Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

The Rhythm Of My Heartbeat-18

A7IBKOOM KILKOOM;***

Wallah your comments motivate me, If it weren't for you I wouldn't have reached part 18 ;** o this is an extra long post to show my appreciation;**

-----------------------------------------------------

Previously...

I laid down on my bed still wearing my towel, and slept with his voice telling me a bed time story, it was some fairytale created by his imagination ,, is he perfect or what?

-----------------------------------------------------

I woke up on the sound of my alarm clock, today was rinad's big day! I had to help her out! I had to force myself to be in a good mood and be happy! After washing up and getting dressed, I called yousify ,, he sounded like he just woke up ,,

Ruba; hi 7abeeby sorry ga3adtiik
Yousif; la 7ayaty 3ady *tired voice* shlounich elyoum?
Ruba; el7imdillah
Yousif; where’s the giggle you promised?
Ruba; *chuckles* not now! B3dain okay?
Yousif; la2 aby el7een!
Ruba; yasoof!! *dala3* listen ana el7een barou7 7ag ranood to help her out, bachir ib yakh6iboonha o chii ,, okay?
Yousif; la2!
Ruba; what? *shocked*
Yousif; giggle first!
Ruba; yasooooff! *dala3*
Yousif; shnu yasoof! Yallah giggle :p
Ruba; Hehehhee yasooof youuuz!
Yousif; hahahaha! Wallah tha7kitiich itfari7nyy!
Ruba; 7abeebyy;**
Yousif; 3ad elyoum lazim enshoufiich! Shnu bs rinad?! Tara aghaar anaa!
Ruba; hehe, yasoof may9eer! Tomorrow is her big day!
Yousif; maly sheghhil! Walaht 3alaich!
Ruba; I’ll see if I can work something out!
Yousif; you better!
Ruba; okay ;p ,, yallah I have to go 3ashan ma at2akhar 3alaiha ok?
Yousif; eeh yallah, allah wiyach! Have fun o mu it6awleen!
Ruba; enshallah! I’ll text you to tell you if it’s a yes or a no!
Yousif; it’s a yes ;) bs text me to tell me where ;p
Ruba; hehehe, okay
Yousif; Mwaaahh;**
Ruba; you too :p
Yousif; hahaa
Ruba; yallah 7ayaty bye bye;*
Yousif; bye;*

I got out of my room and knocked on my brother’s bedroom door, he opened the door with one hand and held his phone in the other ,,

Ruba; barou7 bait ranooda!
Khalid; okay, have fun
Ruba; sallim 3alaiha!

A cute smile came on my brother’s face as he said hi to “her” for me ,,

Khalid; itgoul allah esalmich!
Ruba; hehe, yallah I’ll be back bil lail!
Khalid; oulah!
Ruba; khalood I need to get out! Mabyy ayii hal bait!
Khalid; okay elly eray7ich!
Ruba; okay, yallah bye!

I was used to tell Khalid only, I didn’t think I should tell dad! Not after what happened yesterday! I ran downstairs and saw my dad having breakfast on the table ,, I tried to act busy by looking for my keys in my bag, just ignore him, and get out! BUT!!! UGGHH!

Father; I’m still your dad ruba!
Ruba; bye dad!

And walked out! I knew he was still my dad! But I didn’t want to talk to him! I didn’t want to look at him! I didn’t want him to exist!! I started my car’s engine, and drove through the streets, as I texted ranood

To Rinad;
Ranood I’m on my way ;**

From Rinad;
7ayach allah 7ayatyy;** ,, do you know if basma is coming?

To Rinad;
La wallah! Basma wainhaa? She’s disappeared! I’m worried about her!

From Rinad;
Madryy wallah, we’ll call her when you get here!

To Rinad;
Okay, ranooda I’m in your block!

From Rinad;
Yallah now anzil!

About a minute later I arrived, and parked near rinad’s car .. got out, got in ..

Rinad; ahlaaiin!
Ruba; hala feech!

I wasn’t as excited as I usually am! ,,

Rinad; are you okay?
Ruba; yeah I’m fine! It’s just that I just woke up o chii ,,
Rinad; ah okay, do you wanna sleep?
Ruba; la 7ayatyy! ,, I’m here to help out!

Her brother came out of no where, shirtless, and wearing a boxer ;p! he stretched out his arms as he yawned! ,,

Rinad; heyyyyyy!!! Rifeejtyyyy hnyyyy!!
Jasim; ohh! Hi :D

I held back my laughter!

Rinad; jasoooooom!!
Jasim; shnu ya3nyy elwa7id ma e3arf yitjawal eb baitah?!
Rinad; ugghhh! Emshay foug roro!

She grabbed my hand as I followed with jasim’s eye on me and her with a huge grin on his face! ,,

In rinad’s elegant room, there was pop corn, pizza, and a lot of junk food!

Ruba; emsawya pizza party ranood?
Rinad; la2 ;p bs I was watching a movie o chii ;p
Ruba; ahaa ,,
Rinad; so shoufay! I have five nominees!
Ruba; huh?
Rinad; the dresses!?
Ruba; oh yeah! Eeh yallah show me!

