Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Rhythm Of My Heartbeat-20

The Moment you've all been waiting for ,, Yep I decided to be merciful ;p (ish3oba truth? ;p LOL) wallah zain minny I was gonna make you wait for another day (A)! LOOL! Yallah enjoy thiiis!

LOVE YOU ALL;***

-----------------------------------------------------

Previously...

Ma istaw3abt enna he opened the freezer! ,, tanna7 shway ,, I guess he looked at it ,,

Yousif; who wrote this?
Ruba; what?

He got the bowl out! and then I remembered! SHIIIT SHIIIIT SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------


Ruba; ashouf?

He showed me, it said "S for summer, S for my soul, S for survival"

Ruba; Madryy ..

I was over s3ood! Sure I remember him and cry, sure his name gives me the chills, sure I still remember out lovely moments together! of course I will! he's my first love! But of course Yousif wouldn't understand! And frankly I needed him badly at that time so I didn't wanna upset him! I loved him like hell! S3ood was like a summer breeze, it came, and it went! But Yousif was my air by then! If he was gone, I wasn't sure I was gonna live!

He tried to distract himself and cut the fruits into tiny pieces and put it on top of the ice cream ,,

He then came and sat next to me on the white couch facing the TV! "What Women Want" was on, and we both watched it, At least he did, I fell asleep minutes before it finished on yousif's shoulder ,,

NEXT MORNING;

The alarm clock pierced through my ear! I reached my hand and hit everywhere to shut it up! after millions of false strokes it shut up! ,, Where was I? In bed?! how did I get here? I thought ,, I sat up straight scratched my eye, and tried to recall last nights events! I slept on the couch ,, On yousif's shoulder! *GASP* Yousif! Yousif's shoulder! I looked at the clock it was 5;45! And there was a note near it,, It said "Baby you should gain weight, you were like a feather when I carried you up to your room;**" that note made my day! it made me smile! it made me forget everything that happened! Yousif yousif yousif yousif! it's amazing how little tiny things he does could change my day and my mood!

To Moron;
7abeebyy thank you;**

From Moron;
3omryy entaayyy;** I was just about to call you to wake you up, I'm nearly 3indich;**

To Moron;
Okay, I'll wash up ib sir3a!

I can't believe I slept in last night's outfit! of course he wouldn't undress me into my pj's! not like he knew where my pj's were ;p!

So I washed up, and changed my clothes, I ran downstairs, and he wasn't there yet ..

To Moron;
7abeebyy wain wi9alt?

From Moron;
Ka three minutes wana 3indich;**

I took advantage of those minutes and took the bowl out of the freezer, I took and ran through the sliding door to the sea ,, And threw it! with no regrets! S3ood's happy, I'm happy! with other people! ,,

*Moron Calling*

Ruba; yallah 7ayatyyy el7een ayii!
Yousif; ok, a7ibich;*
Ruba; amout feek enta;**

I ran to the chalet through the sliding doors once again, grabbed my bag, and ran to yousif's car! I gave him a light kiss on his cheek ,,

Yousif; 9irna in7ib inboos ;p
Ruba; 9irna in7ibik akthar!
Yousif; Wayyyy fidaitaaahh;**
Ruba; hehe! 7abeebyy your note made my day! I wish I was awake to see you carry me;**
Yousif; I'll carry you again don't worry!
Ruba; Mwahh;** ,, Wallah I'm happy to have you;**
Yousif; so am I baby;**

He took my hand into his, and kissed it, I looked at him as he did that, but when he looked at me I looked away, I was too shy

Yousif; fidait el7aya;**
Ruba; yasooof *dala3*
Yousif; 6uwayif yasoof!
Ruba; Hehe

We had a long road, so meanwhile 7abeebyy he turned the sterio on ,,

Yousif; I made a special cd for you
Ruba; 9iij? Yallah let's hear it!

He put the volume on max! And they were all happy songs! happy happy songs! both of us grinned the whole time we heard it! It's hard not to!

Yousif; 7ayatyy I'm glad you're happy
Ruba; I'm glad you make me happy
Yousif; I'm glad I make you happy
Ruba; I'm glad you're glad you make me happy
Yousif; I'm glad you're glad I'm glad you make you happy!

YOU MAKE YOU HAPPY! LOOOL! We both burst into laughter! the thing was getting more confusing and both of us wouldn't shut up! xD

Yousif; Well now everybody's glad and happy! We both get thaat! hahaha!
Ruba; hehehehe 7abeebyyy you sounded so funnyy xD
Yousif; I'm glad it made you laugh!
Ruba; I'm glad I -- Ohhh noo! I'll shut up! heheheh

And then we laughed some more ,, when we finally reached our destination ,,,

Yousif; yallah baby! mu itgomeen wait ok?
Ruba; okay?!

