Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

The Rhythm Of My Heartbeat-5

Previously...

her cousin was standing against her car bbming! She was pretty gorgeous mashallah ,, she was wearing this baby pink juicy training, o a white tshirt beneath, o darjk baij uggs , o sha3arha is light brown, o she had the prettiest face ever! She's too much for 9aloo7! Lol! Youm shafha 9waili7 tanna7 eb wayihaa! Chan anQizaa..

Ruba; hey! It's rude to stare!
9ali7; e7imm,, eh eh, don't tell anyone!!
Ruba; your secret's safe with me! .. yallah let's unpack!


-----------------------------------------------------


I went to basoom ..

Ruba; hey! Shidawreen?
Basma; oh, hi, I'm looking for a cd that I made today for our night here *sad face*
Ruba; ohh ,, isn't it under the break right there?
Basma; oh yeah *Gasp* bul 3alaich 3youn lazer!
Ruba; goulay mashallah la an3imy bs! *jokes*
Basma; haha, mashallah! Yaaayy I found it!
Ruba; well I did *raised eye brow*
Basma; oh yeah, you, me, whatever! *jokes*
Ruba; ana a3almich mnu whatever b3dain!
Basma; ok *wide smile*
Ruba; chiba7 wayh *jokes*
Basma; haha!
Ruba; ta3alay let's unpack, wain ranood?
Basma; she said she's bil 6ireej!
Ruba; aha ok, yalla emshay ..
Basma; yallah!

We unpacked, o 9wailii7 el7abeeeb ga3 yitmasha ma3a yasmeena (Basma's cousin) .. basma and her cousin are crashing the same room, ana ma3a ranooda, o 9waili7 ib rou7ah, but meanwhile basma and I were staying at the same room, since ranood didn't come yet, I was looking out the window, checking out the love birds..

Ruba; *chuckles* they look cute ..

Basma jumped past the bed in order to reach the window, she peeked and ..

Basma; waii3 hathoul cuuute!? 3ayal sha6la3 ana wiya brad pitt!
Ruba; disgusting! *wide smile*
Basma; chuuub! Wallah eyanin!
Ruba; rou7ay moutay! Maku 3ala George Clooney! After sa3ood of course *Angelic*
Basma; waaaaaii33!
Ruba; *Death Stare*
Basma; about George Clooney!
Ruba; 7asbalyyyyy b3d!
Basma; *chuckles*

FAJ2AA..

Rinad; HEEEEYYY!!
Ruba + Basma; *Gasp*
Rinad; *laughing her ass out*
Ruba; what took you so long!?
Rinad; Because I went to get you this..

Her hands were filled with baskin robbins bags! Yummmyyy! I love baskin robbins!

Ruba; allaaahh!
Basma; naywa 3alaina namriith?
Rinad; hatha yizay? Fine! No ice cream for you!
Basma; la la laaa! I was kidding I swear *jumping up and down like a 9 year old*
Rinad; hahaha!..ba7i6a bil freezer!..where's that?
Ruba; down stairs, on the right..
Rinad; ok..this is my room 9a7?
Ruba; yep
Rinad; 3ayal shimdakhil hal 9khala ghorfity?
Basma; *Saddest face* (faking it though she knows she's kidding)
Rinad; hahahaha!! You should see your face right now! Ishda3wa 3alaich I'm joking!
Basma; I knoowww!!
Ruba; ok! Children !! ranood la ethoub el-ice cream!
Rinad; oh yeah .. ok see you guys!
Basma; see ya! … so shnu binsawyy?
Ruba; umm ,, madry wallah..
Basma; emshay nanzil ta7at, o en7i6 the cd I made you guys, o nakil ice cream!
Ruba; yeah, let's!

Nizalna ta7at ..

Ruba; hey ranood, bin7i6 cd o nakil ice cream! 6al3eeh please!
Rinad; ok .. wait what cd?
Basma; a cd that I made! *Queeny face*
Rinad; 6a elwaayyhhh!
Basma; chub! And bring the ice cream I'm craving for it!
Rinad; ok ..

