Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Rhythm Of My Heartbeat-22

I KNOW! 6awalt 3alaikom! And I was gonna post three days ago chinna, aw two ? Lol I don't know! BUT.. I'm so sorry! And this is an extra juicy post 3ashan kha6irkom;** ,, Also I would like to add a new thanks to Springinya! She just started reading y blog! Thank you;**

So bagoul likom something before we start ,, Some of you know that my dad likes skinny girls and wants me to be so so so skinny :p! Weird right? :p LOL! So after eating lunch,, I was like aby shay 7ilw aklah! And he gives me dark chocolate,! I'm like I HATE DARK CHOCOLATE! Muuurr!! egoul laa zaain 7ag elrijeem! o ana agoul laah I'm not on a diet ;O! Waayy wallah e7abi6nyyy! e7asisnyy ennyy ba66aa! tara wallah I'm noooot! Everybody keeps telling me to gain weight! I'm 48 kg right now! Waznyy is like 44-49! killa between those two numbers! Any waayy ,, bs 7abait a6alli3 7arrity ;p

And please if any body is reading "Stupid In Love" in "Queen of my Hood" please tell her to change the comment board! I want to comment! bs ma agdar ella etha the commenting thingyy pops up in a new window! Thanks;***


Here goes ..

-----------------------------------------------------

Previously...

I got home, enetered, and unfortunately found my dad in the kitchen nook

Father; 9aba7 elkhair
Ruba; 9aba7 elnour
Father; gi3day khanta7acha

-----------------------------------------------------


-.0

I sat down with every bone telling me not to! ,,

Father; I know you're upset!

You think?!!!

Father; bs may9eer taz3ileen 3alay forever ,, after all I'm leaving 3ogob ma yitzawaj khalid!
Ruba; What? ;O
Father; shnu?
Ruba; o itkhaleenyy ib rou7yy?
Father; Khalid ra7 yaskin hnyy ma3a murtah

I stayed silent! I was thinking of an excuse to make him stay! I didn't want him to go back to his wife!

Ruba; ugh! Yuba la itrou7!

I couldn't think of any!

Father; 7abeebty Ruba lazim arou7!

Gimt 3annah o 9a3adt dary o bichait!

From Moron;
7abeebty wi9altay?

*Calling Moron*

Yousif; Aloo
Ruba; Hala *Sniff*
Yousif; 7abeebty are you okay?
Ruba; La22! oboi bisafir 7ag li7mara elly hnaak!
Yousif; Ufff! 9iij?
Ruba; Eeeh! ehe22 ehe22!
Yousif; Meta?
Ruba; Lamma yitzawaj Khalid!
Yousif; Uff shloun chithyy?
Ruba; Madryy! Ma a7iib obooooiiii ;'(!! ehe22 ehe2222!
Yousif; Enzain 7abeebtyy calm down, take a hot shower!! ... or ... like go out for a run! It will calm you down! ,, 7abeebtyy amiriich?!

He sounded so nervous! It's like he was trying to find any way to make me feel better! Like the voice of my sobbing was annoying him (in a good way ;p) ,,

Ruba;Ehe22 ehe22 Yousif! Maby chithyy e9eeer!!
Yousif; Emm! 7abeebtyy la tabcheen it's okay! Ana bamiriich okay?!
Ruba; Oboi bil bait! akhaf eshoufiik!
Yousif; 3ayal ta3alay we meet at a place o akhthich from there!
Ruba; Okay ,, wain?
Yousif; Ay mokan yamkom 3ady! ,, Emm ,, Your Co-op?
Ruba; Okay! B3d shwayaa a6la3!
Yousif; Okay ekhthay ra7tich!