I said confused. He got to my side, opened the door, and carried me ,,

Yousif; chithyy ams shiltiich!

Isn't he ZoQaaa??!! aakkh! and then he carries me all the way to my car, opens it, starts the engine, all when he was carring me. He sat me down, and I took a deep stare into my eyes,,

Yousif; I love you, only you!
Ruba; I love you too, only you!
Yousif; yallah drive safe 7abeebtyy;**
Ruba; okay 7ayatyy;**

I reversed and drove home, while he followed me laaaiin our fireej ,, He made sure I arrived safely!

Khalid was already waiting for me in the kitchen nook ,,

Khalid; el7imdillah 3al salamaa!
Ruba; allah esalmik!
Khalid; I wanna talk to you ,,
Ruba; okay ,,
Khalid; emshay daryy ,,

I obeyed and went with him to his room, he sat me on his bed while he stood in front of me ,,

Khalid; after what's happened ,, ra7 in2ail elkhi6ba!
Ruba; laaishh? khaloodyy laish?!
Khalid; because if I get married you'll be alone, stuck with him! And I know how much you would hate that!
Ruba; khaloodyy laa2! 7araam you're in love! o b3dain not like you're getting married right away! not like you're getting married this week! 3adyyyy by the time you get married it'll be over enshallah!
Khalid; la la ruba! Let's give it time, even shahad (his gf) said it's a good idea, we can both wait!

All that conversation not once did he look me into the eye ,,

Ruba; khalid! 6ali3nyy!

He looked at me like he had nothing to hide, But I know my brother! Oh I know him very, very well!

Ruba; We both know weddik tizawaj hal bnaya elyoum gabil bachir! Hal sboo3 khi6ba! mu milcha! 3adyy! I'll be fine! don't worry about me! ok?

He gave a sigh and sat next to me ,,

Khalid; What are you gonna do when we get married?
Ruba; well, by that time, I hope -- No! I know I'd be working things out with dad and you'll see us laughing together!
Khalid; you promise?
Ruba; I promise!
Khalid; mnu a7la ekhit fil dinya?
Ruba; Anaaa ;D
Khalid; Mwaaahh! rou7aak 7ilwaa oo albaak 6ayiiib;**
Ruba; mee7 elly ba3dak ent;**
Khalid; Ghairaak etghayaaar! --
Ruba; *interrupts* la itghaar kha6eebtiiik :p! gam enghanny love songs to each othre ;p
Khalid; hahaha ,, You're in a better mood today!
Ruba; eehh, that's all thanks to -- the sea, the chalet. It has a huge effect ;p
Khalid; yeah, I should go there more often
Ruba; yeah, so listen, ana barid anaam ok? ma shiba3t noum ,,
Khalid; ok

He quickly reached his phone and dialed as I was about to leave his room, and as I was closing the door ,, I heard this ,,

Khalid; eeh 7abeebat galbyy itgoul ekh6ibhaa el7een I'll be fine! isn't she the greatest?

I had to see the look on his face! and I was shocked that he was actually jumping on the bed! one hand in the air, and the other holding the phone! Boy he's in love :p!

As I laid down on my bed ,,

To Moron;
Thanks for the ride babe, And thanks for everything you've done for me, wallah I can't thank you enough;***

Seconds later I fell asleep unconsciously, I was holding my phone waiting for a reply from yousify;

9;12;

I woke up with the vibration under my pillow! You know when you wake up on some sort of noice when you've already fallen into too deep of a sleep? And then your mind is blocked and blanked and you don't undertand a thing? Yeah! well that was how I felt when I felt the vibration under my pillow! My silly dumb thoughts told me that it was a rat! But then again it was an earthquake? And then the pillow is maskoona!? Wow! (Guys Me, Myself! Personally! I've had worse than that! Marra bil ghala6 nimt bil sayaraa and when I woke up in the car and then I asked "wi9alna li7dood?" Then everybody started laughing and I thought it was a movie, and then I said "hal film sakheeef" ok back to the story :p) I went back to sleep la sho3ooriyan! ,, At about 11 I woke up again, went straight to the bathroom, washed up, brushed my teeth, you don't wanna know what else ;p ,, I remembered that today would be Rinad's big day! So I wanted to call her see how she's doing and see if she needs some help ,,

