Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Rhythm Of My Heartbeat-8

Ok, Sorry guys, this will be a little short, coz ma midany;*,,o ma baghait emir youm without a post;;* ,, and tell me what you think of the new navigation, is it better than the archive? wala archive better? ,, Also tell me if you prefer the old colors (A)! ,, maykhalif 6alabty wayid (A)!

Thanks;*

-----------------------------------------------------

Previously...

I guess I will never forget s3ood, and I won't be able to love someone other than him. That's why I'm going to be single forever! My first love, my last love, killed me and brought me back to life, then killed me again for good;*

-----------------------------------------------------

You're everything I thought you never were
And nothing like I thought you could've been
But still you live inside of me
So tell me how is that!?
You're the only one I wish I could forget
The only one I love to not forgive
And though you break my heart, you're the only one
And though there are times when I hate you , Coz I can't erase
The times that you hurt me and put tears on my face
And even now while I hate you, it pains me to say
I know I will be there at the end of the day
I don't wanna be without you baby
I don't want a broken heart
Don't wanna take a breath without you baby
I don't wanna play that part
I know that I love you, but let me just say,
I don't wanna love you in no kind of way
I don't want a broken heart
And I don't wanna play the broeken-hearted girl
Something that I feel I need to say
But up til now I've always been afraid
That you would never come around,
But still I wanna put this out
You say you got the most respect for me,
But sometimes I feel like you're not deserving me
And still, you're in my heart, you're the only one
And yes there are times when I hate you, but I don't complain
Coz I've been afraid that you would walk away!...

FEW DAYS LATER;

I was sitting in my room, studying, in other reality words I was staring at the book and thinking of killing the auther! .. my phone rang.. it was basma ,,

Ruba; hey
Basma; hey ya .. listen up! There's this party coming up! My cousin e3zimatny galat ly 3izmay your friends, and you're my "friends" ..
Ruba; allaah! Souds like fun! I'll see..
Basma; what do you mean "you'll see" little missy!?

I felt like basma had put her hand on her waist! The sound of her voice said that!

Ruba; haha, well I'm studying! I'm being such a nerd lately! Since you know exams are coming and all ..
Basma; listen punk! You and rinad are coming! It's on Thursday! I'll send you the address!
Ruba; bu…

She hung up! 9ij 7aywana :P! .. I received the address from basoom, "I just deleted it young lady :D" I replied .. e7garatnyy :p! she knows I didn't! Maybe I'll go .. ugh! I needed to take a break .. I ran downstairs for the kitchen .. my brother was sitting in the living room ,, he was on the phone, and I over heard a few things ..

Khalid; la laaa.. ana? Afaa! ,, wallah a7ibich .. haha! La itgoleeen! ,,

A7IBICH!? Chinny kibast 3ala okhoi ekalim :p? I didn't really care .. but when he saw me ,, he cleared his throat and talked in a serious tone.

Khalid; eh ra7 tiyee eldowaniya elyoum? ,, haha, la tith7ak 3alay!

Ok okhoi 9aida =) .. seriously :P? 7asbalah ana gou6yy ma afhaam? I was climbing the stairs

Khalid; enzain fahood akalmik b3dain ok? Yallah bye! .. rwaib!
Ruba; *stops climbing* hala?
Khalid; ta3alay shway
Ruba; *runs down stairs* khair?
Khalid; khair eb wayhich, ta3alay gi3day khan soulif!

Okaayy!? WEIRD!

Ruba; ga3adna! Goul …
Khalid; shlounich!
Ruba; zaina!?
Khalid; Hehe, ruba 7abeebtyy ,, ishsima3tay?
Ruba; umm!! *ticks finger against lips* Let's seee .. "la itgoleeen" o "a7ibich" :p?
Khalid; ohhhhhhh! Hehe *angelic* .. she's just a friend!
Ruba; khalood ;p! don't worry! I won't tell any one! And I know the difference between right and wrong.
Khalid; 3afya 3ala ekhtyy elsha6oora!
Ruba; eehh! El7een sha6oora!
Khalid; hehe *angelic*

Gimt from the sofa ..

