Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Taking Chances (Part 3 of 3)(The Finale)

Years went by, I'm not gonna say Sarah totally forgot about him. And I'm not gonna say enna he's the only guy who hit on her. But she thought of him every once in a while, he was the first wink.

So anyway, she graduated from high school with a high gpa, and decided to enter medicine. One day, their college had an open day. They all gathered around and guess who was there? Yep ;p "The guy"

Sarah had a frown as she was trying to remember if it was him or not. Since you know, it's been years and all. He frowns at her too! ,, but then he smiles! (Guys it3arfoon hal 7araka? Lamma you're thinking deeply o you frown, b3dain a guy frowns at you b3dain yith7ak like "why are you so serious?" Hehe it's cute (a) loool!) So that's what he did to make her smile. And she did ; ) She showed teeth like her cousin told her years ago .. Next thing she knows he approaches..

The guy; ElSalaam, shlounich?

Sarah ertabkat. She wasn't used to talking to guys, she barely talkes with her classmates fa ma fe balkom a guy she doesn't even know (and like)

Sarah; uuhh ,,,, zaina!
The guy; I've seen you before?
Sarah; emm ,, I don't know maybe!

It's a pick up line so she didn't wanna sound desperate.

The guy; hmmm ,, Ishtadriseen?

"Why is he asking me all bunch of questions?" She thought.

Sarah; medicine
The guy; 9ij? I study medicine too! How come I never see you around?
Sarah; I don't know! Ana freshmen!
The guy; Oh yeah! That's why!

*Awkward silence*

The guy; well my name is Bader! And it's great to meet you!

"It's nice to finally put a gorgeous name on the gorgeous face" haha that's what she thought as she was about to melt.

Bader; ... For the third time!

And he winks again!! Sarah gasped inside her brain!

Sarah; I'm Sarah!
Bader; 3ashat Lasamyy! Well Sarah I'm gonna be done with medicine next year ..

"Oh no :("

Bader; so if you need any help, I know the first year is always tough, do not hesitate. You can have my number.

He took out a card out of his wallet.

"He has a card??!! ;O Ya7laila!"

Sarah hesitated, Ma tadry takhthah wala ma takhthah! ,, She wanted to so badly! But at the same time,,she knows it's not the right thing to do!

Bader maad eedah, o ehya bs itkhiiz el-card!

Bader; Go on. Take it!
Sarah; I .. Uhh .. Ok

Then he left :(! He left! Chithyy o raa7! Raa7 khala9 baaa7! She never had the courage to look at the card there. She put it in her purse, and waited until she got home. She got in her room, locked the door, and swiftly got the card out!

*Company Name*
Bader Abdullah Al-Flany
9999****
6666****
5555****
25******
XXXXX@hotmail.com

"Whooaaaaa!! He has a company! He comes from a great family! And most of all he likes mee, akhaaiih Sarah I think this is it. I think he's the one"

Sarah kept waiting to find something she could not inderstand so she could ask for his help!

She finally did! But never had the guts to call him. So she decided to email him. He replied and told her to meet him at the place and time he specified.

She was nervous. She didn't know what to wear. She didn't know if make up was required. She didn't know how to breathe.

She went there. Awal shay kanaw esolfoon, b3dain 9araw yadrisoun. The rest of the lessons she had were explained by him. They texted most of the time and rarely called. He would ask her to call him to wake him up. Akhaaiih itsee7 lamma tisma3 9outa o ohwa daayikh!

Any way, Hal Bader Gumar ElNijoom ;p .. Takharaj and Sarah was so sad :(! She cried secretly at his graduation party!

Months later it got serious. They both sort things out, and told one another how they feel about each other. Love. Sarah's opinion of an ideal relationship was to get married at the end. But to Bader it wasn't! He thought marriage would ruin the relationship and kill the love they have. She couldn't really even try to change his mind. For it would sound desperate.

She waited
























And waited.























And waited.


















And waited.





















Until she had it! She waited 3 years and marriage proposal never seemed to be expected.

She called him.

Sarah; Bader I don't think I'm the girl you're looking for.
Bader; What do you mean?
Sarah; You want a girlfirend! I want a husband!
Bader; Marriage? Zawaaj? Laish Sarah? Tadreen enna el-Zawaaj afshal mashroo3? Tadreen enna el-Zawaaj bs eyeeb el-mashakil o el-shiga? Do you want us to face problems?
Sarah; Bader married people go through problems. Of course they do. We're humans for god's sake! But they work things out!
Bader; I'm sorry! But I don't think it would work out with me. Don't distroy us because you want to distroy us.
Sarah; I can't! ,, I can't take this any more! I'll wait for you! Call me if you want to get married!

