Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Rhythm Of My Heartbeat-21


Sorry for the delay, ma 3alaih ma 3alaih, Long post ta3weeth ;***

Always.Be; ya ba3ad galbyy wallah I loved your new story! 3ajeeba 7adha 7adha! Bs I can't comment :(! Madryy shfeeh laptop obooiii! wallah loya! Madry shloun my dad used to manage! I can only comment etha el-comment board pops out in a new window! saway chithyy! 3ashan agdar "accomint" :(! okay? ;p Great to have you back wallah it's been a long time without you! Mwaah;****





Guys; AQal min 10 comments ma ra7 "apawist" new part of the story :p! LOOOL! Wallah el-comment ma itkalliiif :p! lamma ma alga comments at7aba6 wallah! Agoul el7een ana 9arly sintain aktib o aghayyiir el-colors :p! o ma7ad "Ecomment" ? :p! Lool! Be generous ;p

I would also like to add ,, My blog's email ,, chinna mabyoog ;p chinna chinna ;p! Madryy lamma I check my inbox it's like filled with facebook messages even though I don't have a facebook account for this email! Madryy shilsalfa! And all of them are in spanish :p! Weird huh? LOOL! Madryyy shilsalfaa! ,,

-----------------------------------------------------

Previously...

9;12;

I woke up with the vibration under my pillow! You know when you wake up on some sort of noice when you've already fallen into too deep of a sleep? And then your mind is blocked and blanked and you don't undertand a thing? Yeah! well that was how I felt when I felt the vibration under my pillow! My silly dumb thoughts told me that it was a rat! But then again it was an earthquake? And then the pillow is maskoona!? Wow! (Guys Me, Myself! Personally! I've had worse than that! Marra bil ghala6 nimt bil sayaraa and when I woke up in the car and then I asked "wi9alna li7dood?" Then everybody started laughing and I thought it was a movie, and then I said "hal film sakheeef" ok back to the story :p) I went back to sleep la sho3ooriyan! ,, At about 11 I woke up again, went straight to the bathroom, washed up, brushed my teeth, you don't wanna know what else ;p ,, I remembered that today would be Rinad's big day! So I wanted to call her see how she's doing and see if she needs some help ,,

From Moron;
7ayatyy sorry kint naayyim, maykhalif kint dayiikh shwayaa --

Waayyy he hasn't slept to get me ;(

-- Rubaa! shal kalaam you thank me over taking care of you? You shouldn't thank me ya galbyy;**

To Moron;
Mwwwaaaaahh;****

From Moron;
9aba7 elwaard ya 3omryy! Allaah kil youm 9ab7eenyy ib boosa;**

To Moron;
Bosaaat;**

From Moron;
9irna in7iiib inbouuus;**

To Moron;
9irnaa in7ibiik akthaar;**

From Moron;
Gam asee7 3al ba6ee2 ;p

To Moron;
Good for you baby;**LOL:p ,, listen I'm gonna call Rinad see if she needs anything! today is her big day!! ;D

-----------------------------------------------------

I called Rinad and she nswered almost gasping!

Rinad; alooo
Ruba; hey babe! shfeech 7ayaty?
Rinad; Madryy rubaa! I'm so nervous! the zipper on the dress broke!! o eveyrthing is turning to chaos!
Ruba; ok I was gonna call to see if you need anything! I think that's just the answer I need! I'm coming right now babe!
Rinad; okay raboooy! Thank you thank you thank yoouuu;**
Ruba; no problem;**

I wore whatever I grabbed from the closet! It wasn't the perfect time to choose an outfit with matching colors, or to look organized! Rinad needed me and I would be there in no time!

I drove as fast as I could, and got into her house,,up to her room! she was freaking out!

Rinad; hooo hooo! rinad just breathe! it's just a zipper! it'll be fixed! don't worry! ruba is on her way!
Ruba; I'm here!
Rinad; ugh thank god!