Ruba; yallah excuse me barou7 adris! O la tashghelik hathy min dirastik!
Khalid; esimhaa mu hathyy

Then I sat down again with eyes as wide as they coud be ..

Ruba; what's her name?
Khalid; agoul?
Ruba; eeh eeh goul!
Khalid; la2! "agoul" as tach3eema tharba!
Ruba; ya enta yabo eltharabaa!
Khalid; haha, yallah rou7aay dirsaayy

Ugh! 7asafa I wanted juicy details ;p ..

Thursday;

I got a phone call from rinad…

Rinad; aloo? Heeyy entaayy bitro7een elparty?
Ruba; ummmmm
Rinad; eeh eeh! Please say eeh!
Ruba; eeh ;p
Rinad; wallah?
Ruba; yeah!
Rinad; yaay! I'll pick you up ok? Ana el7een babadil!
Ruba; ok.

The party we were going to, was like any other typical Kuwaiti girls party, bait wa7da, sirdaab, dj o indouur indoour nargii9 nargii9 lain enQashyy min elta3ab! O then comes the dinner buffet that's upsaits .. I wore a cocktail short dress, it had two colors, you see the chest part was silver, and the rest was black. It had this curve by the hips that made me look like I have an ass. Which is good, coz I don't have one! .. I had my bangs, my hair was down, and for the make up, well ,, black eye liner, mascara, and a red lipstick. I don't really like the full make up thing! I always like my make up to be simple and neat. I wore tiny silver earings, a swarovski silver necklace, micheal kors silver watch. And ugh! The shoes! Were black high heels. Not to brang, but I rocked! .. we got to the place, the basement was pretty amazing. They had lots of guests..I met basma's cousin, badriya. She was very friendly and nice, I danced a little, but then I got tired, grabbed a water bottle, and leaned over some sofa that had lots of girls sitting on it..one of the girls was holding her mobile and gasping of happiness..

Happy girl; omg omg! Look at him isn't he perfect?

I figured it was a picture she was all jumpy about, she also looks like someone from my university..

Happy girl's friend; lemme see! Awwww!! He's so cute! Mashallah! Allah ehaneech feeh
Happy Girl; 7ayatyy! 3ad it9adgeen we broke up for about a year, but now we're back on!
Happy girl's friend; cool! What's his name?
Happy girl; s3ood el-flany

WTF!? Ana 3a9art the bottle min kethir ma kint em3a9ba o maska nafsy! They kept talking but it's like I couldn't hear anything! His name kept replaying in my head! I peeked and saw his picture! Yes he is perfect! But he's my perfect! My s3ood! Mine! .. basoom noticed something's wrong with me!

Basma; hey? Are you having fun?
Ruba; *swallows* yeah
Basma; then why aren't you dancing? *dances*
Ruba; ta3abt! Listen bsaim! I have to go

I didn't bother to listen to what she has to say, I just left! .. youm wi9alt baitna, I noticed that my brother's car is not at the parking space, he's out! Ya3ny ana ib rou7yy bil bait! Ugh! I got in, and up to my room! Sat on my desk and thought "hatha min 9ijah?" .. "is he over me that fast?" .. "what does he see in her?" .. "this is all my fault" .. "doesn't he love me? I'm still in love with him" .. "that bitch"!! I really hated myself at that moment! I let s3ood go, ME! I DID! And now that he moved on, of course I was getting back to him at some point, I just wanted him to learn a lesson. S3ood is mine forever! Chinna I'm the bad guy here? Well I don't care! He's my s3ood! MINE! I want him back!! So I dialed his number .. hesitated whether I should call him or not! .. then decided not to! .. as much as he hurt me I will hurt him! Yeah! I'll call yousif! He loves me and s3ood is so deadly jealous of him! ..

