Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Rhythm Of My Heartbeat-4

This is a long post I think...
But people I need motivation wallah ;p shaj3oonyy ;p I really feel happy when you comment;*
Thanks;*

-----------------------------------------------------

Previously...

I kept waiting and waiting, my eyes were on my phone at all times. khalid was so into the series that were on, but I had absolutley no idea what he's watching! or why he's laughing! I just kept staring at my mobile...

-----------------------------------------------------

*RING*

Ruba; finally! .. khalood excuse me, barou7 my room!
Khalid; why don't you talk to her here?
Ruba; it's kind of private! She has a story!?
Khalid; oh! Enzain, ethnich ma3ach! A9lan a7saan 3ashan andemij!
Ruba; yahil *tabs his head*
Khalid; ana a3almich mnu elyahil b3dain!
Ruba; haha ..

IN MY ROOM;

Ruba; just breathe,,, *Picks up* ,, aloo?
S3ood; aloo

AAAAAAAAAHHHH! Damn it I miss his voice!

Ruba; hi ..
S3ood; hey ..
Ruba; *Silence*

This is awkward!

S3ood; listen ,, yousif told me the whole thing, and I just wanna apologize! For not giving you the chance to speak! O binisba el-yousif ,, git lah enny maby ashouf rig3at wayha! He's just so low!
Ruba; mhmm ..
S3ood; 7abeebty ruba, asef
Ruba; it's okay ..
S3ood; you have no idea how hard it was not to talk to you! I thought about you all the time .. I missed you ..
Ruba; so did I ..
S3ood; you know? And all what happened made me realize something ..
Ruba; which is ..?
S3ood; that I truly love you, and there are times when I think it's more than love! But what is more than love? Is there a stronger word!? I don't know! What I do know..is that I truly love you so much ..
Ruba; awww! I love you too!
S3ood; *chuckles* now listen! It's been too dramatic! O we've been talking like Romeo and Juliet! What do you say … we meet tomorrow .. for lunch!?
Ruba; ummmm ..
S3ood; ummmm *jokes*
Ruba; ummmm ,, alrightie!
S3ood; k! Friday's?
Ruba; boy aren't you in love with Friday's! killa Friday's killa Friday's! *jokes*
S3ood; haha! Yeah ,, so tomorrow ..
Ruba; tomorrow ..
S3ood; k , see you there sweets
Ruba; ok ..
S3ood; love you, bye
Ruba; right back at you ..

That is definitely the best night of my life! I can't believe it! Damn it! He really misunderstood me! 9ij 9ij thalamny! I never really thought s3ood would believe such things! Bs you know the evidence yousif showed were kind of convincing! Any way! The past is the past! We're back on! And this is great! I didn't think we'd be cool that fast, 7asbaly bi9eer a long conversation, bs me and s3ood have such a strong bond, I love him.

NEXT MORNING;

Khalid; goumaaaaaaaaaaaaayy! Elsa3a 9!!
Ruba; haa? *yawn*
Khalid; goumay! Mu 3indich dawam 8?
Ruba; eeh! Weee! Waaiiihh bil 6agag!
Khalid; shnu bil 6agaag goumay!
Ruba; o enta 7athretik laish mu emdawim?
Khalid; elyoum ma 3indy mu7atharaat!
Ruba; yeah right!
Khalid; esh3alaich minny? Goumay yallah!
Ruba; enzain enzain! 7anaa ya rabby!
Khalid; *playing wii acting like he doesn't care*

I washed up .. wore my navy blue polo pullover ,, with light skinny jeans, and an off white sandal..

Basma; heeyyy!
Ruba; ahlan! *HUGE smile*
Basma; someone's happy today!?
Ruba; yep! That's me! Me and sa3ood are back on baby! Aha you heard right!
Basma; Yaaayy *Claps quickly without a sound*
Ruba; yeah! Ambaih! So where's ranood?
Basma; she's not coming today! She was feeling sick!
Ruba; ohh 7abeebty salamaat! I'll call her…
Basma; *whispers* no! it was a cover! The doctor's ears were all over here! She's not sick! She's getting tanned!
Ruba; *Laughter* 9iij maynoona!
Basma; *whispers with popped eyes* oshhh!
Ruba; that she's taking the pills .. *rolls eyes* one after the other .. *Rolls eyes* that can't be good! It will hurt her!
Basma; nice save! .. *Whispers* dumb ass *jokes*
Ruba; haha!

