Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Rhythm Of My Heartbeat-13

Guys;p 7aram 3alaikom bs 23 followeres? ;p laish baba? laish :p? Ana la7atht enna fee naas they comment, bs they're not following;p laish itQishoon? ;p Lool, Follow(A)! Thanks;;**


-----------------------------------------------------


Previously...

I looked at the photos again. I felt malicious. I didn't know why! .. yousif stood next to me and stared at them as well ..

Yousif; you don't like them?I stared at him as he was staring at the stupid photos!

I stared at him as he was staring at the stupid photos!

Ruba; no

-----------------------------------------------------

I left the room. And again, I was lost, it was very dark .. I walked a few steps with my hands on both sides making sure I don't bump into anything .. I heard him leave the room ..

Yousif; *shouts* RUBA?
Ruba; kanyy
Yousif; allah yhadaach bs!

He was scared for me, which was very cute! He turned on the lights ..

Yousif; lahadaraja you're jealous?
Ruba; Me?! jealous?! Hah-hum- (some sort of 6naza laughter) no!
Yousif; hehe, contradiction is cute!
Ruba; ugh! would you shut up and drive me to an amazing breakfast? I'm starving!
Yousif; ok ..

As much as I hated the idea of the photos hanging. I hated that I might be hanged someday! But the good part is that he used film, so that I won't be photoshoped or something .. any way, we drove off to a hotel, akhaf agoul el-esim yi6la3 da3aya ;p ,, ok I'll say it :p Crowne Plaza .. we had the buffet ,, and it was simply amazing .. I was tabbing the napkin against my lips ..

Ruba; emm emm emm! Latheeeth! Kramk allah
Yousif; 3alaich bil 3afya ..
Ruba; what are you doing for the weekend?
Yousif; umm ,, madryy wallah ,, elrabi3 biro7oon a cruise around..
Ruba; allah sounds like fun
Yousif; eeh, 3ad lal7een ma Qarart arou7 wala ma arou7 ..
Ruba; laiishh!? Rou777 ambaih 7adda wanasa! Lw ana minnik 7ad ommy arou7!
Yousif; yeah maybe I might.
Ruba; mhmm
Yousif; saraina?
Ruba; saraina..

He dropped me off at my uni, it was weekend that day ,, I went back home, stayed in my room 3ashan astaw3ib shilly 9ar! And wonder why the pictures bothered me! and wonder why I felt safe in his arms. And wonder why I even let him take photos of me, I could've said no! but I didn't! why!? .. but most of all .. I didn't know why I had to call him!!..

Yousif; alo?
Ruba; hi
Yousif; ahlain?
Ruba; radait elbait?
Yousif; eh, bakhith aghrathy w arou7 elshalaih ..
Ruba; mhmm ,, have fun ..
Yousif; enshallah ,, entay wi9altay?
Ruba; eeh ..
Yousif; any plans?
Ruba; la wallah .. bitrou7 the cruise?
Yousif; eeh, my friends hnak na6reenyy
Ruba; ah ok,, ok go have fun!

I hung up. I'm so stupid! Laish dagait 3alaiihh!??! Few seconds later ..

From Moron;
I'll miss you;* ,, if you need anything text me;*

To Moron;
Enshallah;*

This isn't good! I feel like I'm falling for him. I let him control me. I find it really hard to tell him no! .. any way .. I had to call both rinad and basma to tell them what happened ..

Basma; *gaassppp* khibla entaayyy!!?? 9iiij maynoona!!

Rinad; khoush khoouushh!! Ashwa film not memory card!

That’s what they told me! ,, maybe it was a bad idea. But there's something that tells me enna yousif wouldn't do anything bad. He's not that evil, madryy .. only time will tell.

DAYS LATER;

*Moron Calling*

Ruba; alo?
Yousif; yah hala
Ruba; hala feek ..
Yousif; shlounich shakhbarich?
Ruba; good, you?
Yousif; el7imdillah .. listen .. emshay ni6la3
Ruba; ok wain?
Yousif; nitmasha 3al ba7ar!?
Ruba; ok meta?
Yousif; el7een!
Ruba; NOW?!
Yousif; eeh eeh hahah

It was 7 am! This dude is such a morning person <3>


Ruba; enta shimga3dik hal 7aza?
Yousif; a7ib elba7ar el9ib7


Ahh <3>


Ruba; I see .. enzain yousif?
Yousif; hala?
Ruba; la…


I was interrupted by .. guess who!? Guess who was walking by with a girl in his shloulders?! Guess!!!! YEP! S3OOD =) when I finally start living my life! He shows up! O laaaa! He shows up with a girl!! Yousif; kamlay? Yousif noticed that I was staring at something far away, so he turned around and saw him. Them I mean! Then he tunred again to face me ..