Yousif; Alo!?
Ruba; hi
Yousif; hi?
Ruba; shlounik?
Yousif; ummm,, tamaaam!??!??
Ruba; 3araftny? Ana ruba
Yousif; eh akeed 3araftich
Ruba; hehe, listen yousif, you said you love me right?
Yousif; is this a trick question?
Ruba; no! answer me, yes or no?
Yousif; yes?
Ruba; do you still love me?
Yousif; why? What difference is it gonna make!?
Ruba; I think I love you too!

What the hell did I just say!??

Yousif; *chokes* WHAT?
Ruba; *Kalam sayi7* yeah yeah I know you might think it's "bullshit" but it's true!
Yousif; haha, so you copied me?
Ruba; yeah, I figured I'm in love with you, s3ood is no good for me!

Ugh! I LOVE S3OOOD WALLAAAHH :'(

Yousif; mhmm! ..
Ruba; shfeek?
Yousif; I've waited for you to say that since forever!
Ruba; haha, well I just did!

And I hung up!! Seriously ruba? Seriously? What the hell did you just do?! You don't even know the boy and you told him you love him!?? S3OOOD LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DOO!! Ballah hathyy shaghlaa? I never do that! I never imagined I would do such thing! Ugghhh!!!!! Resentment just ruined my whole life! .. I received a text from yousif a few minutes later. 6ab3an I programmed his phone number into my mobile…

From yousif;
Well ruba, I've imagined how we would be if we ever became a thing, and this is not it ;p ,, we got off on the wrong foot. But still there are more days to come, o enshallah I'll like what we might become.

To yousif;
;*

I didn't really know what to say! I do NOT love him! It's going to be hard to fake it!

NEXT DAY;

I woke up from the voice of my sms ringtone..

From basma;
Ya 7mara ya ruba! Goumay ana o ranood binrou7 elmukan liflany. Binzifich zaf 3ala elly ams! I don't want to shock you when I scream at you ;p

She knows what happened last night?! Haa?! .. I dressed up real quik, white sporty pants, pink tshirt, and a green scarf .. and off on the road .. and to the place .. a café ..

Ruba; shfeech?
Basma; entay shfech? Do you wanna tell me what that was all about?
Rinad; tik tok missy!

KABSA!

Ruba; well .. I was a little desperate..and I couldn't really help my fingers from dialing his number .. and I just .. I lost control!
Basma; what the hell are you talking about?

Ok a3teriif ennyy ebgara! How in hell would she know I called yousiif?!! She's talking about me leaving the party all of a sudden! BONE HEAD!!!!! Kint mitwahga, I didn't know what to say!

Ruba; what the hell are you talking about?
Basma; did you just repeat what I said?
Ruba; did you just repeat what I said?
Basma; cut it off! Rwaib! What's going on?
Rinad; yeah? Who's number have you dialed?

It's official .. I'm pretty much probably, possibly, most likely dead!

Ruba; ugh!! Fine fine! I'll say it! I wanted revenge! I was so mad at s3ood because he's dating someone else already! It's been weeks o hal 7aywan is over me?!! so I called yousif and told him I love him! *Said it in one breath + covering face with hand*
Basma + Rinad; *GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSPP*
Basma; are you out of your freakin mind!!?? *shocked*
Ruba; look, I know! Wallah adry enny 7mara! Bs I want to do it! S3ood deserves it!
Rinad; don't act like that rwaib!! You're better than this!!
Ruba; actually rinad, I'm not! I'm worse than s3ood ok? If he's with someone else, then so am I!
Basma; ok clearly you're still in love with s3ood! Bs rwaib this isn't the way out! This isn't the way for you to move on!!
Ruba; embala! I'll be happy with yousif! He'll make me forget about s3ood!
Rinad; would he now?
Ruba; yes! I'll love him!
Rinad; you already do! Remember you said that to him yesterday?
Ruba; haha! Well yeah!
Basma; what about yousif?
Ruba; what about him?
Basma; isn't it kind of risky playing with his feelings?
Ruba; ugh! That bastard doesn't even love me, he lied to me, I lied back! That's the way life goes!
Basma; umm ,, I don't know ruba,, maybe this isn't such a good idea!
Ruba; I think it's a great idea!
Basma; did you at least think about it?
Ruba; no!
Basma; please think about it before you go to bed tonight, ok? Do it for me! please! I don't want you to be another spite victim!