THE END OF THE DAY;

Basma; hey rwaib! I'm starving! Emshay! Lunch on me!
Ruba; ooohh *moving her lower lip down* can't! sorry! Big DATE! *jokes*
Basma; ohhh *Naughty look* ,, go ahead girlfriend! Show em what your mama gave ya!
Ruba; hahaha! Chub ya om elsaan!
Basma; haha!
Ruba; is it okay?
Basma; oh yeah sure! In fact ,,, barou7 bait ranood I will surprise her by busting in on her with her bikini on! Hahaha!
Ruba; hahaa, ok you do that! Tell her I say "get well soon" *jokes*
Basma; haha sure! Have fun *blows kiss*
Ruba; you too babe

So I went to Friday's .. and there he was ..

S3ood; ahlaan!
Ruba; *giggles* hi
S3ood; Man I miss you!
Ruba; me too
S3ood; that SOB!
Ruba; I know! 7aQadt 3alaik youm 9adagtah *jokes*
S3ood; eehh 7aywaan! Ma 3alaih ,, shlounich?

And so we talked and talked, we told each other everything that happened when they were gone ,, and well ,, this break up just made us stronger ,, made us more in love ,, and made us trust each other more! Then we said our goodbyes … and as I was driving my car ,, I received a text from sa3oody that said "I miss you already" haha that dude is funny in a cute way .. and then another text "can we meet again?" and that's when I cracked up! Seriously? Hahaha he's just so hilarious! "I don't miss you too, and no we can't meet" I replied as a joke .. two minutes later I received a sad face from sa3oody, and I replied a kiss (;*) .. and then he sent a smiley face! Haha! 9ij maku salfa ana wiyah!

NEXT DAY;

I woke up with the sun .. I had a horrible nightmare! So I just cried! You know how it is when you have a bad dream and you can't help but cry! I was crying really hard .. and that's when my brother came .. he was all messy coz you can tell he just woke up .. sha3ra 3afeesa … o labis faneela o boxer! Embarrassing!!! Any way ..

Khalid; *Scared* Shfeeeech!??
Ruba; *gasping*

I couldn't really say a word .. then he hugged me .. I calmed down ..

Khalid; are you okay?
Ruba; *Shakes head*
Khalid; shfech?
Ruba; I had the worst dream ever!
Khalid; do you wanna talk about it?
Ruba; no, mu zain! .. but it was about *choking*
Khalid; mom and Dana?
Ruba; *nod*

He lowered his head .. and hugged me again .. my mom and my sister have died in a car accident, a year ago, it was really tough for me, khalid and dad tried to help, but they didn't really. But after I met s3ood, he knew exactly how to handle it! And that's why I fell in love with him. He filled the loneliness I had. Since I had no one but khalid, my dad was always out on business, and khalid is always busy with his studies, if not he's out with his friends! I don't blame him! He's a young man he should live his life! So basically it was just me, the walls, and sa3oody!

Khalid; goumay ghaslay wayhich
Ruba; *sniffs* ok ..
Khalid; 3afya 3ala ekhtyy ..

The tiniest smile came on my face, I appreciate that he's trying! .. after washing my face .. khalid was sitting on my bed waiting for me to show up with a clear face ..

Khalid; eh, hathy ruba elly a3arifha ..

My smile couldn't get tinier!

Khalid; abeech elyoum ti6li3een ma3a rifejatich o tistansain! Wala tabeen ti6li3een ma3ay?

Does he mean it? .. I'd love to go out with him .. I can't remember the last time I did .. he's probably just saying that to make me feel better .. he's a dude he wouldn't wanna go out with his little sister! Humph! Whatever ..