Yousif; shnu ya3ny?! O khair ya 6air!
Ruba; ma..madryy ..


Nazalt rasy! O I could tell that yousif was very upset o masik nafsah! .. s3ood walked past us, he eyed me with a smirk. I ignored and looked at yousif ..


Ruba; not like I care!


I said that as tears were forming in my eyes. But hiding them from yousif ..


Ruba; I got someone better now! Right?
Yousif; *chuckles* yeah ..
Ruba; yousif ..
Yousif; 3younah?
Ruba; I'm yours


What did I just say?


Yousif; shnu?
Ruba; I'm yours. All yours. Yours only.
Yousif; you're mine?
Ruba; yes
Yousif; o ana killy lich.


I rested my head on his shoulder as the tear found it's way out of my eye, and dropped on his shirt. S3ood is now completely satisfied that I cheated. Which I didn't! but he got over me so fast, so why can't I? right? So I thought the best thing to do, is be with yousif! ,, I was falling for him, he's crazy about me, makes a perfect match! .. After a few moments of silence ..


Yousif; shfeech 7abeebty?


I'm now 7abeebtah <3


Ruba; hmm?
Yousif; shfeech?
Ruba; aby elkilma elthanya!
Yousif; *whispers* 7abeebty!

Aahh <3!!!!


Ruba; mafeeny shay as long as you're here!
Yousif; ruba?
Ruba; hmm?
Yousif; 7abeebty?
Ruba; 3youn ruba?
Yousif; it7ibeenyy?
Ruba; eeh
Yousif; akeed?
Ruba; akeedaiin!
Yousif; bs ana amout feech ,, shil 7al?
Ruba; *giggles*
Yousif; fidait'ha;*
Ruba; esmilla 3alaik 7abeeby


Awal marra agoul "7abeeby" and mean it! With yousif though ..


Yousif; 7abeebich?
Ruba; min 9ij!
Yousif; wayyy!
Ruba; yousif?
Yousif; 3youn ahala!
Ruba; ma ra7 itkhaleenyy?
Yousif; la2! Ma 3aash min ekhaleech!
Ruba; enzain tathiQ feny yousif?
Yousif; akeed athiQ feech! Laish ma athiQ feech?
Ruba; etha shiftny akalim rifeejik ,, ra7 itshik feenyy?
Yousif; la ruba ana a3arfich 3adil. Ra7 aghaar akeed! Bs ma ra7 ashik fech
Ruba; ashwa


He put his arms around me, and sort of hugged me tight. I felt .. what's the right word? … Home! I felt like right there is where I belong, and where I'll stay for the rest of my life. I know I've hurt him, but he has forgiven me. he's a good man.


Ruba; yousif?
Yousif; 3younah?
Ruba; shayil eb galbik shay?
Yousif; … la2
Ruba; yousif ana asfa I really felt sorry! 9iij 9ij! Ya3ny ldarajat enna I would do anything so the past would be erased! ..


he simply kissed my forehead ..

Yousif; *whispers* khala9, mu entay el7een malty?
Ruba; eeh
Yousif; that's all I need


I dug my head deeper. And felt like crying, madry laish .. I shed a few tears ,, and yousif noticed ..


Yousif; hey heeyy! Shnu hathaaa! Tabcheeen ruba?!


He released his arms, and looked at his shirt! ..


Yousif; you're not getting away with this, you're gonna pay for the laundry


He joked trying to make me smile, which worked..I smiled..


Yousif; ashouf! Wa 7alaat elwayh o ohwa mibtesim;*
Ruba; hehe *shy*
Yousif; ruba!!
Ruba; hm?
Yousif; A7IBICH!


Ahhh <3


Ruba; enzain ..


His eyes popped out .. then I giggled ..


Ruba; ehehe, haman ana..