She stretched her arms to hug me, while her hand were filled with tissues! Didn't wanna know what's in there! ;p

Ruba; heeyy! chill! Relaaxx! as you said ,,, to yourself?! it's just a zipper! it'll be fixed!!
Rinad; yeah yeah!
Ruba; ashoufah !

She showed me the dress which was thrown on her bed ,, it was a small cut between the zipper's fabric and the dress's fabric, which wouldn't allow the zipper to close until they're attached ,,

Ruba; okay! no big deal ,, I know a friend who has a mashghal in her house, she could fix this in no time! and ever if she didn't -- Not saying she won't! you have the brown dress right? It looked HOT on you!
Rinad; yeah yeah! you're right! ,,
Rinad; breathe

I rubbed her back as she took one last exhale in the tissue ,,

Ruba; so? emshay inrou7 laha, she lives close by, And meanwhile we go to tha salon and get you done ; )
Rinad; yeah okay ,,

Even Rinad didn't care what she wore, she didn't even change her outfit, it was one of those trainings you wear to go for jam3iya, salon, or to visit a very close -6ay7a elmiyana bainkom- friend! ,, We went to rasha's house (the friend who has the mashghal) we showed her the cut, she said it was no big deal, but the tailor had alotta work to do, so it would take a while ,,

Ruba; See? I told you it'll be fixed? 3ala ma inrou7 el-salon 3ala mahatha ekoun jahiz!
Rinad; eeh el7imdillah! ,, Rasha please be extra careful with that dress! that dress holds my destiny!
Rasha; wala yhimiich!
Ruba; ishda3wa it holds your destinyy! salim loves you already no dress, no shoe, no bad hairstyle would change that!
Rinad; you don't know how comforting those words are!
Ruba; heyy! don't doubt it! don't let any thought hesitate you! okay babe? don't worry!;**
Rinad; hoo! I LOVE YOU!!
Ruba; hehe, so do I honey;**

We then took a drive to the salon ,, she already had an appointment with the hairdresser, and she decide EYE-MOI would do her make up since EYE was an expert ;p not to brang ,, But I have magic hands :p ,, I flipped through the magazines as the hairstylest took care of Rinad ,, seconds later I got a text from yousifyy ,,

From Moron;
Ha? shloun 7abeebat yousif?

To Moron;
Wallah she's doing great, and having fun in the salon, doing nothing :p lol, shloun 7abeeb ruba?

From Moron;
Wallah enjoying my time eating fish with my friends! elsimaach latheeeth! my friend just came back from 7adaag, and they're FRESH!!

To Moron;
LOL! no matter how fresh they are, they still stink :P!

From Moron;
LOOOL! 9aa7 xD

I was in the middle of writing him back when Rinad finished and told me to look at her

Ruba; WOW! Julia Roberts lives in Kuwait? And she's in this salon!?
Rinad; hahaa! no Ruba it's mee!! ;p

I held my laughter! Of course I knew it was her! sometimes she would sound so childish it makes you wanna play tricks on her!

Ruba; Hehehe, You look AMAZINGG!! Mashallah!
Rinad; thank you! ya ba3dyy;**

We got out of the salon, and drove to Rasha's house ,, got the dress, safe and sound .. Rinad almost hugged the tailor! ,, on our way out ,,

Rasha; 7afla banaat?
Rinad; laaa kha6beenyy!
Rasha; ahaa! mabrook 7abeebtyy! ElFaal el-ruba enshallah!
Ruba; 7abeebttyy tislimeen;**

We got out,,

Rinad; why are you blushing :p
Ruba; chuub ;p

To Moron;
7abeebyy Rasha itgoulyy el-faal lyyy ;$

From Moron;
Eeh! ElFaal lina enshallah! Mnu Rasha ba3ad?