We sat in the living room, which was so adorable, my mother designed it! Ah I miss her so much, she had this beautiful laughter, the kind of laughter that you've never heard, the living room had this plasma tv, white sofa, and a glass round table, o baby blue rug, o there are pictures of picture of orchets hanging on the walls neer the tv,,it's very well done, my mom has this metto that means, if you wanna do something, do it right, or don't do it at all!

Basma; where's the dvd player?
Ruba; right in front of you?
Rinad; 3amya 3amya! I swear 3amya!
Basma; chub min 7achaach?
Rinad; hahaha!

The first song was vanilla twilight by owl city! It was cute .. and ranooda kanat gam it7i6 lina ice cream ..

Basma; wayyy na7eesa!! Abyy the whole box!!
Rinad; 6a3 hathy! Rou7ay mouttaay!
Basma; 9ij ennich na7eesa! Yaybaa alf box!!
Rinad; 7ag b3dain!
Basma; fine! *sad face*
Rinad; way waaayyy! Hach hach la itbawzeen!
Basma; *Widest smile*
Rinad; yahil!
Basma; heart-shaped crackers in lunch bag *wide smile*
Rinad; ok fine! You got me on this one!
Ruba; hahahaha! … sooo…? *Raising eye brows up and down* how is e7iiiimm?
Rinad; hahhahaha! He's AMAZING! .. akh akh akh!
Basma; describe him for us! His personality I mean..
Rinad; well ,, he's always cheerful ,, the word "sad" is not in his dictionary! He can't stand the sight of anyone crying! He would approach and make them smile!
Basma + Ruba; Awwww!!
Rinad; yeah .. ooo b3d shnu!? … ummm … tara he's here *angelic*
Basma; right now? *Eyes popped out*
Rinad; seriously?! Akeed laa222 bsaaiiiim *laughing her ass out*
Basma; hahaha! Omg! Ok so ..?
Rinad; eeh ,, madryy ,, I'll see him bachir *angelic*
Ruba; same here!
Basma; haaaaaa? *shocked*
Ruba; sa3ood's here!
Basma; laaa?!! All of you are hooked ella ana!!?? *fake sad face* wallah! Ranood ma3a salim (the cousin) o rwaib ma3a s3ood, o 9waili7 ma3a my cousin! Waaiii3! O ana mnuu? *fake sad face*
Ruba + Rinad; hahahaa
Basma; *chuckles* la I'm kidding! I love being single!

We never stopped talking! We talked china mu emsolfeen ma3a ba3ath min dahar! Until 9waili7 and yasmeen came in ..

Yasmeen; allaah! Itshawig el-living room 7adha!

Sure does ;)

Ruba; thank you 7abeebty
Yasmeen; wanasa! This is definitely something I won't forget!
9ali7; *stares at her and smiles*

My little cousin is in love! ;p

Basma; eh, tara I unpacked your things, our room is upstairs..
Yasmeen; cool, ana badish atsaba7 ok?
Basma; alrightie ..

She was climbing upstairs …

9ali7; bye, 7amaaam elhana muQadaman
Yasmeen; hehe, thanks!

Kaaak wallah etha7koon hathoul

Basma; ambaih elsa3a 1! I'm heading off to bed!
Ruba; me too
Rinad; me three

And so we went bed, ana o ranood same room, fa I waited for her to fall asleep .. so I can sneak out to meet my s3ood! And as I was gently moving towards the door, my footsteps were lighter than a feather.. unexpectedly! ..

Rinad; where are you going?

Enchakait! Damn!

Ruba; I'm hungry, barou7 akil ly fakha..

Good excuse I guess ..

Rinad; oh ok ..

Phew!

So I snuck down stairs, and got out of the chalet house .. and suddenly ..

Rinad; I have another confession to make
Ruba; bismillah *shocked* .. shnu? shfeech?
Rinad; I was waiting for you to sleep so I can sneak out *covers her face with her hand*
Ruba; hahahaa

I had to hug her! She was so adorable! She's innocent, she doesn't know how to hold a secret!