Ruba; no it's fine, I'll go out with basma or rinad, or even both!
Khalid; ok good! … smile!
Ruba; *Fake smile*
Khalid; la itkhaleenyy adaldighich 3ashan tith7iken min galb!
Ruba; it'hadidny? *jokes*
Khalid; eeh!
Ruba; gowaat 3ain!
Khalid; ib tith7ikeen!? Wala at9araf eb 6areeQtyy el7aQeera? *jokes*

I crossed my arms and raised my head which indicates disapproval!

Khalid; okkkkaaayy! You asked for it!

And he tickled me till I fell on the floor and couldn't help but cry out of laughing so hard! .. yes .. he's the kind of brother who's always there when you need him .. but never there just to be your brother .. talk .. chat .. at least know what's going on with his life!

Ruba; *barely speaking* ok ok ok!
Khalid; hahahhaa! You should see your face!
Ruba; chub ya 7maar! I'll get you on this one!! I swear!
Khalid; ok! *tickles more*
Ruba; *barely* ok khala9! I'm laughing! *laughing guts out*
Khalid; hahaha! Ok! Goumay yallaahh!

He's the perfect imperfect brother! I love him, he really managed to make me feel better this time!
..
Later that day .. I wore my purple juicy training .. and carried my brown cross bag .. I had my hair down with a brown hair band .. And of course I wore the necklace sa3oody got me, I always have it on, except when I'm showering .. and off to college!..

Rinad; *yawn* I want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepp!!
Ruba; namay 7abeebty namay!
Rinad; really *wide smile*
Ruba; yeah, anything to shut you up

Next thing I know her head was on my lap and she has already fallen asleep! 7aram ,, haha ,, she's really sleepy!

Basma; hey! La yshofkom el-doctor!
Ruba; *whisper* 3ady 7aram namat already she's probably really tired!
Basma; pinch her!

Basma is evil in a funny way, I love her

Ruba; osh! Listen! Emshay ni6la3 somewhere lama inkhali9 dawam!
Basma; I would approve if you pinch her!
Ruba; oho 3aad! *jokes*
Basma; ok fine, wain tabeen enrou7?
Ruba; madry, I feel like spending a million!
Basma; hahahaha
Doctor; keep it down!*Angry*
Basma; sorrryyyy .. *whispers* shiit look what you made me dooo!
Ruba; *giggles* ooshhh oosh ,, b3dain we see wain binrou7! *holding laughter*
Basma; ok … jerk!
Ruba; jerk entay!
Basma; zip it missy!
Ruba; fine … lunatic!
Basma; moron!
Ruba; why are we acting like 9 year old's?
Basma; hahhaha I don't know!
Doctor; BASMAAA! I need you out of the class!*Angry*

Basma bs 7a6a edha 3ala 7alch'ha! Haha she looked so funny! O ana bil yaallah maska tha7kityy! Youm e6la3at she gave me that look that said "I'm so going to kill you" I couldn't help but giggle in the lowest voice possible! Hahaha she really makes me laugh! … so lamma khali9at el-mu7athara! I had to wake rinad up ..

Rinad; ha? Shfech? Shil salfa!
Ruba; haha, ranooda 7abebty khali9at elmu7athara!
Rinad; ohh .. ohhh .. right!

She had the dumbest look on her face! It was hilarious but I held it back! I didn't laugh 7aram! .. we got our stuff .. and as we were leaving the class ..

Ruba; emshay tara binrou7 shopping!
Rinad; oh really? Souds like fuun!
Ruba; yeah inshallah we'll have fun!

When we left the class, basma was standing there, with her arms crossed and ticking her foot against the floor!

Ruba; ooopss! Rinad hide mee!
Basma; damn right you better hide! You made me look like an idiot!!
Ruba; I'm soorrryyy! Come here Iemme give you a hug!
Basma; *fake crying*
Rinad; 6a elwayh bs!*jokes*
Basma; ishtabeeeenn!*jokes*

Ruba; ma 3alaich mi7tara laish enna we're hugging *jokes*


(Note; malait wana aktib jokes, jokes ;p! they're never serious ;p)

Rinad; in your dreams!!
Basma; shut up and let's group hug!
Rinad; yaaaaaaaayy! *jumps like a 9 year old*
Ruba + Basma + Rinad; HAHAHA

I just love them! They're amazing! .. so we went shopping bil avenues phase 2 ,, you know how it is! Always empty o maku a7ad! Faj2a elkhibla bsaim tarkiith!