I went to Khalid's room to check if he was here ,, And unfortunately he wasn't, Sometimes, If I was going through hard times, And no ones around, I would always know where to run, Either My mother's room, Or Dana's! ,, I ran to Dana's that time! Since my dad was staying in his room during ,,

Her light orange wallpapers, white lines, her creative paintings board, her photo when she was only in kindergarden, her dresser and her fine collection of perfumes and make-up! They were never touched! We left them just the way they are! I would get a hundred digrees temreture if I see anyone trying to touch one thing! It's very precious and delicate to me! I sat on her bed and started recalling our happy moments together, I still remember running around in the house with her ,, I remember when I was only 5 years old in the park on a family outing, All of us had ice creams, I dropped mine, I cried and dropped on the floor and act dead (Do any of you guys do that when you were kids? Ambaih I used to do it all the time I didn't get what I want :P LOOL! Yahiil 9aa7?! Well I WAS ;O! :p LOOL;***) She shook me a couple of times to make sure I was alive, I was acting pretty well until she touched my stomach area ,, I started giggling and so did she! She let me share her ice cream! Oh back then, it meant the world to me. Remembering all of that, puts a smile on my face, even though it's sad! I just have a feeling that tells me she's in a better place, and wishing I was there with her ..

I went back to my room, after a few minutes later. I felt a bit better, I changed and wore my skinny black jeans along with my oversized shirt, o chafast'ha shwaya 3ashan ma e9eer shakla dafsh, I knew we would just cruise around and not go somewhere fancy, so that's what I wore ,,

As I was leaving the house, and closed the house's gates, I saw Rinad's car parked and she was locking her car with the remote ,,

Ruba; Ranooooood!

I ran and hugged her! Oh how much did I need her support at that time! But I couldn't tell her! I didn't want to make her sad! ,, It was the best time of her lifee ,,

Rinad; 7abeebtyy!
Ruba; b3d galbyy! shlounich?
Rinad; el7imdillah ,, so ibti6li3een?
Ruba; yeah ,, bs if you're here akeed ma ra7 a6la3! I want to sit with you;**
Rinad; 7abebty entay! I just came to say one quick thing ,,
Ruba; okay, yallah emshay endiish!
Rinad; okay

I Quickly text-ed Yousify

To Moron;
7abeebyy maykhalif shway ba6awil coz Rinad yat baitna ;*

From Moron;
Take your time

We both entered my room, and she sat on my bed! She wasn't revealing on what she had to say,,

Ruba; So..?
Rinad; look at this!

She flipped her hand and I saw the gorgeous marriage ring ,, Big diamond, colorless, and a beautiful design around the diamond like it was safe through there,,

Ruba; WOOOWW!

My jaw hit the ground! It looked so beautiful! She wore it on her right hand since it was just khi6ba!

Rinad; I love it and all ..
Ruba; But..?
Rinad; it freaks me out! I can't believe we've gotten this far! I can't believe this ring will soon travel to my left hand ,,!
Ruba; Well it's very exciting! And sure you're nervous! You're supposed to ;p
Rinad; Jasoom was making fun of me! Since I was staring at it all day! he's like "I'm sure he put a tv screen in there"! Ugh! ;/ Rabooyy I'm so nervous that sometimes I puke!
Ruba; baby that's the rush! 3adyy! You'll be okay!
Rinad; it's such a weird feeling! ,, tell me! How are you with yousif?
Ruba; Great
Rinad; How is khalid and his engagement?
Ruba; crazy ;p in a good way ;p
Rinad; hehe , good good! shloun 3ammy?
Ruba; ... bkhair! ,, How's ,, umm ,, uni with you?
Rinad; el7imdillah!
Ruba; good!

*Awkward silence*

Rinad; so listen, khala9 I gotta run mabyy a3a6liich 3an 6al3itiich
Ruba; 3adyy 7ayaty it's okay, we can stay as long as you want!
Rinad; la la! Adryy yousif na6rich :p
Ruba; heheheh! ishdaraaaaaach ;o?
Rinad; I know your face :p
Ruba; Hehehe ;$
Rinad; here we go with the blushing again!
Ruba; ranoood! chuuuuub :p
Rinad; hehehe

We giggled all the way to both our cars, she wished me luck, and so did I! ,, I told to come by whenever she feels like it, I will always be there for her, she was the only friend I had left! ,, We hunked horns as we went seperate ways, kids right? ;p loool! We like it ;p I drove to our Co-op center ,, Yousify was already there, as usual ,, I got out of my car, intered his car, I apologized for the delay, he said it's okay as he reversed, and took me to his beautiful studio ,,

Yousif; come here, I want you to see something ..

I simply followed him though the dark room, why was is always dark here? I wondered, as we walked hand in hand ,,

Pasted From Post 12:
"Yousif; I'll set the timer. And we'll shoot together ok?