Ruba; meeting salim?
Rinad; yes!
Ruba; hahahaha! And I'm meeting s3ood!
Rinad; *laughing her ass out*

So we went separate ways, coz I hate double dates! And so does she .. which is good .. there was this bench .. I sat on it, and sent a text to sa3ody telling him where I am .. he came after a few minutes!

S3ood; looking pretty *Flirty*
Ruba; haha, thanks
S3ood; walaww .. so ..?
Ruba; soo..?

The weather was amazing, and there was this cold wind which would blow my hair. S3ood was wearing jeans, white shirt, and a navy blue Abercrombie and Fitch jacket. So charming! .. and I wore a pair of jeans and a lacoste jacket, which made us look a lot alike..

Ruba; eeh,,I forgot to tell you ,, tara my cousin came with us, 9aloo7!
S3ood; what?
Ruba; he's 16! 3ady ..
S3ood; oh ok .. Separate rooms right?
Ruba; yeah ..
S3ood; ashwa ..
Ruba; why? Are you jealous *flirty stare*
S3ood; no!
Ruba; denial!
S3ood; I'm not jealous! If I were I would tell you!
Ruba; denial *Annoying him*
S3ood; humph!
Ruba; haha!
S3ood; khal entimasha
Ruba; ok

We were walking by the pavement .. bs ana I was walking nearby the street .. some cars passed ..

S3ood; *holds ruba's arm* emshay 3an elshari3!
Ruba; laish itkhaf 3alay?
S3ood; *smiles* eeh
Ruba; *angelic* ok

He held my arm for quite a while,,he wouldn't let go ..

Ruba; ok, I'm on the pavement now *teases*
S3ood; hahahaaha! Ana awareech!
Ruba; hahaa! … wai3 sa3ood emsh 9oub elba7ar awnas!
S3ood; ok,,

Chafasna our pants ,, o were walking by the beach, Man! The water was freakin cold! Bs it was so much fun! I've never done that with anyone, foot in water, holding our shoes in hand, walking along the beach,,.. but then my shoe accidentally fell in the water!

Ruba; laaaaaa22!!
S3ood; shfeech?
Ruba; joutiyee 6aaaa77! *DALAA3*
S3ood; haha!

Next thing I know he threw his shoe into the water! What the hell?

Ruba; what'd you do that for? *shocked*
S3ood; to show you that it's okay!
Ruba; khebil I swear!
S3ood; haha, 3ad eb hathy 9idagtay! Ana khebil ,,, for you!

AWWWWWW!!

Ruba; sa3ood *Shy*
S3ood; 3youn sa3ood!
Ruba; chuuub *shy*
S3ood; radiana 3ala chub?!
Ruba; eeh eehh radaina! CHUB *jokes*
S3ood; enzain!
Ruba; waaiiihh! El7een el-akh yig3ad sakiit! La it9adiigg!!
S3ood; el-akh!?
Ruba; yeah!
S3ood; ana akh?
Ruba; la2 *shy*
S3ood; then what am I?
Ruba; Madry *shy + head down*
S3ood; ashouuf .. *raises her chin with his hand*
Ruba; what!? Chub sa3oood *jokes*
S3ood; mani minchab! Ana shnu?
Ruba; enta ..
S3ood; eehhh …?

FASHLAA!

Ruba; el- …
S3ood; eehhh …?
Ruba; el-7abeeb ..
S3ood; *flirty stare*
Ruba; o kil shay!

He just held my hand, I could tell he was extremely happy! … after that it was kind of quiet .. awkward silence ..

S3ood; are you sleepy?
Ruba; not really ,, are you?

Well I was, but I just wanted to stay with him a bit longer ..

S3ood; no .. just wondering etha tabeen nig3ad lai el-sunrise?

Ok! I never thought he's that romantic! Aahhh! He's perfect!

Ruba; yeah sure! .. *faj2a* oooppss! Tara nisait 9wailii7!
S3ood; oh?
Ruba; eeh! La la sa3ood akhaf!
S3ood; hmm ,, yeah ok,, another day,, definitely!