Ruba; heeyy yal khibla! Shigoloon elnas!? Mentally ill!?
Basma; look around! Nobody's here! Run with me ranoood!
Rinad; *looking at ruba* loosen up! Maku a7ad 3ady! Live your liiiifffeeee!

She ran wara hal khibla basma! You know what!? Whatever I deserve to live my life! Ranood is right! I'mma live ma life baby ;p! and I ran faster than all of them ahaha

Basma; uh-uh missy! You're messin with the wrong basma!

And she got ahead of me! Man she's really fast! I tried to get ahead of her! But I couldn't! she's really fast! .. we stopped after we reached the end ..

Basma; *inhaling and exhaling heavily* where's rinad?
Ruba; *barely* madryy .. waayyyy aby maaayyy!
Basma; me too! Ana bayeeb may entay shoufay li9khala wain!
Ruba; haha ok

So I went back to the road we came from! And then found rinad talking to a dude, and she was almost crying! I didn't want to intrude, so I just stood there waiting for them to finish! .. the look on her face frightened me! she had this frown and you can tell that she's holding her tears back .. I over heard some things …

Dude; enzain I want you to think about it, l2ana 9ij ...
Rinad; *interrupts* maby .. khala9 ;(
Dude; please! 3ashany ..

And that’s when rinad walked away, and came towards me ,,

Ruba; 7abeebtyy don't be sad!

A tear fell on her rosy cheek, and I wiped it away .. and we hugged .. then came basma with absolutely no idea of what's going on ..

Basma; heyyy I got the water! Ambaih I drank the whole bottle!! Can you imagine .. *faj2a* oops!? Shfekom?
Rinad; *crying softly* let's sit down ,, and I'll tell you all about it!
Basma; heeyyy 7ayatyyyy laish tabcheen!!
Rinad; can we please sit down at a coffee shop!? *Sad tone*
Basma; yeah yeah, sure, yallah emshaw!
Ruba; let's go over there ..

And we went to this nearby coffee shop, which hadn't a lot of costumers, we needed a little privacy, we didn't really want a coffee shop that rocks!

Ruba; if this is a bad time for you to talk about it tara 3adyy ..
Rinad; no no, I want to tell you! I just don't know where to start! … oh yeah ,, see that man is my cousin, he wanted me ever since I was a little child, yeah sure I liked him back, but when I grew up into a teenager I got crazy and talked to him as a boyfriend, but when I grew a little bit older, I realized that what I'm doing is wrong, so I kinda broke up with him!
Basma; KINDA!??
Rinad; well yeah, technically I did! And we haven't seen each other in years, since he got a scholarship to study bara! And this is the first time I've seen him in ages! I remember we had lots of fun when we were teens, he was the perfect boyfriend anyone could dream of! Bs it's wrong you know? Fa I had to end it! O now he's telling me we should get back together! But I'm much wiser now! I definitely know it's wrong! And there's no way of going back! It's really hard to resist! I loved him then, but I also didn't know what love is at that time, not even now! I mean …! I don't know! I think I loved him!
Ruba; do you love him now?
Rinad; … *awkward silence*
Basma; babe! .. it's fine! We all screw up and laugh at it later!
Ruba; weren't you the one who told me to live my life 10 minutes ago?
Rinad; yes?
Ruba; well you should live yours!
Rinad; I am living my life! I just really don't wanna mess things up!
Basma; look ranood! He's your cousin! No way in hell he would hurt you! And no way in hell he would just forget you and love someone else!
Ruba; yeah! To prove that!! He just talked to you about getting back together right!?? After ages 3ala goultiiich! I bet he was thinking of you all his college years!!
Rinad; I don't know … *thinking deeply*
Basma; listen! Don't over think it! The guy loves you! And you obviously love him back! He wants you back, and I think so do you! Otherwise you wouldn't be so close to tears! You have a history together, you're cousins! Maby akharbich bs go for it!
Ruba; I second her suggestion!
Rinad; *thinks for a sec* ok, how am I supposed to tell him!
Basma; isn't he here?
Rinad; yeah?
Basma; well?! Do want us to shout his name or are you gonna go after him!?
Rinad; haha! Really should I?
Basma + ruba; *nodding in approval*
Rinad; ok, ok! Let's think..!
Basma; shnu think! Goumay 7acheeh!
Rinad; ok ok

