Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Rhythm Of My Heartbeat-17

Lovliesssss ....
I'm so sorryyy 6awaaalttt 3alaikoomm! Bs wallah I have a lot going on! o you can see that from the way I mixed everything! the colors o madryy shnu last post was a MESS!!! SORRYYYY!! 7abaybyy entaww ;p ,, maykhalif sam7oonyy (A)! ,, Umm ,, so here goes another not-so-long post that I've been working on as much as I could! wallah min e9eer 3indy free time I write! ;** o I know enna last post was kind of boring because Yousif wasn't mentioned a lot! Later on I'll let you swiimm in posts that are filled with him! don't worryy ;**
My posts will be shorter from now on ;(! sorry to say that! BUUUTTTT!! The good news is that I will be posting more often ;D! So it's all goooood :p Loool! I hope you enjoy thiis ;***

-----------------------------------------------------

Previously...

To Moron;
Hey yousify, I miss you;* ,, I’m going to visit some relatives with khalood and daddy, o we’ll have dinner before we come back home

And then I ran downstairs, and got into the car. My dad drove to my grandparents house,,

-----------------------------------------------------

My dad drove to my grandparents house, I found both 3ammaty there, 3ammy wasn't there, but his children were, all of my cousins are younger than me, except for fahad who is 22, and fa6ma who's 24 .. khalid was having chats with fahad, while I had my chats with some younger cousins, my dad was having his chats with granny .. I jumped off the seat when I got a text from yousify

From Moron;
Ahlaain! I miss you too galby;* yallah have fun, o salmay 3al kil, o el7imdillah 3al salama ;p

To Moron;
Allah ysalmik, yeah sure :p

From Moron;
Haha, ta3alay bachir

To Moron;
I won't be free

From Moron;
Haa? You're cheating on me already :p?

To Moron;
Hahaha! No way in hell! No, my friend tabeenyy asa3idha eb yakh6iboonha!

From Moron;
Ahaa, I see! Yallah the day after that! Elfal lina enshallah ; )

I blushed, and just as I was writing a text for yousify, fa6ma interrupted me ..

Fa6ma; haa rabooyy? Ish3indiich shaaga el7alch?
Ruba; Heheh, wala shay salmatich!
Fa6ma; eeehh eehh! El7ub o ma ysawyy
Ruba; *bursts out laughing*
Fa6ma; thi7kay thi7kay :p
Ruba; fa6ooooom!! It's noo
Fa6ma; shnu ya3ny it's no :p?
Ruba; ya3ny it's no :p
Fa6ma; ah ok, fahamteenyy ashwa :p

We both laughed,, fa6ma and I were very close when we were kids, since we were in the same elementary school, but she transferred to boarding school because her father (my uncle) was doing his work in the U.S ,,

After that, fa6ma and I kept going on and on about life o things that we faced, and blah blah blah! Bil kuwaity soulafna :p ,, a while later, we said our goodbyes to our relatives and gone out for dinner with my small lovely family, khalid and daddy! ,, we sat on the table and flipped through the menu as I heard my mobile beep ,,

From Moron;
Hey babe! Are you having fun?

To Moron;
Yeah 7ayaty ,, we're at the restaurant attempting to order ;p

From Moron;
Ay ma63am galby?

To Moron;
Lenotre Elba7ar

From Moron;
3ady ayii?

To Moron;
Akeed laa22 :p I'm with ….

*INTERRUPTED*

Father; ruba mama hiday telephonich shwaya ,, e7na 6al3een ma3a ba3ath may9eer!
Ruba; enshallah yuba!

I obeyed immediately I didn't want him to suspect anything ,, after that we ordered ,, and ate, and just as we were eating dessert ..

Father; 3indy shay muhiim bagoulah ,,

Khalid and I instantly looked at each other like we knew it involved us!

Khalid; goul yuba ,,
Father; it's important, o lazim agoulah, o lazim tifhimoon …

Okaayy???

Khalid looked at me again, we both had fears of what we were about to hear ..

Father; the reason why I stay in boston a lot ..

(Guys I don't remember which state I mentioned, that's if I even did at all ;p It's Boston okay?;**)

IS BECAAAUUUSSEEEE…..???!!

Khalid and I looked at him with popped eyes! And daddy was a bit worried and hesitated ..

Father; *clears throat*
Khalid; ok yuba! Kammil?
Father; is because I'm married to an American!