She opened her closet and got five of them out, and hung them outside, All of them were short, except for one,

Ruba; okay honey! La talbiseen aswad ,, o don’t wear the long one!

She took both of them and threw them on her bed ,, both of us stared at the three dresses concentrating ..

Ruba; not the pink one!

She threw it on the bed! ,, now was the tough decision! Both dresses were gorgeous! Both were exquisite! ,, one was brown and red, sleeveless, shows a bit of her chest area, and at the back was amazing! And the other one was offwhite flow-y dress ,, it had golden glittery butterflies on the strap! ,,

Ruba; it’s a tough one!
Rinad; wearing them might help! Right?
Ruba; yeah yeah! Wear them! B3dain nikhtaar!

She got excited, and got in the bathroom,, I held my phone, and wrote a text ,,

To Moron;
Hey 7ayaty, rinad is trying on the dresses, if you were to takh6ib a girl, which color would prefer? White with golden, or brown with red?

From Moron;
You’d look fabulous in anything;**

I was blushing, and by that time rinad finished putting on the dress, and came out with the brown one on ..

Ruba; Allaaah! 3ajeeb!

She wore a brown high heal with it, it sort of looked wintery because it covered most of her feet, but it looked amazing!

Rinad; really? I don’t knooww! Lemme try the other one! ,,

To Moron;
7ayatyyy ;$ ,, I mean for my friend! Ay wa7id nikhtaar?

From Moron;
The one that makes her look like you ;)

BLUSHING!

To Moron;
Ok ;**

She then came out looking like a princess! It looked better than the first one! It looked ecstatic! ,,

Ruba; ranood this one! This is the one!
Rinad; really?
Ruba; eeh eeh! 7addaa!

She took a look at herself against the mirror ,, and I could tell from the look in her eyes, she said in her brain “she’s right” ,,

Rinad; you’re right

Did I tell you? Or did I tell you?

Ruba; salim will love you in this!
Rinad; not to worry he already does ;p

I smiled ..

Rinad; heyy ,, shfeech?!
Ruba; mafeenyy shay 7ayaty entay
Rinad; no there’s something with you today!
Ruba; I just hadn’t that much sleep!
Rinad; agouliiich namaayyy ;p!
Ruba; I caaan’ttt!
Rinad; you caaan!
Ruba; la laa ranooda 7abeebtyy! Tabeen ensawyy brava?
Rinad; for what?
Ruba; 7ag bachir lamma eyii salim!

I gave her a sexy stare ;p

Rinad; eeehh eeehh!

She started clapping and jumping!

Ruba; ok ok! I’ll sit on the couch! No no! you sit on the couch o enna ana ayii ag3ad yammich okay?
Rinad; yaaaayy!! This is awesome! Yallah yallah go sit!

I sat on her couch, acting all manly ;p ,, she came and sat next to me seconds later ,,

Ruba; shal zain? Shal 7alaat? Kil hatha 7aggy?
Rinad; laa2! 7ag salim!
Ruba; ranood I’m acting as if I’m him shfeech ;p!
Rinad; ah! Eeh eehh 7aggik 7ayaty! Shoufay I’ll be cooking this little thing for him, fa I’m about to tell you, him, you! La2 him! Ooohh ellyy ohooo! ,,, sawait lik hal kaika!
Ruba; entay elkaika ya 3omry!
Rinad; hahahahah this is sooo weiirdd :p!!
Ruba; just go with it 3adyy ;p
Rinad; hahaha! ,,

*awkward silence*

Ruba; ok this is weird ;p let’s not do it!
Rinad; no no! wait! Ka2anyy basouliif wiyaah ok?
Ruba; yallah! Bs mu taskiteen! E9eer awkward!
Rinad; ok ok! ,,

So then we went on and on like it was really happening! I don’t want to bore you ,,,

LATER;

She got off her dress and wore her normal house clothing ,,

Rinad; hey, let’s call basoom inshouf hathy wainhhyy!
Ruba; eeh yallah!

She got her phone, dialed her number, and put it on speaker ,,

Basma; haahha! Ohh! Hala ranoooood! Miss yoouuu!
Rinad; miss you too galbyy! Shfeech tith7ikeen khibla? :p
Basma; no no! hahaha! It’s this funny thing xD! Hhaha! Nevermind! xD
Rinad; wainich entay? Mikhtafyaa ;o
Basma; wallah life b3d shinsaweee ;p
Rinad; haha! La seriously what’s keeping you busy? ;p
Basma; shesmaa ,, hathaa ,, I’m concentrating on my studies o chithyyy ..
Rinad; ahaa! Yallah good for you! ,, hach ruba taby itkalmich!
Basma; ruba yammich?
Rinad; eeh 7a6itah speaker a9lan ;p
Basma; oh! Hi ruba :D
Ruba; ahlaain! Chithyy yig6i3oon?
Basma; hehehe! Almiis nabthiich ;p
Ruba; we miss you!
Basma; so do I you guys! Ambaih min ziman 3ankoomm 7adkuum Qiddaam!
Rinad; hehee ,,

Rinad told her enna salim is proposing tomorrow, basma almost killed her for not telling her! They argued and argued ,, boring stuff! After the long call rinad and I had junk food and watched a movie, rinad sensed that something was wrong with me! But I swore and promised myself not to tell her, not now at least! Not at that time! I wouldn’t won’t to ruin her happiness! ,, I left her house at about 5 ,,

To Moron;
7abeebyy I’m out ..