You can tell she was a little nervous, bs she was excited! Good thing he wasn't far away..basma and I were staring at them make up! The widest smile came on both of their faces! Rinad noticed that we're staring! So she gave us a death stare! And then we looked away! I looked at basma, and basma was looking at me! then we cracked up! elmawQiif kan 7ail efa6is!

Ruba; ok ok! Chuuubb *giggles*
Basma; I can't help it I swear *gasping*
Ruba; hahahaha, bs khal nisti7yy 3ala wayhinaa!! *jokes*
Basma; ok, ambaih bada3na!
Ruba; 7adda!

Basma; ooohh ranood just sent me a text! El7abeeba ra7 titmasha ma3a el7abeeb *jokes*
Ruba; hahah, khaleeha tistanis!
Basma; speaking of which, shlounich ma3a s3ood?
Ruba; oh yeah, we're great! .. *grabs mug and stares at it*
Basma; mu3jaba bil mug 7abeebty?
Ruba; haha, chub!
Basma; shfech? Spill!!
Ruba; madryy .. s3ood is like .. I don't think he trusts me! ma a7ib chithy!
Basma; ohh ,, killa min the dude .. what's his name again?
Ruba; yousif ..

For some reason, I felt weird when I said his name...

Basma; yeah him!
Ruba; yeah tell me about it! I hate him! Wai3!
Basma; so what do u suggest you do?
Ruba; madryy ..
Basma; enzain emshay nitmasha ..
Ruba; yallaah ..

So 9a3adna foug, dashaina burberry mal kids o ga3adna nista3bi6! We named our future kids, and picked clothes for them, and we decided that my son will fall in love with her daughter! Haha .. 9ij sa3at a7is enna e7na yahal! I really enjoy every moment with both of them! Never would they hurt me, or say a word that would bother me! and I surly do the same! We're like the perfect best friends!

Basma; oohh ranood's calling … alooo!? … ya 7mara wallah awareech!! … enzain .. e7na ib nakil eb uno elly barra! Feel free to join! ALONE! Don't bring that man of yours *jokes* … haha I'm serious fashla! … ok, yallah bye!
Ruba; shetgoul?
Basma; 7mara! Estanisat 3alaih itgoul we have so much to cover up since they haven't seen each other in "Ages"!!
Ruba; hahaa, yallah 3ady ..
Basma; looks like it's just you and me babe *flirts*
Ruba; haha, shayfa wayhich o enta itghazleenyy? *jokes*
Basma; elsharha 3alay ana ga3 aghazlich *jokes*
Ruba; haha! Enzaain emshay yo3ana!
Basma; yallah ..

And so we ate, Basma! Aahh! She's amazing wallah! She's the kind of person you would call "Flawless" ,, Rinad has her moods, bs mostly she's a great friend! She doesn't know who's more important than who, ya3ny 3ady sa3at faj2a takshit feech! But still I love her, but I rely on basma more! So any way .. I went back home, no sign of ranood! Ya7lailha 9ij mistansa 3alaih! Allah ekhaleehom 7ag ba3ath! .. I called sa3oody the minute I walked in my house ..