I've never done anything like this before. It was very weird yet thrilling.

Ruba; ok

He set the timer, walked up to me and stood behind me .. I was sitting on the chair, he was a few inches on the back.. he weirdly whispered in my ear ..

Yousif; if you rest your head on my chest it will make a great shot ..
Ruba; umm .. I suppose I can do that ..

As I did that, he place both hands on my shoulders .. I just smiled and waited for the shutter! ..

*Chik* <-- 9out el-shutter :p Yousif; ok, emshay en7amith'hum
Ruba; you only took one photo of us ..
Yousif; you want more?
Ruba; madryy .. you took like a hundered photos of me!?
Yousif; ok

He set the timer again .. and ran to me and told me to stand up, when I did, he kicked the chair on to the ground. And asked me to wrap my arms around his abs, or waist, whatever you wanna call it ;p! and act like I'm crying ..?! well! I didn't really want to do that. But I had no time to think,,so I did was I was told, and he placed his hand on my head and pulled it towards his shoulder .. as if he's trying to "comfort me" .. I thought it was nice but inappropriate. But I liked it. I honestly didn't care! ..

*Chik*

You see after the shooting, the flash stops then it gets really really dark for a few seconds. In those few seconds ,, I stared at his direction, and when the lights were on, he was staring at my direction as well,, We kept staring at each other .. it got awkward ..

Ruba; ayyy the flash e3awiir el3aiin!
Yousif; eeh, maykhalif, it'll go after a few minutes.. emshay en7amith'hum .."

So apparently when we looked at each other, I was too distracted and into his eyes to notice the shutter shooting ,,

Yousif; I feel some guiltiness, I lied to you ,,
Ruba; what?
Yousif; when we were shooting ,, yeah ,, I didn't use the timer, I used a remote! Timer never captures good shots, but with the remote, I can choose when!
Ruba; enzain warnyy!

Right next to those four, There was a frame covered with fabric, he pulled it away, and there we were .. Looking at each other, eyes full of love, and hesitation,,

Yousif; You like it?
Ruba; I like it alone

I hated being hung next to "The four" ,, but speaking honestly, Yousif knows how to pick girls, all of them were ,, were ,,, AS HARD AS IT SOUNDS ,, PRETTY! Uggghh! Whatever! I said it! There! (3isht eldour enny ehya 9a7? :p LOOL)

I kept staring at them thinking deeply,

Yousif; You want me to take them down?
Ruba; Yes! *excited*

I said it as if I couldn't believe what I heard ,,

Yousif; That makes four of you!

Ya3nyy ishQadaa? Ya3nyy ana methil his ex-girlfriends? ya3ny I'm not any different? Ya3nyy methil ma ohma e6labou o ma ritha hamman ana chithyy bisawyyy feenyy?

Ruba; Well baby the "forth" one is different!

I said in such a black accent!

Yousif; Fifth!
Ruba; yayibny hnyy 3ashan itkhaleenyy a3a9iib wala shnu?
Yousif; No! Ruba shfeech?
Ruba; ifff! Can we leave?

I was very upset, and his cool talk was only getting me more upset and more nervous! I didn't like it when something bothered me and he didn't understand why! Or that something bothers me and he wouldn't do anything about it! It just felt ,, discomforting! I felt like he doesn't care any more ,,

I found my way out and waited for him there, near his car,, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10! I got a sunburn and he still wasn't there, I've had it 6 minutes later and called him ,, No answer! I called again, still no answer! What is her doing up there I thought,

13 comments:

springiyaaa said...

Fiiirst ;))

springiyaaa said...

Hahahaha rubaaa t'3aar 3alaaaih :P
awal shay i loved the relationship
the 3 girls had together
bs ba3dein u showed a turning
point in Basma
Yasoooouf *siiiigh*
ma knt a7iba bil awal,
bs al7een *siiiiiiiiigh*
khalooooud is such a gentleman
i liiiike him waaaaayid
Ruba taksir el 5a6ir
she lost her mom and sis
o ta8reeban her dad
o al7een when she runs to her BF
he shows her the pix if his other 4 ex gf's !

Mashkooora for the post 7abeeebty
waiting for the next post babe
;****

The Truth said...