From Moron;
Where do you want to go 7ayaty?

To Moron;
Madryy, you pick! Bs mu ma63am coz I just ate!

From Moron;
Ok, elba7ar?

To Moron;
Ok!

Yousif had this special area we always go to, so when we say elba7ar we know exactly where that is .. ,,,,

I parked, and he was already there, as usual, he was never late ;** I got out of the car, and walked on the sand bare foot, Khalid was already sitting on the sad, with his shoes feet away from him ,, I sat next to him and hugged my knee ,, I leaned to his face and planted a light kiss on his cheek ,, he didn’t know I was there yet ,, he was astonished ..

Yousif; Wayyyy ish7alaat’haa!
Ruba; hehe! I love you
Yousif; I love you more!

He put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder, and cried in silence ..

Yousif; 7abeebtyy kharabtaay kil balayzyyy!
Ruba; *chuckles*
Yousif; baby your love is costing me tshirts!
Ruba; yasooof
Yousif; ashouf 6al3eeny!

I looked at him with my eyes drowned with tears ,,

Yousif; ta3alay!

I looked at him confused, then he decided doing it himself would be easier! .. he opened his legs and carried me to sit right there in the middle ,, I rested against his chest ,, boy was it warm ,,

Yousif; feels better eh?
Ruba; yeah!
Yousif; *chuckles* my chest is there for your service whenever facing hard times

I smiled, even though he didn’t know I did! I smiled, because he’s a good man, I smiled because I was resting my head against this good man’s chest, I smiled because I love this good man, I smiled because this good man is mine!

I turned my head to the left, so that my left ear would be on the left side of his chest, where his heart was, and listened to the rhythm of his heartbeat ..

Yousif; baby what are you doing?
Ruba; sshh

The rhythm of his heartbeat was like a drum, his voice was like a broken violin ,, I kept my eyes shot tightly with complete knowledge and hope that his heartbeat will give me a sign to assure me that he loves me ,,

Ruba; 7ayaty I’m listening to the rhythm of your heartbeat! Bs lamma ta7achait taghayaar!
Yousif; *chuckles* shloun ya3ny?

I put my ear again without saying a word .. and spoke up seconds later ,,

Ruba; your heartbeats don’t say you love me!
Yousif; you don’t need my heartbeats to tell you! ,, you need my lips and my actions

I then felt a bit stupid! How the hell would his heartbeat prove that he loves me?!

Ruba; ok
Yousif; *chuckles* 7abeebtyy are you okay?
Ruba; yeah! I know I’m a bit weird! It’s just the shock! I hit on my friend today! ;o!
Yousif; hahaha, tell me about it

I sat properly, faced him, and told him all about it ,, that beautiful smile on his face never disappeared, not for one second! And as I speak he would deeply stare at my face expressions, and my hand moves ..

Yousif; el7imdillah you had fun! ,,
Ruba; yeah wallah it really helped!
Yousif; and you said you called your friend basma ha?
Ruba; eeh 7abeebyy! 7abeebtyy she’s focused on her studies! Ma 3indaha wakt!
Yousif; aha ,,

He looked away, and sara7 ..

Ruba; 7ayatyy?
Yousif; 3omryy?
Ruba; wain ri7t?
Yousif; afakir feech
Ruba; itfakir feny wana yammik? *angelic*
Yousif; shasawyy a7ibich!
Ruba; hehe ,, I don’t want to go home ;(
Yousif; rou7ay shalaihkom!
Ruba; what an idea ;O! why didn’t I think of that before?!!
Yousif; haha!
Ruba; I’ll call 9aloo7 o khalood!
Yousif; yeah ..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved , loved , loved , loved IT ... <3

OMGGGG does he know something about her friend she doesn't hhhh Laykoooon he's cheating on her :o

A.A.A

Anonymous said...

ish3indhaa basmaa?!
akeeedd 5asha shayy oo yousiff i3arf shino hatha ilshay!!
im 100% sure of that!;p
wayyy 9irtt mo7a8i8 3ala a5er il ziman!;p
post sooon 7ubby;**
-89

The Truth said...

A.A.A; Loves you right back babe;** LOL! Welllll You'll just have to wait and see!

89; LOOL! We'll see ; )

I have prepared a post for you guys! But if I get enough comments I'll post ; )! ;**

Anonymous said...

tara we are waiting for the next post! :p
i love your posts! i WAS a silent reader, please please please please please post sooooooon! (a)

The Truth said...

Anon; Welll it's about time you put an end to your silence :p! Speak up honey :P!

Mwahhaa(6) :p!! LOOL! Enshallah tonight yimkiiiin :p

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com