younah?
Ruba; I’m sorry
S3ood; about what?
Ruba; i just..I’m just sorry..
S3ood; umm..for whatever reason, I forgive you, ma a3arf az3al 3alaich ruba! A7ibich!

This is a bad day for me! He’s saying the same things as yousif! This is so messed up!

Ruba; haman ana *sniff*
S3ood; la tabcheen babe!
Ruba; I’m not,,,
S3ood; haha, you’re contradicting yourself,,it’s cute
Ruba; *giggles*
S3ood; finally!? Min ziman ma sima3na hal tha7ka!
Ruba; *giggles*
S3ood; khala9 babe, dam ur happy o ana happy o it’s late *jokes* agoul lich good night, o enshallah I’ll see you tomorrow, bayii ur university my friend hnak gal ly ta3al! fa zyadat elkhair khairain!
Ruba; hehe, khala9 ok
S3ood; yallah 7uby goodnight
Ruba; night
S3ood; a7ibich
Ruba; me too
S3ood; bye

He always finds a way to make me feel better, but I still feel guilty! Damn it! So anyway! YAAAY! He’s coming tomorrow! I can’t wait to see him! Lazim akshakh!..la la la! I don’t wanna be over dressed he’ll get too ahead of himself, he’ll think I’m doing this for him, balbis normal, haha!



*ALARM* aaaaahh! Is it morning already? *gasp* sa3oood is coming today!! Get off your ass ruba and get dressed! What should I wear? Ooh ooh I know I know! The my white silk shirt with the black skirt! NO! enshallah mu silk for university! Umm,,balbis my Disney shirt, o a pair of jeans, I don’t wanna look “Mishta6a”,,black cross bag, hair down, eye liner, mascara, lip gloss, and a little blush! PERFECT! So I was a little nervous, don’t know why, I just am!..but the sight of my friends sure calms me down..we were sitting in the coffee shop..

Basma; ahlaan! *Blows a kiss*
Rinad; 6a3 hathy! Ma 3indina emghazal yallah! 3aib!
Ruba; haha! You guys are nuts!
Basma; ew! Affended!
Ruba; hahaha! Nasty little mind!
Basma; Moi? Mnu ygooouul!
Ruba; hahahah!
Rinad; kids! *Jokes*
Basma; 6a3 min ta7acha! Miss “I’m a grown up”! Fyi, she had milk and serials for breakfast! *jokes*
Rinad; So?
Basma; not to mention, the serials were shapes as little animals!
Ruba; haha
Rinad; ok you have a point!
Basma; and she has heart crackers in her lunch bag!
Rinad; ok you made your point! Thanks *jokes*
Basma; haha! You deserve it ranootah
Rinad; thanks pasma!
Ruba; LUNATICS!!
Basma; careful! If rinad and I team up against you….You’re gonna be dead meat!!
Ruba; ooohh really scared! Please I’m shaking!
Rinad; which btw you are! Seriously! Are you okay?
Ruba; yeah sure!
Basma; haha, buzz kill!
Rinad; no seriously! I’m worried about her! Ruba did you eat today?
Ruba; yeah I did!
Basma; coz rinad can give you a heart-shaped cracker! She puts it in her lunch bag!
Ruba; hahahah! Emyanaan!

SA3OOOOOOOOOOOD! Waayyyyyyy! It’s so hard not to run and hug him! I swear the minute he walked in, it feels like there’s a giant weight that had been lifted! But a little bit of guilt because of yousif! Whatever! It’s over now! Aahh! He smiled at me! Simply an ANGEL! I love him! .. SHIT! he’s fighting with someone! Oooppsss! 9raakhh! What the hell!? ..

S3ood; *Screaming* wallah lawadeek wara elshams! Khara feek! Weld kalb 7aywaan!
Stranger; e7tirim nafsiik la iyeek kaf!
S3ood; ashouf warny!

SHIT!!

Stranger; S3ood wallah ma ra7 ya3jibik elly ra7 e9eer!
S3ood; ashouf warny!?
Stranger; s3ood! Enta el7een em3a9ib! ana bakhaleek tihda! B3dain intifaaham!

He’s leaving! The weird dude who’s fighting with my bf!

S3ood; eeh rou7! Jabaan! Malik wayh it6igny!

The weird dude came back and slapped s3ood right in the face! That asshole!! Aaakkkhhh if only I had a male appearance I would totally kick his ass!! I’m sooo angry right now!!...S3ood hit him back! Really hard! Ambaiih it’s like a huge fight!!

Basma; rwaib emshay shimga3dich? Tabeen tin6again?

My eyes were drowned with tears! And then bsaim es7ibatny! Oh my god! This can’t be happening! Yimkin e9eer feeh shay! 6ala3na min the coffee shop, and went far far away…

Basma; shfeech tabcheen?
Ruba; bsaaiimm hatha sa3oood elly en6aag! *crying*
Basma; oohhhhh!! *shocked* 7abeeebtyy!

She hugged me, and then I cried some more!

Ruba; basma come with me barou7 ashouf ish9ar! Please! *crying*
Basma; la2! Rubaa! May9eer! Khoufiich e7oushich shay! La la mi7na ray7een!

Btw..Rinad gabbat! Traitor! Haha joking! Madry wain ethlifat! So back to the point..

Ruba; PLEASE basma! PLEASE! It’ll just take a second, bs bashouf ish9ar!
Basma; *hesitating* ok fine!
Ruba; thank you! Thank you!

Youm ri7na hnaaaak…

Ruba; *GASP*

10 comments:

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

I LOVEEE S3OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!
EYANIINNN :**
ZOUQAAAAAAA !!!!

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa;O Sh9aaarrr feehh?!!:O post soon;*

i love your storyyy amazinnnnnnnnnngggggg;**

The Truth said...

I'm sure he loves you back! ;* Lol!
wayy wallah ana el-writer and even I fell in love with him lol:P!
o Enshallah fe post tonight! o enshallah a long one;)

Thank you 7abeebty;*

Anonymous said...

i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve ur story
ksh5aaaaaaaaaa
27eb s3oud
btw his mine i ll fight u for him :p
ur story rock so keep it comin



shamma

The Truth said...

LOL! Heeyyy! la ittakhami6oun 3alaih:P! I made him up! so he's MINE! all mine :P! LOL :P!

Thanks for commenting;*

FMA said...

S3ooooooooooud:* 7abeeby a7bah;p aby wa7d nafsa may9eer.

please post asap

The Truth said...

Lol! wallah you and I both wish wa7id nafsah :p

o enshallah aku post tonight ;)

thanks;*

Licious;*** said...

The Truth ;** i am loving the beginning of this and i can't wait for tonights post..

I love S3ood a7isa too good to be true but there's a part of me that loves Yousif :S lool i seriously felt bad for him.

mashalaa i loved ur posts and I'm waiting on the next... ur latest follower :D

**secretly hoping s3ood's ok :S **

The Truth said...

Lol!

Well yousiiiff :p! Manii gayla shay :p! you just have to wait for what will happen (6)! bs I have a feeling that you will love him more :p!

o thank you very much;*

Secerts said...

ambaaaiiih wanasa action!! 3ASH S3OOOOOD 3ASH S3OOOOD;PP

The Truth said...

Secrets; Hehehe! You're cuuuutee;**

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com