Wayy fidaitaahh;;*

Ruba; *shy* .. sorry ha?
S3ood; 3ady 7ayaty
Ruba; hehe, walk me home?
S3ood; yeah ..

We walked back to the chalet ,, hand in hand ,, then we had to say goodbye ..

S3ood; I'll see you tomorrow enshallah
Ruba; enshallah ..
S3ood; take care 7uby
Ruba; enshallah ,, you too ..
S3ood; bye
Ruba; bye

I just stood there! I didn't move! And he didn't either..then we both cracked up!

Ruba; hahahaha,, osh osh la yisma3na 9wailii77 *holding back laughter*
S3ood; *holding laughter* ok ok ,, we better go!
Ruba; ok ,, bye
S3ood; a7ibich
Ruba; me too
S3ood; you too shnu?
Ruba; *puts hand on waist*
S3ood; say it!
Ruba; fine!! A7ibik!
S3ood; *wide smile* o ana amout feech!
Ruba; adryyy!! *jokes* now bye! See you
S3ood; haha! Bye

And I waved goodbye before I entered the chalet, and he waved back! Then I got up to my room, and ranood was there waiting for me with this death stare!

Ruba; shfeeeech?
Rinad; mitshagiga entay haa?
Ruba; haha! Yeah ishtabeen!? *jokes*
Rinad; aku a7ad erid elbait hal 7aza?
Ruba; first of all, hatha mu bait hatha shalaih *jokes* ,, o b3dain so what I was with my guardian!
Rinad; esmillah 3alaich! Guardian! Hahahaa! Listen! Abyyy agoul liiiich shnu 9aar wiyaaayy!
Ruba; ok shoot…
Rinad; aahhhh he's amazinnggg! Ri7na this place that had cute pets! O ana 7ail 3ijabny a cute little puppy! Yanaaitt 3alaih!
Ruba; allaah! Aby puppyyyyy *cute sad face*
Rinad; yeah me too 7addyy! Guess what!?
Ruba; what?
Rinad; he told me he will buy it for me tomorrow when they open up!
Ruba; awwww
Rinad; yeah! Since you know e7na 6al3een barra mit2akhir, o kan em9akar, but we could see through the glass! O itkhayilay the puppy was asleep! Waayyyy wallah eyanin! O then he was stretching! Wallah 7adda eshawiig!
Ruba; cuute! Have you decided what to call him?
Rinad; not yet ..
Ruba; what color is it?
Rinad; white
Ruba; awww ,, tell me he's male? Please! I hate female pets!
Rinad; well I don't know I didn't really check out it's ass! *jokes*
Ruba; *laughing so hard*
Rinad; *laughing*

And so we slept happily, we were in separate beds..

NEXT MORNING;

I woke up with the nicest scent ever! .. and so I got down down staris wearing my pink pj's ,, messy hair, but looked cute haha ..

Ruba; *Yawn* there's this gorgeous odor! What is it!?
Basma; *cooking* pancakes!
Ruba; yummmyyy
Basma; yeah I have this special recipe!
Ruba; way ambaih mayta you3 ..
9ali7; me too ..

He simply got out of his bedroom and stretched!

Ruba; I'll wash up and come back .. you too mister!
9ali7; I'm naturally clean!
Ruba; chub and wash up *jokes*

And I woke rinad up when I got up ,, we washed up, wore simple clothing and got down ,, basma, yasmeena, and 9ali7 were already eating!

Rinad; traitors!!
Basma; would a traitor save you this much?

And she pointed on this giant plate that was filled with pancakes, fruits, and waffles! It looked so yummy!

Rinad; aww! I love you *wide smile*
Ruba; me too!
Basma; I know! *jokes*

We sat down and ate ..

Yasmeen; so what are your plans for today?
Basma; well! …

Everybody stared at everybody! We had no idea! No plans! Nothing!

Basma; oh dear!
Rinad; no no no! we'll figure something out! Don't worry!
Basma; we will die of boredom
Ruba; No! like ranood said we'll figure something out!
Yasmeen; oh I know! Why don't we … *Silence*
Ruba; yeah ..?
Yasmeen; you'd have to be up to it!