To Moron;
Hehe ;$ Wa7da kanat wiyaay during summer camp

From Moron;
Aha! 7abeebtyy mu itrafjeen ashkaal basma marra thanya ha? be careful;**

Basma? My former best friend? She didn't look anything like what she is now! She looked absolutely 100% innocent and pure! ,, How could I tell my good friends from the bad ones? They all do good things, the only difference is the reason they do it!
(Guys! 9iij be careful mnu itrafjoon! la tit3a6ifoun with girls who have no friends! they don't have no friends for no reason! I did it! I suffered! Pity will take you no where! ,, o If you have a boyfriend try not to tell your friends, tell your siblings if they're open minded, if not tell only ONE friend who you trust 100% and add to that a 110% And then tell them, Wallah na9ee7a;****)

I then thought of whether to tell Rinad! Of course I wouldn't tell her today! But should I tell her at all? later on? ..

To Moron;
7abeebyy you said it's karma! karma happens only once;**

From Moron;
Maykhalif, just be careful;**

To Moron;
Enshallah;**

By that time we had reached Rinad's house, we both ran to her room, she hung the dress on the gate of her closet, and sat on the chair in order for me to apply make up on her ,, I applied an Angelina Jolie make up, It gave her a sexy look yet innocent. She just loved LOVED it! Everything was going pretty well! ,, When it was night, They came! oh yeah "THEYYY" came ;p! She was super duper excited and nervous all at the same time! girls who are married know that rush ;p (God knows I never felt it :P LOOL! I don't think I even want to :p ,, it's early for me ;p) After that, Boring stuff, You don't wanna hear it, I was waiting upstairs as they finished, she came and told me everything! I then had to sleep over coz she insited and I was frankly not ready to go back home and deal with the problems ,, Rinad had a king's bed so sleeping in her bed wouldn't be uncomfortable ,,

To Moron;
Yousify I'm sleeping over at Rinad's ..

From Moron;
Laish galby?

To Moron;
She wants me to spend the night here, And I'm still not ready to face dad!

From Moron;
khala9 7ubby take care ha? don't use her toothbrush ;p ,, tala7ifay 3adil o sammay bismillah;**

To Moron;
ok 7ayaty ;p ,, good night;**

From Moron;
Night;**

I slept peacefully that night! ,, I was in bed with someone I love! I was left with thoughts of someone I love! ,,

Next Morning;

Rinad; goumaaay!

she gently shook me

Ruba; emmmm
Rinad; goumaay goumay rwaaiib! bagoul liich shaayy!!
Ruba; shnuuuuu?

I mumbled ,,

Rinad; goumay ghaslay 3ashan agoul lich wintay em9a79a7a
Ruba; five minutes ranoood please!!

Six Minutes Later;

Rinad; yallah goumay rwwaaib! I can't wait to tell you!

I got up, washed up, and sat next to excited Rinad ,,

Ruba; Goulay ish3iniich :p?
Rinad; MY PARENTS LOVE HIIM!
Ruba; Aaahh! Cuuuutteee!
Rinad; They love him so much they were begging me to agree!
Ruba; Wow! That's great! Ranoood this is great newwsss!!


Even though I was so sleepy! I was still excited and super happy for Rinad
Rinad; They say they want to make the milcha two weeks from now!

I gasped, and then the gasp tunred into a huge grin! I was happy for her! But then again, I realized that if Rinad got married, I'll have no one! No girlfriend I mean! I would only have khalid and yousif in my life!

Ruba; 7abeebty I'm so happy for you! I'll help you through whatever!

I hugged her, and excused myself to head back home ,,

I got a text from Yousify on my way ..

From Moron;
Good morning ,, what are you doing?

To Moron;
7abeeby I'm on way back home

From Moron;
Khala9 la tishghileen eedich bil mobile, drive safe, o la wi9altay digay;*

To Moron;
Okaay;**

I got home, enetered, and unfortunalty found my dad in the kitchen nook

Father; 9aba7 elkhair
Ruba; 9aba7 elnour
Father; gi3day khanta7acha

33 comments:

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

first x

The Truth said...