I found it hard to tell him "a7ibik" somehow,,it needs time..


LATER THAT DAY;


Rinad called me ..


Rinad; alo!
Ruba; ahlan!
Rinad; rwaib! Aku gathering ib baitna! Yallah emshay o bring the purple sweater you have ..
Ruba; ha?! Mnu biyee?
Rinad; everybody from uni, except for the guys ;(
Ruba; hahaha, ok what time?
Rinad; umm,, 5, 6 hal 7aza!
Ruba; ok, I'll be there ..
Rinad; don't forget the purple sweater!!!
Ruba; enzain ..


When she called me it was already 4;30 ,, so I took a shower and dressed up. Libast dark skinny jeans with a short sleeve patterned blue shirt. Grey cross bag, grey flats, and good to go. Ooooppss! Almost forgot the purple sweater she wanted. I called yousif as I was driving ..

Ruba; alo 7ayaty tara ana baroou7 bait rinad
Yousif; ok, have fun, shil 6ary?
Ruba; gathering, chithy girl's 3aba6..
Yousif; ahaa, 7arakaat (remember 7ara7aat :p? always.be? :p)
Ruba; hehe ,, yallah 7ayatyy I'll talk to you lama arid elbait ok?
Yousif; allah wiyach, mwah
Ruba; mwah enta ;p
Yousif; madry laish 7asait'ha ehana ;p
Ruba; hahahah .. no no! wallah Qa9dy shareef :p
Yousif; hahaha,,ok ashwa ;p
Ruba; yallah 7abeeby bye;*
Yousif; bye;*


RINAD'S HOUSE;


It was a bit crowded. I found my way on a couch with basma, rinad maskeena she was so busy talking to the maids and telling them what to do, I didn't even know the reason for the gathering ,, but I just wanted to have fun .. I told basma everything! Aahhh I was falling in love. After a while .. I saw "the girl" remember her? S3ood's gf?! Yeah HER! I went closer to rinad ..


Ruba; 3izamteeha?


I pointed with my eye on "the girl"


Rinad; huh .. eehh ..
Ruba; why would you?
Rinad; aren't you like over s3ood, and don't care any more!
Ruba; embala! Bs laish ta3zimeenha!!!
Rinad; madryy ruba, it's 3adyy


She said that while she was busy arranging some forks and shit. I was sort of upset! Shnu hatha? Laish ta3zimha? Ok 7atta lw I'm over s3ood, which I am! Laish ta3zimha?! I hate it when friends don't understand why I'm angry! I sat next to basma again, and rested my chin on the palm of my hand,


Basma; shfech?
Ruba; rinad e3zimat hathy


I eyed "her" ,, basma looked at her, then back at me ..

Basma; 7ilfay?
Ruba; wallah!
Basma; 3ady bil 6agaag! You don't care about s3ood, don't you?
Ruba; ok I don't care about him! Bs laiish ta3zimhaa! She knows well shnu 9aar!
Basma; 3adyy rwaib, don't mind it
Ruba; wai3!


Bainy o bain nafsy I thought what rinad did was weird! Ya3ny seriously? Laish ta3zimha?! Ugh! it was dinner time a while after that, we ate dinner. I eyed the girl wayiid! Kil shway akhizha ashoufha shetsawyy,, she's always giggling and texting "somebody" uugghhh! It bothered meeeee!!!

13 comments:

FMA said...

Im first?=O yaaay!
ya7laili wallah ak,thar mn a blog a9eer first;p!

Tara Rinad ma sawat shay ghala9 (A) okay la tekf5eeni, bs that girl shnu thambha, she did not get back to him i3nad or something, he's probably using her;\ and even though she invited someone u don't get along with mo m3nata she cant be friends with them;p

Bs I gotta admit, JEALOUSY KILLS!!

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy 3ashhhaaat truthhii;p;p!!
laishh 3ad 6awltyy 3laiinaa
you gotta make it up for us though;p!
misssed you wayed 7abeebty;*
3add about the postt all i can say is
aaawwwwwwwwwwww;****
7adhommm zou8aaaaaa...
basss seriously ruba needs chill a bit about the s3ood with another girl...i knw its hard bas he's an ass(pardon my french;p) oo he doesnt deserve to be remembered by rubaa!!
inshallla all goes well with ruba nad yousiff
post soon babw;***
-M10

Anonymous said...

opppps typo **babe
oooo yaayyyy im secondd;D;D
-M10

Anonymous said...

i luuuuv the post.................plz post soon......and the yousif with ruba thing is waaayed cute <3!