What does she mean?

Yasmeen; coz it's kind of … well, you won't understand unless I tell you the thing, so here goes, we write a secret on one piece of paper, a secret we've never told any one, and hide it somewhere in the chalet! .. the one who finds it reads it out loud, o only the smart ones will know el-secret mal mnu!
Rinad; devilish idea! I love it! I'm so up to it!
9ali7; chicks!
Ruba; chub chub! I'm in!
Basma; me too
Rinad; oh yeah baby!
Ruba; that leaves you 9aloo7, 3ady shnu ya3ny!
9ali7; ummm .. ok ..!

We took these tiny pink notes! And 9ali7 was against the idea of pink notes! Because he's a BOY! Waayy emsawee big deal! ..

Ruba; so you want a blue note?
9ali7; eeh!
Ruba; ok! But they'll know it's you!
9ali7; ohh! 9aa7!
Ruba; ghabaaaaaaaaaaa2 *jokes*
9ali7; enzain kilina naktib ib blue notes!
Ruba; ya shagoul don't make this a big deal! No one will ever even know it's you!
9ali7; enzain ok fine!

All of us wrote something down .. basma was trying to peek into rinad's paper, rinad was trying to peek into my paper, I was trying to peek into 9ali7's paper, and 9ali7 was trying to peek into yasmeen's paper! .. I wrote … Let's leave that for later ;) .. when they actually find the paper! ..

Yasmeen; ok! Now one of us stays at the chalet, the rest leave, until she's done hiding! O the same thing happens over and over lain kilina enkhali9 ..
Ruba; ok! Entay first ..

And so we hid our papers .. I had this amazing idea!! I took a bowl filled it with water ,, threw the paper in there ,, made sure the ink wasn't ruined ,, and put the bowl in the freezer! No one will ever find it! I wonder where did the others hid their papers ..

Rinad; is there a limited time?
Yasmeen; la 3ady, entay w 7athich!
Ruba; better ..
Basma; yeah ..
9ali7; ana batsaba7! Bil ba7ar!
Ruba; wayyy 7athiiik! I wish I could!
9ali7; hahaha, 7arra!

He went to his friends, and they were having a blast swimming and hitting on chicks, while us girls, sat on the beach enjoying our time talking and checking his friend's out ;p .. after a while I received a text from sa3oody "ishkithirkom mashallah;O" .. I looked around trying to find him,, but there wasn't any sign of him ,, "haha, where are you Mr.James Bond?" .. "kaak, right here babe" … "Show your face if you dare ;p" .. "7abeebty I was just passing by, I'm at the coffee shop, just wanted to tease you a little;*" .. oh damn! I want to see him! ..

Ruba; oohh! Bala3eemyy e3awroony! I could use coffee .. I'm going to the coffee shop ok? See you guys later ..
Basma; ya3ny maku coffee bil chalet?

She knew what I meant, she just loves to tease me, I would tease back, bs her cousin is around, fa ..

Ruba; actually.. BASMA! No! we ran out *hands on waist*
Basma; sib7aaan allaaah *laughing*
Ruba; tabeeeeeeeeeeeeen!?
Basma; no thanks, happy to be single!
Yasmeen; what?
Basma; single as … *rolls eyes* see honey there are two kinds of coffee , a single coffee and a double coffee, we have single coffee in the chalet, but ruba here wants double coffee! But I'm happy with the single coffee, I prefer single! Single is better!
Yasmeen; wha..? huuh ? *tunrs head away* .. I don't get it!
Basma; *holding laughter* it's ok!

Ambaih I can't believe eltargee3aa hathyy! Hahaha!

Ruba; so ok!?
Basma; yeah ok ..
Rinad; bring me some coffee *flirty*
Ruba; uh, you have one already!
Yasmeen; no she doesn't!
Basma; she drank it! It's finished *wide smile*

Omg! Eltargee3aat elyoum mu 9iij! Maskeena yasmeena she's lost between us! Hahaha …

Yasmeen; *itches head*
Basma; yasmeena?
Yasmeen; hala?
Basma; don't ever have coffee! It's not good!
Yasmeen; oh yeah no way! 3ashan my teeth e9eroon yellow!!
Basma; that's my girl!
Ruba; hahahahahah! Ambaih! Guys! Barou7! Yallah bye ..

