Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Rhythm Of My Heartbeat-27

Hii(A)! A7IBKOOOM O RABBYYY A7IBKOOOM;***

So you see (A) ..

Hal post mu wayid feeh Yousif! It was gonna be so much shorter! Bs wallah 3ashan kha6irkom sawaitah 6iweel! I was thinking "Ambaih el7een misakeen na6reen 9ar lihom ishkithir o akhir shay hal 6oul? La la ba6awlaah" Ishraykoom feenyyy(A)! HEhehe;**

I hope you enjoy thiiis ya Mazyonaaat (LOOL! Again gilt'haaaa xD)

Hallah hallah bil comments haa :p?

-----------------------------------------------------

Previously...

As soon as we reached his house we got out to help since he was holding alotta bikes ,, 9ali7 found a way to put them in my car. Rakabnaahom foug o riba6nahom ib 7abil. (Akhaaaiiih wallah walaht 3ala ayaam elshalaih! Killa chithyy ensawyy!) We then drove and sang along with the radio .. Thankfully Jasim was ready by the time we reached there ,,
-----------------------------------------------------

Jasim; itga3dounyyy waraaaa?
Rinad; Ugh jasoom 3adyyy!

Good thing his ego wasn't so big ,, He sat at the backseat when he saw 9ali7 there, they chatted as Rinad and I were talking about Salim!
Rinad; This is like my last month with you guys! Lazim en7alil hal month!
Ruba; Hehehe, Eeh 7adda!
Rinad; Hey ishrayich inkallim Basma? Nin9a7ha or something!?
Ruba; *Upset tone* Madryy kaifich, you talk to her, etha itsana3at I'll talk to her!
Rinad; Yeah okay ..
Ruba; 9iij 9a7 kha6eebiich 7abeebich rifeej e7im?
Rinad; They're not like friends friends! ,, Madryy Saloomy 7aloomy egoul they go to the same gym!
Ruba; Aha ,,
Ri7na McDonald's drive thru and ordered ,, We were eating almost the whole way ;p ,, We arrived a few minutes later, unpacked, They all went straight to bed, While I , on the other hand ,, Sat down on the beach ,, Just thinking ,, I wondered what yousif was doing right now. I wondered and hoped S3ood was happy! ,,, I felt my mobile vibrate ,, akhaaiih 3ala yousiif ;**
From Moron;
Nayma 7abeebty?
To Moron;
No, Gam akhiz elba7ar ;p

From Moron;
Ya entaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! 3asa mistansa?
To Moron;
LOL! Eeh el7imdillah ,, Everybody's asleep though, bs wanasa barra, chii maku a7ad, thalma o twinkling stars, 3ajeeeeeeeeeeb!
From Moron;
Akhaaiih 3alaaich! ta3ashaitay 7abeebty?
We kept texting till I fell asleep on the bench.
I woke up feeling something cold on my forehead, I opened one eye, It was way too bright for me to clear the image, But I knew there was a person in front of me, I put my hand on my forehead and felt a cylinder shape, I put my hand around it, and felt other things that don't make sence, "That person" put sunglasses on my tummy, I wore them and everything was almost clear, it turns out that "That person" is a male, and he was holding something on my forehead. I hate this feeling in the morning when I can't understand the simplest things!
Ruba; ElSa3a cham?
Male; 8
Ruba; I slept here?
Male; AtwaQa3

Estee3aby started working, And everything became clear, his deep voice had to wake you up, He was holding a bottle and put it on my forehead, He, was ....









































































(3araftaw mnu? ;p Next post it3arfooooooon! Mwhahaha Shireera (6))













































































































































































































































JUST KIDDDIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG;*** 


Jasim. He then let go of the bottle, and sat to the bench next to me and gazed into the big blue ..
Ruba; A7 my skin is burning!
Jasim; *chuckles* Yeah you're tanned!
Ruba; *Gasp* 9iij!?
Jasim; Eeh!