My jaw hit the ground! Khalid looked straight to the sky like he was praying so hard to take what just happened back! As if it never happened! As if it was just his imagination! But no! it happened! He said what he did! And we couldn't do anything about it!

None of us said a word afterwards !! ,, dad was waiting for a respond, while none of us had the courage to speak up! Khalid looked at me one last time while his eyes were red, and left the restaurant, I followed him seconds later ,, and my tears started to fall unconsciously! ,, khalid was pretty fast so I had to run a bit ,,

Ruba; *yelling*khalid!

He stopped and tunred around, he didn't know I was following him! My voice definitely told him I was crying! ,, khalid looked very upset and pale! ,, He stretched his arms so I can hug him, we were near the entrence and most of the people were inside so they wouldn't really see ,, even if they did! We didn't care! We needed this hug! Yeah I ruined my brothers shirt with my tears, yes he crushed my head with his rough hand. But boy did it feel good to know I'm not going through this alone, knowing if I had no one at all, I would still have khalid! My big brother who always cared for me! boy don't I miss dana and mama! Oh if they were here! ,, those thoughts only made me cry more!

Khalid; sshh ruba 7abeebtyy khala9 everything will be okay!
Ruba; no it won't! it's been a year!! And this is how he respects her? Mabyyy khaliddd mabyy! Goul laaah e6aliigg'haaaa!!*crying*
Khalid; sshh ruba 7abeebtyy! We can't control him! It's his decision!

I cried more!

Khalid; hey hey! I'm still here! I'll always be there for you! Okay? You don't need dad! When was the last time you needed him and I didn't fill his shoes?

That shut me up! Never! Never did he leave me needy of something! No matter how small or how big! He was always there! He would never say no!

Khalid; ashouf 6al3eenyy!

I looked at him with my eyes filled with tears ,,

Khalid; mis7ay dmoo3ich!

I dried them quickly, but new ones were formed and fell down my cheeks,! I dried them again! And the same thing happened over and over and over again! I wanted to obey him! But I couldn't! Oh how much did I want to obey him and fulfill his wish! Oh how much did I want these stupid tears to stop!

Ruba; khalood I can't!

He then held my hand and took me to the street while I rested my head on his shoulder ,, I hadn't that much energy! The crying took all of my energy, including the shock dad just gave us! ,, a long far way from where we were ,, I saw yousif in his light yellow shirt and jeans ,, he was walking until he saw me with a male figure and stopped! ,, he sent me a text while khalid was calling somebody to pick us up since we didn't want to leave with dad ..

From Moron;
Ruba mnu hatha elly yammich?

To Moron;
7ayaty that's my brother, galby we're going through this lousy thing, I'll tell you later, but I can't now, okay?

From Moron;
Akeed 7ubby! But are you okay? Should I worry?

To Moron;
I'll be okay! As long as khalid is by my side!

From Moron;
Allah ekhaleekom 7ag ba3ath 7ayaty! 6amneenyy 3annich 7ayaty ha? I'll hold on to my phone, 6amneeny please! Gabil la itnameen basma3 9outiich okay?

To Moron;
Enshallah

Then a maroon infiniti came by,



guess who?











































































Keep guessing!




































Khalid's girlfriend!









































































I only knew that from what he said ,,

Khalid; sorry 7abeebty khara3tiich bs it's kind of an emergency
Girlfriend; 3ady 3ady! Bs 6amminyy? Is everything okay? Rikbaaww rikbaaww we'll discuss in the way!
Khalid; rikbay roro!

I got in the back seat, and greeted her, kissed both her cheeks, I knew I had to be nice, but it was the wrong time!

Ruba; *tears* shlounich 7abeebty? I'm glad you're my brother's future wife!
Girlfriend; 7abeebtyy entay! Here's some water! It's okay la tabcheen!
Ruba; thanks!

It was awfully sweet coming from a girl who I don't even know, and never met!

Khalid and her whispered about what just happened, while I was wiping my tears, they were holding hands and she tried to convince him it's okay, and that he has all the right to be upset and angry! Even sad! ,, and as I watched that I remember yousif! 7abeeby! 7abeeb galbyy! He's worried about me too!

To Moron;
7abeeby a7ibik wayed!

From Moron;
Wana amout feech! Ha shlounha katkootatna?

To Moron;
El7imdillah 7ayaty! I'm getting better! I'll call you as soon as I get home!