I walked away, and they were waving goodbye at me! as if I was traveling! Ambaih seriously my friends fa9leen 24/7! … youm dashait el-coffee shop ,, ah there he was ,, his gorgeous laughter with his friends, his manly voice, and the bling in his eyes. I was hypnotized! Never did I see my s3ood laughing with others when he didn't know I was here! I'll never get that image out of my head! It's simply .. perfect! .. there's no such thing as perfect .. but my s3ood is! .. and then he looked at me .. boy am I lucky! I can't believe a guy like him is in love with me! ..

*out in distance*
S3ood; excuse me guys ..

And he got up and left the table, and came towards me .. I was too hypnotized to even smile! ..

S3ood; shfeech? *serious tone*

Chan astaw3iib enny tana7t eb wayh li9bay! I shook my head trying to loosen up ..

Ruba; mafeeny shay

Boy that was awkward!

S3ood; do you wanna sit and drink something? Wala tabeen nitmasha?
Ruba; umm ,, no tawny mitrayga! Let's walk ..
S3ood; ok ..

We left the coffee shop .. and walked along the street .. I love it when he's scared for me .. so I was walking on the street where the cars pass by ..

S3ood; ta3alay 3an elshari3!
Ruba; maby!
S3ood; agoul lich ta3alay!
Ruba; no!

I was walking litterley in the middle of the street ,, then he came behind me, carried me from my waist up to the pavement, 6ab3an I was kicking and shouting 3ala Qashmaraa

Ruba; sa3ooodd! Aby amshyy ib nii9 elsharii3!
S3ood; laish? Abafhaam laish?
Ruba; 3ashaaaann… *shy*
S3ood; eehh ..?
Ruba; shesamoona!
S3ood; goulay!
Ruba; eeh sa3oody shlounik 7abeeby?
S3ood; masma3!
Ruba; shlounik?
S3ood; shlounik mnu?
Ruba; enta!
S3ood; mnu ana?
Ruba; umm.. s3ood?!

What point is he getting at?

S3ood; shnu s3ood?
Ruba; … 7abeeby! *shy*
S3ood; eh el7imdillah ana tamam!
Ruba; ya 7mar!
S3ood; haha! Tawny 7abeebich el7een 9irt 7mar!
Ruba; eehh!! Eehh! 7maar ok?
S3ood; la2 mu ok! ..

He was trying to get me, but I was running away, and so he ran after me! it's so hard to run when you're laughing! I was way ahead of him, so I ran toward the beach restroom, and hid behind it .. I was breathing heavily! And really terrified of what he might do if he finds me..next thing I know, giant arms wraped me from the back .. I knew it was s3ood from his scent .. I didn't really try to get him off of me ,, I enjoyed it ,, it felt nice! ,, and then he kissed my head .. b3dain 7asait enna fashla so I held his hand and gently moved it away from me, I turned to face him,, none of us said a word, we just stared at each other, and we loved it, we stared at each other for quite a while .. ah! That beautiful face! I really wanted to just hold him! But I had self control, so I didn't. after a few seconds, it got harder not to hug him somewhat, that's when I looked away, and smiled! I could see a smile on his face, from the corner of my eye!

S3ood; I saw the sun rise yesterday
Ruba; really?

We started to walk..

S3ood; yeah..
Ruba; how was it?
S3ood; beautiful ..
Ruba; 7athik ..
S3ood; but not more beautiful than you! .. and yes 7athy! Because I get to love you!

AAAHH!

Ruba; sa3oodyyyy *shy*
S3ood; 3youn sa3oodyyy!
Ruba; tara ma at7amal hal 7achyy *shakes head*
S3ood; *smiles*
Ruba; don't just smile!
S3ood; rubaa!

