Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Hehe(A)

7abaaybyyy entaaww!
I'm soooo sooo sorry!
I know faj2a chithyy I stopped posting, turns out finals were closer than I thought, so I'm really sorry I'm gonna be gone for a little while, bs I promise I'm all yours all summer! Sorryy I didn't reply to the last posts wallah guys ma 3indyy wakt! Bil yaaallah I'm posting this! Ma 3alaih! B3d the good part is that mu bs ana elly 3indy finals, most people are, so good luck to all of you, o wish me luck;***

I'll tell you this tiny thing, salfa 3anoona ,,

So yesterday they re-did my room, they took all the furniture, I hate hate HATE people touching my things, they open the drawers o chithyy! *GAAASP* Ma astaa7miiiiiiilll!!! Akhir shay 3a9aabtt o ga3adt ib my empty room ;p! LOOL! Is this normal? wallah madryy I think it's kind of weird and opsessive! Lol, sorry about this, better than just a good-bye post 9a7?(A)! Hehe! la itlagoonyy wayh tara ma atlagga :p LOOL(A)!

Love you AAAAAAALLLLLL!
I'll miss you like a dozen and three quarters;******** lol

SO LONG;********

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

7beeeeebty take your time o study 3adel aham shay el derasa ! bss we will miss you waaayed o loool about your room 3adi 3adi wayed nas chithi hatha normal loool good luck love yooou

um flfola

FMA said...

Miss you!

Hehe 3ayal can't wait till summer :D

mo tsafreen w tnsaina 3ad;p aw tmleen mn leblog

The Truth said...

Um flfola; 7abeebtyy entay thanks for understanding, although I'll be posting some random posts, ma a3arf afarigkom;** I miss you too already! Wallah I can't stay away

N; LOOL! La la enshallah I'll be there all the time enshallah! Although I have a summer job :p bs 3adyy ;p

The Truth said...

Um flfola; 7abeebtyy entay thanks for understanding, although I'll be posting some random posts, ma a3arf afarigkom;** I miss you too already! Wallah I can't stay away

N; LOOL! La la enshallah I'll be there all the time enshallah! Although I have a summer job :p bs 3adyy ;p

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com