Refresh!

FMA said...

Second!

Lool about the email part.. Maskeena, yemkin this person hacked ur blog aw Shay..

ruba maskeena!!

And I want a yousif or a Khalid! No fair;(

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

entay ya ba3ad galbi wallaa!! 7abeebti enaty el3ajeeebaaa!! ahaha:p khalas ill do it right away 3ashan "itcommentain":p Thanks lovee x

AKKHH YOUSIF!!!!!<3 i just love this guy! he keeps on getting sweeter and sweeter ! magdaarr !!!:(

i loved it!

The Truth said...

N; Eeeh Madryy wallah! bs she's spanish! Madry maybe we made the same email at the same time? coz my email is gracias-baby which is half spanish ;p o ehya she's spanish, o lamma adish my email 3adyy ediish! o ehya hamman itdiish! fa shloun chithyy? Madryy wallah ,,

And yeah ruba maskeena ;p

You can have them both lol :p

The Truth said...

Always.Be; ehee22 ehe22 shiftaay ish9aaaar? shiftay el-photo! itbachyyyyyy :P! Wallah :p LOOL!

LOL! Yeah Yousif :p LOOOL! akhaleeh na7ees ya3nyyyy :p? LOOL! jk jk :p We'll seeee... ;p

I love you;**

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

LOOOL :p we'll see hathy ma tbashiirrr !!
haha, now you can comment!:D

laa yousif is good this way pleaaaasseee:(

FMA said...

Make a new email w fkay ru7ich;p hehe

The Truth said...

Always.Be; LOOL! You should wait and see(6) :P! LOOL! Enshallah enshallah khaaair :p

N; Madryy ana hal email I never use it emsawyitah bs 7ag blogger xD

Unknown said...

thanks 3alla il post il 3ajeeeeeeeeb! can't wait for the next post

FMA said...

Eh I get ur point;p

it's sooo annoying when something like this happens, oh and did u get the bar again?;p the thingi on top?

The Truth said...

My pleasure ;p Enshallah gam ajahiiz post 3ajeeb juicy and crispy :p! LOOOOL! Omg!! Enshallah great great post later on o enshallah ya3jibkom;***

The Truth said...

N; Eeh! El7imdillah! bs shoufay the bigger problem! lamma adiish another blog brou7a it signs out! that's why I can't comment on anyone's post! a7i6 sign in again o b3dain ma yirthaaa! uuugghh 7adda sakheef! o I still can't see the followers! o I can't follow ella etha 7a6ait "Add" from the dashboard o write the link! LOOYAAA QI9AAA! I hate my dad's laptop LOOOL :p bakasraaaaaaaah :p

FMA said...

You can use ur I phone or I touch any one I have;p i'm on my I phone 24/7 it's much better than laptop.. Try it

The Truth said...

N; LOOL! I have a blackberry I treid that once! Ma tadreen ish9aar feenyy :P! LOOL! baghait ayiiin! it's sooo tinyyy! o ma eshabii3 a7iis! lazim keyboard! YUMMMMMMMMM! Akh wallah it's 3athaab :p

Unknown said...

min 9ajich intay? akeed ra7 ya3jabna!!! a9lan en7na ma 9adagna 3all allah ena u posted 3shn we finish il story akeed ra7 ya3jabna bs la at6awleen 3alana:P

FMA said...

LOOOL!! ma ishabe3 haa?:p
You should get an I phone.. Im against BB! I haaate bb's ma sharaita wala abeeh;p

what happened with ur laptop?

lolitta said...

woooooooooooooooooow 3ajeeeb ilpost ;** yousief is perfect i wany someone nafsaa;p

The Truth said...