From Moron;
7ayatyy sorry kint naayyim, maykhalif kint dayiikh shwayaa --

Waayyy he hasn't slept to get me ;(

-- Rubaa! shal kalaam you thank me over taking care of you? You shouldn't thank me ya galbyy;**

To Moron;
Mwwwaaaaahh;****

From Moron;
9aba7 elwaard ya 3omryy! Allaah kil youm 9ab7eenyy ib boosa;**

To Moron;
Bosaaat;**

From Moron;
9irna in7iiib inbouuus;**

To Moron;
9irnaa in7ibiik akthaar;**

From Moron;
Gam asee7 3al ba6ee2 ;p

To Moron;
Good for you baby;**LOL:p ,, listen I'm gonna call Rinad see if she needs anything! today is her big day!! ;D

-----------------------------------------------------

Guys wallah I was gonna make this shorter, bs raa3ait sho3oorkuum o khalaitay a6wal ;** A7ibkoom;**


Also, Please tell me if the followers appear, Coz madryy chinna something something is wrong with my dad's laptop! Facebook MA YDIIIISSHHH ;'(! Ma 3alaih mu hatha elmawthoo3 :p! Ebaynoon el-followers?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

first! can't wat for the next post!!!!! thanks for posting sooon :) ur blog adctive!!!
Me

Darliam said...

LOOL ashwa ena you posted :*
i was dying to know shb9eer!
ee i can see the followers ;)
lool lab obooch, thakarteeny eb labtob 3amy!!

i loved the post... i'm slowly liking Yousif bas i don't want to like him.
7asa ena b9eer shaay!

can't wait to see what happens with basmoo
:**

Anonymous said...

7beeeeeeeeeeebty thank you you posted !! 5alid yeshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawig a7eba !! loool post sooooooooooooooooooooooon dayman post bser3a la 6awleen love you

um flfola

The Truth said...

Me; LOL 3asa doum ;p
No prob! enshallah b3d elyoum post! Wallah ana 9ayra emdal3atkuum :P! LOOL tistahloun kil khair;**

Darliam; Hehe :* LOL! Ashwaa LOOL ywaah!:p like him like hiim wallah 3ajeeb :p ;**

um flfola; 7ayatyyy entay tistahloun kil khair;** LOOL! 7adda muu? he loves you back babe;** Enshallah min 3younyyy love you too galby;**

Anonymous said...

Trutthyyy;*
Killaaa abe I comment bs I can't because I use my mobile w ur dezine elly gabl u can't comment men ur phone so I'm so happy I can comment now:D ;p

Awl shay: a7bb ur storyy ALOTTTT
thany shay: Post sooon
Thaleth shay: makuu thaleth shay bs tflsf

Ohhh and iloveeyouu and your blog;*

-Fayye*

The Truth said...

Fayye*; LOOL! Good good! lw adryy chan min zimaan ;p ,, 7abeebtyy 7abitich el3afyaa;** ,, Enshallaahhh ya ba3dy;** ,, LOOOL! Wallah tha7akteenyyy :P! And I love you more ya galbyyyy Mwaaahh;***

Anonymous said...

I love your writing!! it is great, and I really love ruba and yousif yelogoon 3ala ba3ath :D so please let them love each other till the end :p .. your blog is amazing keep it up sweetie =)

Meme

The Truth said...

Meme; 7abeebtyy! Ana a7ibiich :* :p ,, Thanks thanks ;** ,, yeah aren't they? ;p Lol we'll seee ;p ,, 7abeebtyy entay Mwaah;**

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

I LOOOOVEEE YOUUUUU!!! :D

YOUUUUUSIIIIFFFFFFF I HEART ALOTT !!!:P

i miss youu:( alot!

BASMAAAA:O!!!! MA9AADDDIIIIGGGGG:O !! LAAAAAAAAA:P

post soon:@:*

7awoory ;*** said...

7ayati...
i'm a follower...
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
thanx for fixing that...
i started reading oo 7adi hooked...
enshallah soon i will catch up...
and i will let u know what i think...
bas so far i'm impressed...
love u ya 7ilwa...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh
;***************

The Truth said...

Always.Be; I love you toooo ya ygab3ad galbyyyyyy;** ,, LOOOL! So do I akh 3alaih :p I Miss you too 7abeebtyyy ;* ,, 7adhaaaaaaaaaa 7aywana 9a7? :P LOOOL! Enshallah post toniigght;**

7awoory; wayy! Mwaah Lucky mee;** ,, okaay 7abeebtyy thank youu;** ,, love you too galbyy Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah entaaaaaaaaaayyy ZOQA ;***********

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com