Springinya; 3asa doum ;* ,, 7abebtyy;*! Yeaah maskeena ruba she's going through a rugh time! bs it'll soon be over enshallah ;)

Thank you;**

7awoory ;*** said...

ymkn 6a7 wela t3awar wela shay...
ruba roo7ay shoofay leish ma yah...
yemken gem ya7reg elpics...
9a7???
bas a5af 9ar fee shay...
roo7ay chaykay 3ala 7beebich...
love u 7beebti...
weina 7beebi jasem???
7ada i love him...
a7es his body hooooooooot...
kela 6ale3 belboxer...
loooooooooool...
love u 7obi...
mwaaaaaaaaaaah...
;**********

7awoory ;*** said...

7beebti btw...
look at bmi charts for weight and height to see if your weight is healthy...
oo tell your baba, girls under 45kg are not healthy...
they may stop getting their period and then have problems with fertility...
7beebti weight affects girls in the future as well...
look up your bmi and see if its healthy, la2ana bel3aks u may need to put on weight rather than lose any...
oo show the charts to your baba...
i strongly advice not to lose weight below 45kg la2ana that is dangerous and affects your cycle and fertility in the future...
love u 7beebti...
aham shay tkooneen happy with your body...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;****************

Anonymous said...

abaaaaaaaaaaih wainaaaaa ? a5af 9ar shaay ;0 ! maskeeena ruba oboha 7maaaaaaaaaar wala ! and 7bebty about your weight malich shogol eb a7ad el mohim ina intay tkoneen merta7a !! enjoy your life 7bebty love you

um flfola

The Truth said...

7awoory; Lool, she will next post ; ) ,, We'll see ^^ ,, love you too galby entay ;* ,, Enshallah a7i6 liich Jasim next post! Loool! I'll never mention him wearing anything proper loool :p

Well, I did that my couch says I have to gain 4 kilo's chinna? Madryy! bs 3ad ta3alay Qin3ay oboi! ;/! He compairs me to my fat cousin! she's ssoo soo faat! egoul etha ma tha3aftay it9eereen nafs'haa ;'( ebachyy 9a7? ;'( ! Hifff! Kaifah I won't lose weight :p! LOOL! Wallah I'm happy the way I am! Bs ohwa e7abiiii6 :(! shinsawyy b3d! Mashkoora 7abeebtyy for the great advice;********

Um flfola; Bit3arfeen ish9ar next post (6)! LOOL:p! Yeah her dad 7aywaan ;/! 7abeebty entay thank you! O El7imdillah I am ;** love you too galby;**

FMA said...

All I can say is

a5aaaaaaih 3ala yousif!

FMA said...

I just read your previous comment.. the reply

7ayaty entay;* you posted;D sheftay ya bakhat ur blog;p hehe

Anonymous said...

miss yooooou wainich ?

um flfola

Nawarii said...

im ur newest follower :D:D:D

queen bee told me about ur blog and i read the whole blog in one day ....in 5 hours taqreeban i started at 1 am taqreeban and its 6 am now IM HOOOOOOOOOOOOKED... yalla i need to go to sleep now

hope that u post soon cus ur story is beyond amazing, it makes me laugh it makes me sad it makes me be in love basically ALL EMOTIONS...

i love ruba and yousif and im still in shock that basma turned out to be a traitor :O
rinad is so habla but i love her too...
khalid is the sweetest bro ever and jasimmmm wellllllllllllll jasooooooooom hehe ee 9aar jasooom ...he is in the story for us to drool lol...a7la shai inah kela half naked hahahahah...yousif should be half naked to ;) *hint hint*

okay wayd gargat 3ala rasich sorryyy

just wanted to share my thoughts


mwaaaa7

post soon pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

July* said...

I finally caught up with ur story! i <3 it sooo much, keep up the awesome wrk XD
xx

The Truth said...

N; Lool;****

Um flfola; I miss writing wallaah;** Enshallah as soon as I finish finals;**

Nawarii; Eshawiig your name ;p ,, LOOL! Wee saharnaaach ;$ ,, Enshallah upcoming posts will be hotter b3d ;p, I'm glad you like it, I'll never let you down;***

July*; Yaayy! 7abeebtyyy it loves you baack ;**

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com