Ruba; aloo?
S3ood; ahlan ..
Ruba; shlounik?
S3ood; tamaam, wainich elyoum mu embayna!?
Ruba; wallah I was shopping with my friends bil avenues ..
S3ood; aha .. ma3a minu?
Ruba; ranood o basma .. bs rinad shafat *STOPS* uuhh .. eehh ..
S3ood; haha, shnu?
Ruba; wala shay .. enta how was your day?
S3ood; tamam, ana rayi7 elshalaih, since it's Thursday!
Ruba; aha, 7athik ..
S3ood; laish minti ray7a?
Ruba; no, khalood has an exam on Sunday o gam yadris min el7een!
S3ood; o you have to come with him?
Ruba; yeah! .. I guess ..
S3ood; hmm ,, ask him ,, shoufay yimkin yirtha itro7en ib rou7ich ,, taka ur friends , maybe yirtha!?
Ruba; well I'll see about that .. shloun eljaw?
S3ood; amazing! Ya raitich hny wallah!
Ruba; hehe, you know! I'll talk to khalood, inshuof shi9eer! Shawagtny!
S3ood; yeah ..
Ruba; khala9 7ubby I'll talk to you later ok ,, ashouf khalood warid lik khabar ..
S3ood; ok, bye, a7ibich tara
Ruba; adryyy *jokes*
S3ood; as7abha?
Ruba; la la, me too me too *saying fast*
S3ood; haha, b3d galby wallah ,, good luck
Ruba; k, bye
S3ood; buh-bye

So I walked up to khalood's room, and he was studying, oh, let me rephrase that in Kuwaiti accent "kan ga3 yakil el-kitab"! he's really good in school! High gpa! He's amazing o enshallah he's going to be a doctor, he's studying medicine! Omg I can't imagine the pressure! Any way ..

Ruba; khaloodyy 7abeebyy? *Angelic*
Khalid; ishtabeeeen? Hal "7abeeby" eyii waraha 6alab!

Ok he knows me too well, haha

Ruba; Hehe *Angelic* aby arou7 el-chalet! Pweeeeeeezz *Angelic*
Khalid; rou7ay min maskich? *no interest at all*
Ruba; really? *confused*
Khalid; eh, ma3a minu bitro7een ya 7ilwa?
Ruba; umm , rifejaty etha ahalhom rithaw ..
Khalid; ok ,, no men ok?
Ruba; yeah sure ..! duuhh!
Khalid; ok, close the door behind you please!

Chinna 6arda!? 3ady I don't blame him, ana chithy lama adriis .. I went back to my room, took a bubble bath .. then called my friends .. they asked their parents and they approved yaaay! So I was packing .. and then khalood didn't even bother to knock he just entered! ..

Ruba; oh yeah sure, come in, sit down! *Wide fake smile*
Khalid; haha, thanks!
Ruba; waii33! *jokes*
Khalid; hahaa, enzain I thought about it ..
Ruba; bout what?
Khalid; you going to the chalet?

SHIT! He changed his mind!

Ruba; ahaa ..?
Khalid; eeh ,, shloun itro7oon ib rou7kom? Mu china lazim ma3akom rayal?
Ruba; mu enta gilt no men!?
Khalid; you know what I mean!
Ruba; eeh ,, enzain ,, 3ady shnu ya3ny? We're grown girls! We can manage!
Khalid; hmm ,, shoufay! Ekhthay 9waili7!

NOT 9WAILII7 PLEEASSEE!

Ruba; wai3 khalood! Waaiiii33!
Khalid; maykhalif!

9ali7 is the most annoying cousin known on this planet they call earth!!

Ruba; khalood please!!
Khalid; ya takhtheena ma3ach, ya maku rou7a!

I HATE HIM!!! SHNU HATHAAAAAA!!?

Ruba; Fine!!!!
Khalid; yallah call him o tell him!
Ruba; enzain ..

He left the room! First I called my friends to see if it's ok with them, good thing enna eeh 3ady, o I asked if they have a girl that's his age (15-16) ,, basma has a cousin ,,

Basma; but she's way too gorgeous to hook up with that cousin of yours!
Ruba; chub 3ad! 9ij enna he's annoying but he's charming!
Basma; haha! Wallah ib nitsalla fehom hathoul!
Ruba; hahaha, eeh wallah ,, so listen ,, and el7een I'm done, I'll pick him up ,, o b3dain we'll meet there ok?
Basma; sounds good!
Ruba; k, bye, love you
Basma; same here babe

So I called 9aloo7! He was insanely happy, coz no one really wants to hang out with him! He's just really annoying! I kinda feel sorry for him, lol. He got into my car, all jumpy and stuff ..