I just nodded! I was really upset! O I didn't wanna dump all my troubles out on my friends, b3dain I have bigger problems! Elly feeny emkafeeny! Plus I need them on my side and I can't do it without them! ..

LATER THAT NIGHT;

So yeah, I was thinking, I did was I was asked. Do I really wanna do this? No I don't! I know I still love s3ood! But I can't believe he's with someone else now? Ma3Qoola?! That fast? Ugh laish chithy esawyy fenyy?!? Ugh! S3ood! S3ood! S3ood!! So I decided to stop what I was doing, flirting with yousif! I can't believe I told him I love him, I hope he didn't buy that! .. I received a text a few minutes later..

From yousif;
Wainich min ghair shar? Ma sima3na 9outich elyoum?

Ugh! I reprogrammed his number into "moron" ,, then switched off my phone, and slept!

7 comments:

Licious;*** said...

first??

I AM LOVING UR STORY!!

S3oooooooooooooood!! laish baba laish? :(

and ruba mal a6igha!! shloon til3ab ib 7abeeby yousif??!!

yes i still love them both "s3ood and yousif" :(
i can't choose i just can't!!

and finally post soooooooon please :D :D

The Truth said...

Enshallah doum;*

Shiftaaayy eldinyaaaaa :p?!

Hehe, Thanks for commenting;* ,, o enshallah next post will be longer;*

haha both of us sahraneen maku sheghil! ;p

;*

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

LAISH?!:) LAISH :) LAISH!:) ANA BAFHAM LAISH?!:) GOULEELI LAISH?!:)
LAISH YOUSIFFF:)!? LAISH?!:)


AND S3OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD:((( LAISH ENTA LAISH!:( Why the hell did he get over ruba so fast??!?!!:( may9eeer i wanted them to get back :( may9eeerrrr!!!!:(
khalaa99 entay za3alteeeniii!!! Shno hatha gilabtay ildinya foog ta7at!:p
may9eer ya3nie?:p farg qi9itie ou qi9itich la illaah ila allah!:P laish chethy itsaween feenii:( ana a7ib s3ood:(

AND STILL AMAZING:*
ILOVEYOU!<3

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

YES YES :D YOU BELIEVE IN LOVEE!!!!:D
3ayal laish chethy itsaween bel qi9a ha?!:P

LOL, and yeah your blog chethy is great!!(Y) yalah post sooonnn!!!;)

Qtr Luv said...

Heeey long time I didnt comment (A)
Love the post
I'm not going to lie and say I don't like yousef but I do (A)
If u don't want him I do =$ loooool
luv u An6r your next post
;******

Blue lilies;* said...

ahahaha;p itha7ik ilyoum il post!! baass may9eer wayed short!
POSTT SOOON PLEASE!!
thank you;*<< shiftay il thraabah!

The Truth said...

Always.Be; Shiftaaayy eldinyaaa dawaraaa :p! entay ni6raayy shoufaay shnu ra7 e9eeer :p

Qtr Luv; Miss you;* ,, LOOL! 7alaliich :p he doesn't exist ;p bs ma 3alaaiih ;p
Thanks;;*

Bluelilies;
Enshallah next one will be linger;** ,, LOOL! e3jibatny eltharabaah :p el3afww;;** << :p

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com