Anonymous said...

hmmm i think ina rinad has o plan madri laish :P yemkin laish la2 !!! o el post greaaaaat i love yousif hes great walaaaaaaaa after all she did he still loves her well post soooooon 7bebty la t6awleen 3alina love yoou

um flfola

Blue lilies;* said...

3ajeeeeb the post next posst please!

Anonymous said...

truuuthhii!!(shrayich ib ur new name;p)
weinichh?! 3asa ma shaar?!
6amneeena 3laich plz;*****
-M10

The Truth said...

N; Lool, enshallah doum;*
eeh 3ala goultiich :p ma 3alaiih :p

M10; Ya ba3adhum entay;** ,, Ma 3alaih sam7eenyy (A)! Enshallah next post ekon 6iweel 3ashan 3younich bs;*

M.M.D; Enshallah, eeh 7adhom ;p

Um Flfola; Hmmmmmmmmmm :p Ma yindara :p we'll see :p

Bluelilies; Thank you;* ,, Enshallah coming sooonn;;**

M10; 7ayatyyyyy, Lool 3ajibnyyy wayid (A)! .. Wallah I'm soo busy I hardly have time to do anything! bs kil youm I'm writing shwaya, ma 3alaih. ana ajahza and then I post it, fa give it about 2 days (A)! o Enshallah a long one;*****

Anonymous said...

truuuuuuuuthiii figadnaachh
oo we missed ur story!!!
i missed the characters:(
weinichh?!?
u said ur gna post oo u didnt!!:(
post soooooon;**
-M10

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

I LOVE II LOVE I LOVE!:D
i read it mn zeman bas i didnt comment walla sorryy;*
7abeebti wainich walla i miss you so much kil yoom i check if you posted:* i love you! ;*
6amneenaaa !!!


post sooonn:(

The Truth said...

M10; 7abeebtyy wallaahh I'm sooo soorrryyy! makuuu majaaaaaal I write killliiiiiish! Plus I lost inspiration! A lot of things are going on! o enshallah as soon as things turn better I'll write, o ra7 ekoun LOOONNGGG Post 3ashaaan kha6irkoooommm;;****

Always.Be; Wallah I miss you too! eshkithir 6awaltaayy 3alainaaa :(! yallah ma 3alaih! .. like I said wallahhh I barely have time for facebook o replying to your comments! bs enshallah ra7 afthaa likom o "Apawist" likom thaaak el-ppooossttt :p!! just give it time;**

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

YALLAAA WAINICH?!:( "pawstay" i cant wait:p!

khala9 khala9 take your time! bas promise an extra long delicious-juicy? post?!:P shakoo!:P PROMISE?!:D

uae teach said...

Hello and As-salam(u) 3aleykum,

My name is Jon Nichols and I am working in the UAE in the field of teaching and linguistics. I am currently studying a phenomenon known as Arabish (also known as Chat Arabic). The objective of this study is to examine the discourse of Arabish as it is used in Arabic blogs.
Should you choose to answer my questions below about you and your writing, I can assure you that your responses will be anonymous and cannot be linked back to you in anyway.
By replying to my survey, you agree to allow me to use your data and/or quotations (anonymously) for publication.

Thank you very much for this very important study on the changing face of English and Arabic.

Sincerely,

Jon Nichols
Lecturer
Emirates College for Advanced Education
jnichols@ecae.ac.ae


Arabish Questionnaire:
1. What is your age?
2. Are you male or female?
3. What is your nationality?
4. In which country do you currently live?
5. What is your occupation? (i.e., student or worker)
6. What is the last level of education you completed?
7. What languages do you speak?
8. What languages are spoken in your home?
9. Do you consider yourself an expert user of English?
10. Why do you write in Arabish?
11. What are the advantages of writing in Arabish?
12. What are the disadvantages of writing in Arabish?
13. Can your parents understand what you write in Arabish?
14. How did you learn to write in Arabish?
15. Do you write in Arabish in other situations? If so, under what circumstances?
16. Do you write in only Arabic script on your blog? If so, under what circumstances?

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com