9ali7; hala hala bint 3ammyy
Ruba; Hii *Smile* ,, so tara rifejaty bikonoon hnak ok?
9ali7; eh 3ady ,, ana I might meet up with my friends hnak b3d

OK FAKA :D

Ruba; oh yeah sure!
9ali7; Hehe, thanks
Ruba; no problem! ,, so let's turn on the radio!
9ali7; ok …

Kanaw 7a6een Baby by Justin Bieber! .. and so I remembered sa3ood ,, I sent him a text that said "tara my brother ritha, I'm on my way right now" … "ok, looking forward to checking you out;)" he replied. Haha .. naughty ;p

9ali7; wai3 shal eghniya?
Ruba; chub kobrik hatha elly eghanyy
9ali7; ewallyy
Ruba; nithamik rashed rwaishid majeed?
9ali7; eeeeeeeehhh!
Ruba; e6la3 barra *jokes*
9ali7; hahaha! Afaa! Wallah aghenehom 3ajeeba!
Ruba; ok! Bs manii 7a6a!
9ali7; enzain! Ana ba7i6 ipod!
Ruba; a7san!

We fight 3ala Qashmara, he's not that bad! Bs sa3at he sticks his nose ib mu his business! Which drives me crazy! .. anyhoo ,, when we got there .. basma was already parked near our chalet .. her door was open .. legs out .. but she was looking for something inside her car .. while her cousin was standing against her car bbming! She was pretty gorgeous mashallah ,, she was wearing this baby pink juicy training, o a white tshirt beneath, o darjk baij uggs , o sha3arha is light brown, o she had the prettiest face ever! She's too much for 9aloo7! Lol! Youm shafha 9waili7 tanna7 eb wayihaa! Chan anQizaa..

Ruba; hey! It's rude to stare!
9ali7; e7imm,, eh eh, don't tell anyone!!
Ruba; your secret's safe with me! .. yallah let's unpack!

11 comments:

FMA said...

Love the post!
Wayd chemistry going on hehe;p

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

7araaaaaaaaaaaam !!!:(((( LAISH?!:((
3an deena and her mom;p
WAAAAY 3ALA SA3OUUUUUUUDIIIIII!!!:**** EYANIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

loved the post;*

The Truth said...

N; Loves you back;* ,, o yeah ,, o enshallah more events are gonna happen!

always.be; Lol! well yeah I had to make it a little bit dramatic ;p! 3adyy ;p oo sa3ooodd aakkkh 3alaaihhh fidaitah :P!

thanks;*

Anonymous said...

i am in loveeee with ur storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
27bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
post soooon
reeeemoo

Anonymous said...

very interesting
keep it up


love it btw


shammma

The Truth said...

Thanks guys;;**

Enshallah there's a post tonight;;*
I'm going out, la radait enshallah I'll post, I'm working on the stupid colors ;/ LOL!

Thanks;*

Blue lilies;* said...

3ajeeeeb your blogg!! i just started reading it mashalah! cant wait forrr moreee!!
one question...is it true?!

Licious;*** said...

i LOVE ur story and i can't wait for the next juicy post :D

ana shaka inny the beautiful cousin ;P hahahaha

keep it up and post soon please :D

The Truth said...

Bluelilies; Thanks wallah min thouQich;;*
o no I made the whole thing up ;p haha;*

Licious; Thank you 7abeebtyy;;**
ummm ,,, why :P? Is your name yasmeen :P?
o enshallah ka now I'll post bs I'm working on the colors ;*

Licious;*** said...

looooooool no i'm not even close to that name :D but i'm loving that she's gorgeous so 7abait atlazag ;P plus i'm a few years older ;P hahhahahah

The Truth said...

LOOL! Well, wala tiz3ileen you're her ;)

;*

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com