3YOUUUN RUBA O AHALHAA;;*

Ruba; hala?
S3ood; a7ibich enzain?
Ruba; ok! emwafQa *jokes*
S3ood; haha! .. I was thinking of you as the sun was rising!
Ruba; awww!
S3ood; and I will again tonight
Ruba; I wish I could see the sunrise with you *sad face*
S3ood; we will someday *wink*
Ruba; *shy face + shaking head*
S3ood; *wide smile*

See I always tend to "A6ig a9ab3yy" when I'm embarrassed! .. as I was doing that .. sa3oody grabbed my hand o 6aglyy a9ab3yy elbajyy ..

Ruba; ouch! Be gentle! *hits his head lightly*
S3ood; I'm sorry!

And he kissed my finger! Waayyyyyy! Eb hal la7tha baghait asee7! I was hypnotized! I look stupid lama atani7! That's why I pulled my hand quickly! And continued walking with my head down! A7is fashla ;s .. so 7awalt aragi3 elsalfa ..

Ruba; we played this tiny game today ..
S3ood; oh yeah?
Ruba; eeh.. it was yasmeena's idea ..

I told who yasmeen is,, and the idea ..

S3ood; what did you write?
Ruba; la wallaah!? O enta takhith'haa bardaa embaridaa?
S3ood; eeh! Ana el7abeeb *flirty*
Ruba; uh-uh honey! Not telling you!
S3ood; ana? Ellyy?
Ruba; eehh, eeh! Enta ellyy!
S3ood; afaa!
Ruba; hahaha! If they find it I'll tell you!
S3ood; ok deal!

9ali7 called me at that moment ..

Ruba; shoot!

I tend to be over polite around s3ood, I want him to see the best of me, I say shoot instead of shit, and dang instead of damn, and similar things. Binisbalah .. he doesn't really care, 3ady esib jidamy! Bs never esibny! I think it's kind of honest! I only act that way because I don't want him to think I love swearing! .. any way ..

S3ood; shfeech?
Ruba; 9waili7 is calling!
S3ood; answer him 3ady, I'll zip it!
Ruba; what if he asks me where I'm at?
S3ood; ga3 ittimishain 3ady!
Ruba; ok ,, here goes .. *picks up* aloo?
9ali7; ahlan! Wainiich!?
Ruba; ga3 atmasha ..
S3ood; *nodding*
9ali7; ib rou7ich?
Ruba; umm ,, eeh!
9ali7; hmm, maskeena!
Ruba; 3ady I have coffee! *wide smile*
9ali7; ummmm ,, ok?!

This coffee thing is hilarious!

Ruba; eeh ,, tabyy shay 9aloo7?
S3ood; *chuckles quietly*
9ali7; la bs achayik 3alaich ..
Ruba; mhmm ..
9ali7; o agoul lich ennyy batghada ma3a rab3yy!

HIYA! FAKA!

Ruba; ummmmm,,ok fine!

I have to act like I'm the boss of him! So he behaves!

9ali7; thanks!
Ruba; sure ..

We hung up ..

Ruba; phew!
S3ood; I told it would be fine!
Ruba; yeah .. so .. I think I should get back .. I've been away long enough for them to suspect I'm not getting coffee!
S3ood; what?

Omg! Hahaa!

Ruba; my cover was that I'm going to the coffee shop to buy some coffee ,, so I have to get back to the coffee shop and buy coffee,,THEN go back to them ..
S3ood; wait a minute, I thought your friends were cool with .. you know ..
Ruba; oh yeah they are.. bs yasmeena was sitting with them o chithyy ..
S3ood; ohh .. ok,, so let's go to the coffee shop and buy some coffee!
Ruba; eeh yallah ..

Youm wi9alna, I ordered 5 moca's ,, and s3ood insisted to pay! And we had this funny cute little argument, which put a smile on the sales man's face! I left the coffee shop, and s3ood stood holding the door open for me, and then I stopped and had a last look at him ,,

Ruba; bye ..
S3ood; bye ..

