Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Feeny gargaa ;**

LOL(A)! ,, ATM I have no one to talk to, so I thought I should write here ,,

Last night, I had a dream about Lady GaGa! xD How weird is that? I don't like her much! I don't know how she came in my dream! it was my birthday (in the dream) and she was singing for me! xD I have a friend who's Lady GaGa obsessed! So I was like "Gaga! let's take a photo I wanna make my friend jealous" ! We took loads and loads of photos and then I put 'em on facebook! xD omg!!! ;p!

Last weak, I was telling my cousin to read my blog, he's a boy ok? He was like "Enshallah tabeny agra Qi9a9 7ub?" I was like yeaaahh it's veryyy niicee!! egoul lyy it's boring! why is it boring to them? And very interesting to us?! It's soo weird!

My laptop maskeen is dead! I'm using my dad's laptop and it's soooooo annoying!! mu mit3awda 3alaaiih! when I touch one thing alf shaaayyy yi6la3lyyy! GUYS! THE SSOONNGSSS ;O!! Omgggg!!! Um kalthooom - Fayroooz - 9abaa7 - The Beatles - The Beeges Madryy shesimhoom - oh and his most favorite 3abdel7aleeeem! OMG! Ghbaaaaaaaaaaar !! LOL! ambaih ma 3indyy salfaaaa ;p

I just felt like talking ,, I'm in such a loving mood! I hugged everyone I saw! Madryy shfeenyyyy! I'm sooo deleting this when I get back to my normal mood :p

I LOVE YOU AAAAAAAAAALLLLLL;***********

8 comments:

SuziQ_ said...

7abeeebtii intee we love u2!
i love lady gaga lol i wish i waz tha1 ely 7lamt'ha ;$
i guess boys dont believe in love w n7naa we love love :P 3shaan chee maybe eychoofa so not interestin

Anonymous said...

loooooooooooooooooooooooool dayman gergay !! lady gaga loooool ma7ibha ! love yoooooooooou yala post sooon

um flfola

The Truth said...

SuziQ_; Lool! wai3 boys are maleeQeen tara ;/ LOL!

Um flfola; LOOL 7abeebtyy;** afa 3alaich! You shouldn't know me in real life! Ma askiiiiiit ;o! LOOOL (A)! Love you too ya galbyy;** I'll post etha entaraas commeentttss :P! gimt ahadiid :p

Anonymous said...

yeah i noticed not much guys are intersited in reading blogs ou chathyy ou a7ana girls we are sooooooooo adactited, why is that?:P eeh 9a7 do u knw any guy blog? ou btw tara i'm waiting for the next post:P btw i like reading sowalf so whenever ur bored ma3lich ely write and i pormise i'll read:P yallah wait for the post, tara ur story 7addd-ha 3ajeeeeeeeeeba!
Me...

The Truth said...

Me; Eeeh madryyy laish chithyy ohmaa ;/! La wallah 7abeebtyy ma a3arf wala guy's blog ,, LOOL! Enshallah wala ehimiich ;p Thank yoooouuu;***

FMA said...

3aaady!! I get weird dreams tooo! Waayd mo shwaya..

Omg ubooch 3ajeeb!! I love those songs bs ham a7b khaleeni old dogs

mo ubooy;/ i7b beyonce ou rihhana ou shiren etc... He cracks me up sometimes.

That's why I wrote a post just now about wanting a guy friend!! See if u were taking to a gay guy he would fully support u;p

The Truth said...

LOOL! It's amazing how those two groups differ! WAYIIDD! LOOL! let's switch :P! LOOL jk jk ;p
;**

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com