She hung up, and realized it sounded so desperate! She never got the call. She lost alotta great chances with other guys. She realized life is no fairytale..


Life is no fairy tale ; )

11 comments:

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

1ST:D
7araaaaaaaaaam:(
abaaiiih saraa !! no way!!
I hate bader:)
laaaaaaaa:( stanast i wanted them to get married :@
i love you alot truthie and i miss you alot too ;* come back:(

The Truth said...

Yaaay;**
Yeaahh(a) sorry about the sad ending :(! Looool! I'm sorry for the big disappointment(a)!;**

I love you more 7ayaytyy;* I miss you too! Enshallah I'll read your story elyoum! Enshallah I'll catch up;** I'll work on that;**

Nawarii said...

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAISH

UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF WHY R MEN PIGS WHYYYYYYYYYYYY.....:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

ALTHOUGH ITS A SAD ENDING BAS WAYED 7ABAIT ILPOST LA2NA IT HAD A LOT OF FUNNY PARTS....BAS EKTI2ABT FL NEHAYAAAA:(

LAISH BADER YALI ISIMIK 3ALA MOSAMA MATABI TETZAWAJ SWAIRAAAAA LAAAAAAAAAAISH....A7NA BL KUWAIT MU IB NYC :P

plssssssssssssss post a post with moron...i miss him :(

FMA said...

Waaay maaa7b le9bayaan ok?!

Why can't we knock on their door to e56b them?! ;$

You said it, life is not a fairy tale:(

Darliam said...

laaa2 why so sad? :(
i hate it when guys tell their girlfriends ena they are not ready for marriage!! wai3!!
y3ny this dude!! he has a company okay! y3ny he doesn't have to build himself up! he has already bena mosta8bala!
he's 7ada stupid!
oo sarah b3d! for giving him a chance!

loved the story
oo love you more:*

The Truth said...

Nawarii; I know right?! ;p lool! I'm so sorryyy! But I wanted a realistic story! It would sound fantastic if I said "They got married and lived happily ever after" think about it :p .. Lool! I'll make it up to you guys with a story with a happy ending! It's gonna be dramatic at first! Bs you'll like the ending enshallah ; )! Lool! Yeah I was gonna say enna yabeeha it3eesh wiyah but it would be way outa line and 9ij 7aas ennah 3ayish ib NYC xD lool! I'll try honey! Bs I have to reread the last parts becuz I kinds forgot! Maykhalif give me time;***

N; loool! Well they do that in India ; )! Ambaih sa3aat agoul "Wallah lw ana hindiya aftar 3al riyayeel kilhum" LOOL(a)! Well I guess I would ;p if I were indian :p

Darliam; Sorryy :( lool! He's not worried about himself or his future. He's worried about their love and how it would get distroyed! Fe nas chithy tafkerhum! La o e3eshoon ma3a 7abeebaat'huum :p! To maintain our reputation: bs mu bil kuwait :p barra :p LOOL! Well she had the time of her life ;p I wouldn't regret it if I were her. 7abeebty the story loves u back! O I love you much much more;**

Naduuuuh said...

i love the story and i love how u made it so real coz life is no fairy tale like they always get wat they want i love it so much plz make another short story soon ^^

Anonymous said...

laaaaaaaa2:( 5al ya5l6ebha o yetzawehooon waaai3 bader 3'aby
bss i loved the sroty o love you

um flfola

The Truth said...

Morning Dew; I'm glad you doo! It loves u more wallah;** ,, yeah 7adda! O afa 3alaich enshallah new story coming up ; )

Um flfola; lool(a) yallah khairha ib ghaira :p! It loves u back 7abeebty and I love you more;**

7awoory ;*** said...

maskeeeeeeeeeeeena...
7ada 7arama...
ksarat 5a6ri...
ams geraita on my phone bas didn't comment la2ana abi agra eli ba3da...
bas el7een i will comment 3ala kel shay...
kesrat 5a6ri 7aram...
love u ya a7la truuuuuuth...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;*************

The Truth said...

7awoory; Shiftaaayyy shloun :(! Ma 3alaih hathyy eldinyaa ;p ..

Heheheh(A)! 7abeebtyyy I love you ya a7la 7awoooraa!;***********

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com