I walked away,,then looked back ,, he was looking me with sad eyes! Ah! I wish I could stay! It's out of my hands, if it were I swear I'd stay with you for the rest of my life <3


Dashait el-chalet .. yasmeena was watching tv .. I haven't seen the rest ..

Ruba; *yelling* hey I brought coffee..

Yasmeen; hey ruba, is it single or double?

HAHAHAHA! OMG!

Ruba; ummm .. *clicks her finger against her lips* double!
Yasmeen; ohh ,, see I don't get it! What's the difference!
Ruba; well … the single one is independent but intense, the double one is .. tasty and deep!
Yasmeen; ohh ,, wait! How could coffee be independent?
Ruba; well it means it doesn't need others to make it sweeter!
Yasmeen; and by "others" you mean like milk, chocolate and such?
Ruba; … YEAH!
Yasmeen; I see! Thanks for the new intormation!
Ruba; yeah I bet it is!

Rinad came down stairs ..

Rinad; I heard coffee calling my name!
Ruba; that was your imagination!
Rinad; hmph *disappointed*
Ruba; but there really is coffee!
Rinad; oh good!
Ruba; hach!
Rinad; ah thanks ..
Ruba; any time, by the way yasmeena tara yibt lich ..
Yasmeen; awww thanks! It's very sweet of you, but I don't drink coffee..
Ruba; oh ok..
Rinad; yaay! I can have two *wide childish smile*
Ruba; enshallah mu jidamha ya3ny! *jokes*
Rinad; haha! Shut up!

Then basma came down, all of our bedrooms are upstrairs, except for 9alooo7.

Basma; haa? You got coffee ya 7ilwa?
Ruba; eeh
Basma; how is it?
Ruba; AMAZING!
Basma; eeh! Ashoufich 6awaltay! *jokes*
Ruba; eeh *angelic*
Basma; 3a6eeny bs wintay sakta! *jokes*
Ruba; hach!

And we stood there drinking coffee and staring at each other..

Basma; wait a minute! What's this?
Ruba; what?
Basma; *GASP* I FOUND A NOTE!!!!!

We all looked at her with this frozen face!...

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the delay;;*
And sorry about the colors! madry shfeeh shakkal 3alay;s!
I noticed that my posts are a bit too long, aga9irhom?

;*

9 comments:

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

ALLAAAH 3AALAA S3OUUDDD ALLAAH!:* WALLAA EYANINN!!!:(

3adi shda3waa;)
and ely eray7iichh;);*

post soon;*

Rawan said...

laa i like your long post
oo whose note is it? yalla post soon 3ashan ne3arif:P

The Truth said...

Always.be; I know right? waayy aby nafs s3ood :P! o thanks;;**

Rawan; Thanks;* ,, Nyahahah :P! Ma ra7 it3arfeen ella 7ag next post :p
;*

Btw guys .. ma a7ib "apowist:p" when there aren't a lot of comments, I don't know if people are catching up.

FMA said...

'laaa don't make them shorter..
S3oud ya7lailaaaa!! 7abaita khalaaa9.

Qtr Luv said...

i just started reading your blog ams
w i really like the story w s3oud (A)
i like yur long posts ;** bs sweey ily yry7ch
waiting for your next post

Anonymous said...

heyyy jst started reading ur blogg!
i must say im amazed!!
wayed 7ilwa il 8i9aa;)
post soon;*
oo tara long posts a7laaa;p!

The Truth said...

N; Bs tonight it will be a little short coz ma midanyy, o thanks;;*

Mawazy; killich thouQ;* ,, o enshallah I promise the coming posts will be long, Enshallah agdar. bs elyoum elthoroof ma tisma7 ;p

Anon; Thank you, Min thouQiich;* ,, o enshallah I won't disappoint you;*

Mercii kilkoomm! wallah I'm motivated now ;p! when you write comments;* Thanks;*

Secerts said...

Is se3oud for real *sigh* 7abetoo baini w bain nafsi ma 2olteloush 3aly eb nefy;p

The Truth said...

Secrets; HEhehe! 3ady sometimes people shock us even though we love them;**

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com