Me; 7abeebtyyy wallah you're soo sweet! 3ashanich bakhalleeeh extra long! o I'll post as soon as I can Mwaaaaah;*****

N; LOL! 3ad I was thinking of getting one, my birthday is in a week so I told them aby iPhone hadiya loool rahya 7addy muu? ;p

My laptop allah ysalmiiich Qi9itaaah Qi9aaah :p! Faj2aa 6ifaa! ashaghlaah! yishtighill 3ady b3dain faj2a ya6fyy! b3dain 9ar 7aar ekhtara3t chan agoul 7ag oboi chan ya36eenyy his laptop 3ala ma yiftha 3ashan ewadeeh o e9al7a! ;p

The Truth said...

Lolitta; 7abeeebtyyyyyy entay el3ajeeba ;** isn't hee? ;p Loool! Ameen ya rab ;p

FMA said...

NOOO! be smaart shway;p buy an i phone bs chethi, tell ur dad u need a new phone and for ur birthday buy something precious like an earing or braclet or a watch;p something from bvlgari or chopard... thats what im gonna do lol (A) I already have my eye's on something and my birthday is in 2 weeks;O

The Truth said...

LOOL! Noo! My dad would be like "You already have a phone" He's that kind :P! ommy 3ad ra7 tishtireelyy shay different :P! O I have siblings :P LOOL! Lazim min kil parent shay! 7asbalich aQbil one gift from both? ;O! LOOL! Oboi iPhone! My mom will surprise me as usual ;p I'm on the 22nd! Entay meta?

(Gazarnaha suwalif:P )

SuziQ_ said...

Faalch 6aayeb mn elyoom w raye7 I'll always comment 7taah if I waz lazy ;)

FMA said...

LOL(A) I know gazarnaha.. hehe I guess we better nasket.. anyways, smart;p hehe g6ay naghza 3ala umich , it always works lol..

im on the 31;p a week after u

The Truth said...

SuziQ_; 7abeebtyy thank you so much! wallah you don't know how much it motivates me! ;** o btw I rarely hear Faalch 6ayed! And lemme tell you! I love it more everytime I hear it! akhaaaaiih 3alaiich bss! ish7alaat'ha wallaah o a7laa miiniiichh;****

N; LOOL! 7abeebtyy tara it wasn't a naghzaaaa! wallah I sweaar! And to prove that batim asoulif loool :P! Afaa 3alaaiich suwalif naghzaat kilhoom 3indyyyy anaa :P! LOOL! Wanasaaa 31st! :( 3ajeeb! mu 22 :(! LOOL! (What's the big deal Truth? :P LOOL)

FMA said...

Looool!!!! Aham Shay naghza bs 9ij chena gazarnaha! 9adgeeno the 31 tan6reeen the whole month w 3ez el exams!

Anonymous said...

abaiiihh ishbisawii feeha abooha..ashkara he's gna give her one of those looooong lectures ili malha awel wela talii;p!
abt the comment in trusting frends thats so truueee i agree with u 100%!!
9ijj akoo banat wayed malhom aman ya3nii ashkalhom toow7i lich angels bas truth is they are anything but angels!!
i had to learn that the hard wayy...i used to trust evryone around mee oo agool kil ili ib5a6rii bas ba3dain my words were twisted and turned against me and i learnt that i cant befriend any1 oo mo kilmin agdar a36i thi8a 3amya oo i became this very quiet person..a person thats not me ma gam aklm a7ad oo 7assait roo7i i didnt belong there oo ya3nii stuff from that sort ...so girls plz doo keep in mind tht not evry1 is to be trusted not evry1 is ur best frend..theyre are bitter ppl out there who are upto no good!
-89
ps sorry itha wayed grgt..bas kint abii afahm evryone out there abt the importance of trust:P

Anonymous said...