From Moron;
I'll be waiting galby;**

We arrived at our house a while after, I got in the house while khalid had his chat with "Her" I still didn't know her name! and didn't really have that much of a mood to ask! ,, I knew he had to talk to her, since he was planning to propose days later and now that thing happened! Poor khaloody! ,, I got in my room, locked the door! Cried my eyes out almost scremed on the pain! Then I took a hot long shower to calm me down and make me feel better! I got out of the bathroom with my pink towel hugging me tightly with my hair on one side fully wet! I squeezed a bit of it out! I sat on the chair against my mirror! I had a sad look on my face, my nose was red and shiny! I had goosebumps all over me, water dripping out of my hair .. I was done with crying! I couldn't cry any more! And I knew crying wouldn't change a thing! ,, I called yousify afterwards and told him everything!

Yousif; 7abeebtyy entay daam enna she's there, o you're in Kuwait! The hell with her! It shouldn't bother you! You lived a long time without your father right? You don't need him!

I don't?

Yousif; if you need anything 7ayaty I will be here for you! What do you need him for?
Ruba; I know yousif! Bs this isn't nice! Ya3nyy my sister and mother died about a year ago *tears* chithyy esawyy? It's like he couldn't wait .. *chokes*
Yousif; khala9 7ayatyy la tabcheen please , t2! Ma asta7mil chithyy!
Ruba; yousif ma a7ib oboi!
Yousif; I know! It's okay!
Ruba; I hate him!
Yousif; I know! It's okay! It'll be okay!
Ruba; how do you know that?
Yousif; because I know you! Things bother you, but they fade in a matter of time, you get over things, you don't let it bother you for too long! Ta36een kil shay gad 7ajma! You don't expect yourself to hear this and not feel sad or cheer about it! Of course it's sad! Of course you'll cry! Of course you'll get angry! But in a matter of days , you'll be the strong, pretty, no beautiful, intelligent ruba that everybody adores!

My lips stretched into a one sided smile ,,

Ruba; you think so?
Yousif; I know so
Ruba; it7ibny yousif?
Yousif; la2! AMOUT FEECH! Okay?

Ruba; *tiny giggle* haman ana a7ibik!
Yousif;I love you even more when you call me for comfort! ,, fidait eltha7ka wallah! 3ady it3edeenha?
Ruba; 7ayatyy wallah weddyy, but I can't! I promise you'll hear it tomorrow!
Yousif; okay ,, that's good enough for me;**

I then laid down on my bed still wearing my towel, and slept with his voice telling me a bed time story, it was some fairytale created by his imagination ,, is he perfect or what?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh that was so adorable !
7addi 7abait yousif
w their father is really malee8 mo min 9ija !
loved the post ;*

Anonymous said...

and yay I was first ! :p
-Jo

FMA said...

I adore yousif...

Durring the nxt post we want more of yousif and ruba, I just like them both;*

And to tell you a thing, your blog is one of the blogs I love! a7esa waayd realistic

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Yousif is so sweet <3 So is Khalid, he's such a cute brother!!

Can't wait for the next post.
x
Vanilla Sky

The Truth said...

Jo; 7addaaaa maleeQ their father :@! ugh! LOL(A)! ,, Thank you 7abeebtyy o enshallah doum the first in everything;**

N; Min 3younyyy elthintain! 7abeebtyy you're so sweet;**

Vanilla Sky; First of all I like your name ;p LOL! 3ijabny ;p And yeah yousif is the sweetest thing 7atta khalid he's a great brother, most brothers would just get angry and start a fight, but not khalid that I created :p LOL! Mwaahh;**

Anonymous said...

7beeeeeeeeeeeebty you posted !! eshtegnaaaalich waaaaaaaayed !!!love the poooost obohom ma7iba 5alid 3ajeeeeeb he's perfect ! ruba and yousif are cute post sooon 7bebty love yooou

um flfola

The Truth said...

Um flfola; 7ayatyyyy ana aktaaarr ;** I'm glad you liked iitt ,, yeah their dad is baaaad :P! LOL! o yeah khalood 7adda 3ajeeb! enshallah There's gonna be a post tonight! ENSHALLAAAH;*** love you too galbyy;**

Anonymous said...

@The Truth : 7bebte entaaay.. ;** My name loves u too!! <3
Yallah pls la tit2a5arain 3alaina bel new post..i literally cant wait.

x
Vanilla Sky

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com