I got up so I can wash up and look at my tanned new look ;p

Ruba; hey this is ranood's right?
I pointed at the sunglasses
Jasim; yeah, but don't give it back, looks cute on you ;p
Ruba; hehehe
(he's not flirting, ohwa chii shakh9eetah ok?;p)
I got upstairs and found Rinad sleeping peacefully, I tiptoed to the bathroom and found this gorgeous reflection against the mirror, (Ghoroor shwaya ;p) The sunglasses also made me look stunning..Rifa3t elnathara o 7a6ait'ha 3ala sha3ry, riba6t sha3ryy, o ghasalt wayhy o farasht asnany ,, I got out and say at the balcony ,, I hadn't noticed that Salim was wearing something last time, I almost didn't recognize him with his clothes on ;p ,, But this morning he was wearing something else, He was wearing a training suite which made me realize he was working out ,, I then saw him run across the way in front of our chalet house, His iPod was plugged and he seemed like he's breathing comfortabley ,, 3inda liyaQa that it. He stopped for a while and sat on a porch as he rested his arms on the back side, I couldn't stop myself from noticing him and staring at his actions, he was fun to be around, he jokes around and has limits. He then called someone, or someone called him, and then this girl shows up! Ooooooh! Chakaaitaaahhh :p!
*Msg Ringtone*
From 997xxxxx;
Quit staring at the guy
Yumaaa! I freaked out! Dashait dakhil o ligait ranood minsad7a 3ala ba6inha holding a phone and laughing her ass out!
Ruba; Shfeech?
Rinad; 9aidaaaaaaaa ;p
Ruba; ya7maaraaa! I thought it was some stalker or something!
Rinad; Hehhehe, No this is my new golden number, saloomy got it for me ;p
Ruba; kalba :p
Rinad; *Laughs her heart out* wallah it's fun! Let's do pranks to peaple after I wash up!
Ruba; Eeh yallah wanaasa!
She washed up and then we sat on the bed and started getting devilish ideas ,,
Ruba; Let' text 9alooooo7 omg maskeen!
Rinad; okay, yallah let's start with 9aloo7!
Ruba; Eeh eehh! Kitbay kitbaay "Wee fidait elnayim boozik ish7alataah" xD *Laughs her heart out*
Rinad wrote those exact words and laughed too.
Rinad; Let's text Jasooom! 7abeebtah wiya 9a7?
Ruba; Hehehe, 7asbalyy ma tadreen xD
Rinad; La la a3arf kil suwalif jasoom, yallah yallah khandiz lah "Mu 3aib 3alaik jidaaam lawaadim?! 9ij maku nakhwa" hahaha
We continued the prank on other people too ;p .. But after wards, we both went down stairs to prepare for breakfast ,,
Rinad; Leave it to me! Lazim at3awad l2anyy batzawaj ;p
Ruba; Hehehe, ok go ahead cheff I guess ;p
I sat in the living room, turned on the tv and had some orange juice ,, Jasim came in a few minutes later ,,
Jasim; Ranood 7addy yo3an, bs basba7 b3dain akil, save some for me okay?
Rinad; sure thing ,,
She started gossiping about him the moment he left. It was actually funny. We woke 9ali7 when Ranood finished cooking breakfast .. We sat at the table ate and had some chats ,,
9ali7; Let's ride our bikes
Ruba; Eeeh yallah 3ogob ma ekhalli9 Jasoom!
Rinad; Eeh eeh! 9iij thanks for bringing bikes for us! 9ij ma asti7yy 3ala wayhyy!
She covered her face with her hand acting all shy!
Ruba; ishda3wa 3adyyyyy! ;p
She was shy min 9aloo7 ma tisti7yy minny! We're like sisters ; )
9ali7; Huhuh!
NaQazt 9ali7 ,,
9ali7; Enzain ana barou7 asba7 aw shay..
Rinad; If you see jasoom tell him about the bikes..
9ali7; sure

Rinad and I started talking again ..

19 comments:

The Truth said...