abaiiihh ishbisawii feeha abooha..ashkara he's gna give her one of those looooong lectures ili malha awel wela talii;p!
abt the comment in trusting frends thats so truueee i agree with u 100%!!
9ijj akoo banat wayed malhom aman ya3nii ashkalhom toow7i lich angels bas truth is they are anything but angels!!
i had to learn that the hard wayy...i used to trust evryone around mee oo agool kil ili ib5a6rii bas ba3dain my words were twisted and turned against me and i learnt that i cant befriend any1 oo mo kilmin agdar a36i thi8a 3amya oo i became this very quiet person..a person thats not me ma gam aklm a7ad oo 7assait roo7i i didnt belong there oo ya3nii stuff from that sort ...so girls plz doo keep in mind tht not evry1 is to be trusted not evry1 is ur best frend..theyre are bitter ppl out there who are upto no good!
-89
ps sorry itha wayed grgt..bas kint abii afahm evryone out there abt the importance of trust:P

The Truth said...

N; LOOL! Bs madryyy a7issaah yshawiiig ;p LOOL!

89; LOOL! God knows enny mit3awda 3ala hathoul el-lectures wallah edish min athoun o yi6la3 min elthanya lool :p la 7aram sa3at asma3 :p ,, 7abeebtyy muuu?! ;O 7ADDAAA! IFff wallahh I hate girls who are like that! So did I :(! Bs yallah el7imdillah I lost someone ma yistahil :) ,, 7addaa! Ambaih ana when this thing happened with me! elkil eb 3ainy 9ar chathaab! 6ab3an I misjudged alotta people! bs after a while when my bruises were healed ;p (LOL enshallah mu chithy :p) ,, 9irt a3arf anaggy mnu athiQ feeh o mnu la2! EXACTLY!
7abeebtyy gargitiich 3ala galbyy 3asaal;** 7abeebtyy wallah I know you're concerned about them 7abeebtyy galbiich 6ayiiib;****

Anonymous said...

yousif a7ebaaaaaaa 7ada perfect ! lol abaaaaaih shbe9eer oboha shakla m7ather mo7athara 7a8ha alaah y3enha ! waay ma7eba hal oboo .. 5aliid eshtignalaa LOL !! love yooooooooooooooooooooooou post sooon 7bebty

um flfola

The Truth said...

Um flfola; yeah isn't hee? ;p LOL! We'll just have to wait and see ; )! ,, Lool I'll mention him next post 3ashanich, Love youu moooooooooree ya ba3ad galbyyy Mwaaah;****

Anonymous said...

truuthy truthyyy truthhhhyy \=D/

Hmm... Shaagouul w shakhaaalii I'm loving ur story akthr w akthr ma3a kel post u post;p .. Walla 9ijj 7baait'haa;;)
Ee w yousef a7baa w a7sa iyanen bs a7s wara salfaa a7sa mu hayenn(6)

Ww about the friends ma3dt atheQ b ay a7d 7ta family madre a7s ma7d is worth the trusty b halzman! Ww I found out ena ma7d ygdar esa3dch w ekhalech qaweya ghair nafsch w entay b eradtch tgdren tsawen halshaay friends are just friends that u hang out and have fun with bs mu mal secrets;p .. Marait through a lot with friends w wai3;p soooo my point is mat3arfeen ilfriend el9ejy ela b wagt elshedayed!

OKAAAAYYYY sorryy garagt waayyedd maknt nawya 3ala hatha bs 6l3 thorryyy:$

Love youu ya a7laa truthhy bl3alaam;p

-Fayye*

The Truth said...

Fayye*; 7abeebat galbyy entaay! Wallah my story loves you back and so does the writer;** ,, We'll seee I can't tell you :p ,,,

Yeah yeah! So truuee! Ana youm estaw3abt this piece o information I realized enna ambaih it's sad tara enna you can't trust people o you can't tell your secrets to any one! Bs still! It's better then telling your secrets to people you think you trust and turn out to be backstabbers ; )! So yeah better lonely than broken ; )!

7abeebtyy wallah gargitich 3asaal ;;** 3ady ekhthay ra7tich bil 3aks I want you to reviele your thoughts since we can't do that in real life, we can do it here and feel a bit better ;***

Mwaaaah;****

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com