Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Childhood ;*

So yeah, I couldn't resist, I was thinking of my childhood today, And alotta things popped in my brain, So I wanna share that with you ..

-There was this cartoon I adored, I don't know if any of you remember it, It's called Lady! Elly she's a maid chinna? O there's this evil girl who had purple hair? LOL! I loved her haaiir! O she had a horse, who cries?! I'm like okay we're kids but no one would buy that! xD! Do horses cry? Hmm madryy ;p

-Once, kinna killina ray7een elshalaih for the first time on that summer! Kinna tawna emkhal9een madrisaa o elkil walhaan 3al shalaih! Fa min kethir ma ana kint mishta6a ansaa fou6tttyyy! Fa after having a swim in the deep blue, I go in the chalet and take a shower, and THEN I remembered that I forgot my towel at home! So I call out for my auntie, And she gave me a boy's towel, one of my cousins' ,, I have to say I was a bit disgusted! Mu hnyy elsalfa! ElSalfaa enny youm 6ala3t wearing the Batman towel, "He" was right in front of me, and he's like; "Fouu66tyyyyyy" ,, Khaltyy; "Eeh eehh maykhalif nisat fou6at'ha bil bait" ,, "Him"; Malyy sheghhiiill fou6tyy fou6tyyy! And he tried to pull it off me ;O!!!! Itkhayilaaawww! Khaltyyy zafittaah zaaf! xD Omg wallah it was a funny day!

-Everyday before going to school, I was forced to drink my milk and eat a fruit. I was sooo di3la as a kid! Elly sometimes the milk had bubbles! I would scream and shout and ask the maid to blow the bubbles away! ,, She would take them out carefully with a spoon! And if I see a tiny small bubble I shout again! Ughhh I was sooo di3la and annoying!

-Hard confession; I loved LOVED LOVED Lion King! I used to watch it over and over and over again! And I would cry everytime Simba's dad dies! I still remember the lines and all the characters! I remember Nala, so cute. Lamma ero7ooun o yghanoon with the rest of the animals ,, "Oh I just can't wait to bee kiinngg," o b3dain akher shay "Oh I just can't waaaaaiiiit ,,,,, to be kiiiing" O b3dain the all fall down xD I remember the song that played as they kissed ;p or licked actually since they're lions lool :P! "Sometimes I wish to tell her, The things about my past, IMPOSSIBLE ,, Dadaadaa :p Can you feel the love tonight " akhaaiih wallah kanat ayaam 7ilwa!

-I worshiped Mulan! I dressed like her, and wore foundation like her, More like casper! Speaking of casper! I loved him "Hello, My name is casper, you wanna be my friend?" Omg! A7iibaaahh :p

-Kan 3indy ladgha bil R, Omg! I would go like "Aby za3tagh, o jibna, o 3a9eegh boghtaghaal" LOOL! It's gone now el7imdillah! I speak the R perfectly ;p

-I loved my dad more than my mom as a kid, Because he used to defend me and carry me everywhere ;p ,, Bs now I realized enna it's not only about carrying and defending! I love them both. Bs I think I love my mom more:p not fair I know! Bs chii Galb El-Omg 3ajeeb! She knows every secret about me just by looking into my eyes! She knows every look on my face!

-I used to kiss boys as a kid :p! I kissed one of my cousins :p! Afaaashiiillll!! I mean like KISS KISS! Like KISS KISS ;p! Fashlaaa fashlaaa! Kil marra ashoufaaah yingaaaa9 wayhhyyyyy!

-My favorite song as a kid, Was ... Aste7yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;$ LOL! I'll tell you okay fine! "Amannaaih" LOOL! Omg! Oboi kan killa e7i6 lyy eyaaha bil sayaara

Now you know my childhood, Love you! O enshallah ma ymir sbou3 mu "Empawsta" either the story, or some random post about anything ;****

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

loooooooooooooooooooool abaaaaih your funny wala !! aham shay fou6el batman o el bubbles bil milk looooool wala hal post tha7aaaaaaaaknyy love yooou 7bebty

um flfola

Anonymous said...

Hahahah ;p
My childhood nafs ur chidhood bethb6 except for the milk part and about lady laaa lady is a cartoon wain umha tmout w trou7 weya her step sister sara w b3dain tkbar leen w madre shnu I LOVED wallaa matkhayelain shkthr;p .. Khouush childhood wallaa ;p ashwa ina mu ana elwa7eeda eldalouu3a eb ayam 6foultii;p my cousins would take my barbie w ana rathya 3ashan kent akhaf menhum b3dain ared elbait abchy 3end omii w agoulaha abe my barbie hahaha:p wela lemma kanaw yg3douun weya my sister Lkbera a3a9b w arkth warahum bl3a9aya hahahahah wallaaaa abaaihh kint athaaaa7k ib 6fouuultii a7la ayaaam;p

Sorryy geraagt;$
Yallaa post:@
Missing ruba w suwalf'hum;p
Okk ok sorry bsktt:|
Love youuu:d

-Fayyee

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

TRUUUUUUUUTHIIIIEEEE xxx
Laa your childhood il9ara7a you lived it right!!!:p
3adil 3adil ya3ni!
ahahahaha, I love you! I miss you x !
AHAHAHA, AMANAAIIHHHH LOOOOOOOOL:P Leghniya I rememberr !!! :p
7ata ana a7ibha:$
LOOL! Can't wait till you post! I love yousif::P

The Truth said...

um flfola; LOOOL! Yeah crazy times ;p I sure love to do that more often, I want all of you to laugh and feel happy;**

Fayye*; LOOL! You won't believe what my cousins would do with my barbies, they their hair really short, more like e9al3oonha lool I used to cry wallah :p

Always.Be; LOOL! Egoloun you only live once :p LOOL! I love you too ya ba3ad Albyy (Bil 3amala madry laish :p) I miss you too! Ugh I can't wait for summer ;;**** LOOL! Omg the song!! Etfashiiill o I sang it all the time wherever I went, I'd always go like "Ammanaaihh ammanaaih ammanaaih el-ammaanaaihh ammanaaih amaan amaan laish ana 7ayraana! 7abeebyy ghayib 3anny tariknyy el7aly" o b3dain a2alif lyrics min kaify coz hatha elshay elwa7eed elly kint 7afithtaah :p Loool ;***

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com