Sorry emlazaag! I edit-ed it alfain marra mu rathyyyy ;@! 3a9abt! And I quit trying!

Darliam said...

i looooove it !!!!!!!!!!!!
i love jasssooooooooom
waaay eyaaaaaniiiinn!!!!

Anonymous said...

loved the post 3ajeeb mithlich post soon

um flfola

Naduuuuh said...

missed u wayed wayed etc wat i mean i missed this story like crazy
love u babe
xoxox
ps just made my day

H said...

omg i loved the posstt waaayiidd!!
<3
and i missed the storyyy </3

Nawarii said...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN I MISSED THIS STORY MN GALBBBBBBB

AFAAAAAAAAAAA 7ABIBI MU ELMAIN CHARACTER BAS WALLA A7LA SUPPORTING CHARACTER :P

INTI ITHABLEEEEEEEEEEEEN U KNOW THAT....AMOOOOOOOOOOOOT FEECH....

THANKS FOR POSTING WALLAH WANASTINI OW ELEBTISAMA SHAGA WAYHI....

A7IBICHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

BTW IM IN LOVE WITH THE IMAGE...ITS SO COOL

Anonymous said...

i love this story plz kamleeeha !!! not that i dont like ur short stories bas i really love hathi !!

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

YAAAA 7ILWWIIICCH YA TRUUUTHIIEE:****


wa2a5eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeraaaaaaaaaan post !!! MA9ADIG!:P

hehehhee, i loved it 7abeebtii;**
bas you know what i want:$ i want more YOUSIF:@

And shrayich tkhaleen Ruba itghair "moron" ?!:p mo china a7san ya3nii?!!:P
hehehe, zain maychikha yousif katba 3ana chethyy!!!;/ laaaa mo zaiiin:(

i love you;************* wayid wayiid!

FMA said...

Yaaay!! U finally posted;D

Love it love it love it!!

A7b the moron Ana;p change his name on the phone 7araam;p

I miss the shalaih:(

Post soon

The Truth said...

Madliar; Heheheh! 7alaaaliiiich;***

The Truth said...

um flfola; 7ayatyy thanks;** entay el3ajeeba;*

The Truth said...

hano.Oshi; 7abeebtyyy I miisss you too o my story misses you moore;**! I'm so glaad;***

The Truth said...

Noodie; hhehe 7abeebtyy I love you;***

The Truth said...

Nawarii; THE STORY MISSES YOU MOOOREE! Ya galbyy entaayy wallah b3d ana amout feechh;**!! Wayyyy I'm so glaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Hehehehe;**

Love youuu;****

The Truth said...

Anon; 7abeebtyy entay wallah I'll try my hardest;***

The Truth said...

Always.Be; Heheheheheh ;$! Ath'te7yyyyyy :p! LOOL! 7abeebtyy wallah entay elly ityanineen! Hehehe enshallah I'll try posting later with more of yousif in the story! Ummmmmm ,, binsohouf :p! .. I love you moooooooreeeee;*************

The Truth said...

N; Hehehe, yes I diidd :D! Ummmm ,, Binshouf if she will wala la2 :p ! Love yooou;****

7awoory ;*** said...

3nda 7beeeeeeeeeeba???????
a55555 ya gaaaaaaalbi...
menhi 7beebta???
shesemha???
wein beit-hom???
truuuuuuuuuth sh7aga 3nda 7beeba...
awal mara a7eb wa7ed chee on blogger...
7adi 7abaita...
sameeh 7beebta 7awoooor...
tekfaaaaaaaaaaaain...
oo 7e6ay 3an mo'3amarat-hom...
looooooooooool...
wallah a7ebich...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;****************

The Truth said...

7awoory; Hehehhehehe :p! I'll tell you the details enshallah on post 29! Bs 7awoor the problem is enna the story is persona, so it's only written or seen through Ruba. Bs I'll try to make methil section the omniscient :p Ra7 a7i6 gabilhaa! Killaa 3ashaaniiichhh;***!
Love you more;************

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com