Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

You're The One (Part 3 of 3)(The FINALE)

Heyyy :D ..

To clear things up a bit ,, this situation I'm facing is NOT about a guy! I would never ever ever cry for a boy! There is a guy involved but he's not the reason of the problem, it's a problem I'm facing with a dear friend! And it's so complicated! Mabye I'll share that story later enshallah. Once the problem is solved .. I'll make a story about it enshallah;* let's just hope things work out;*

Here goes the finale ,,

----------

Deema did not understand why she got worried! She didn't care if boys didn't call! She'd be happy at other times! .. She called a while later ..

Tariq; Hala hala! 7abeebty ana bil bait!
Deema; Then why didn't you call me?
Tariq; Madry dayoom chii elwakt mit2akhir o dashait atsaba7, lahait shway..

"Laha? Laha 3anny ana? Ok mashy Tariq! Mashy" she thought as she was trying to control her temper.

Deema; Ok, gotta go sleep! Buh-bye!

She hung up and Tariq was shocked she didn't care! He was shocked on the way she reacted!

Deema kept tossing and turning ,,

"Ana laish chithy ta3allagt feeh? Ana Deema! Ana elly elwa7id e7ibny o ana ma a7ibah o ahiddah weeks later!! Laish hatha em2athir feeny? Laish at'thaayag lamma ma ydiiig? Laish? Laish 7abaitah?"

From that night, Deema decided to continue doing what she does. Dump him, and move on with another.

She called him next morning ,,

Tariq; 9aba7 elwaardd
Deema; Hehe, 9aba7 elnour ,, Tariq?
Tariq; 3yoounah?
Deema; I want to move on with another! You're not the one for me!
Tariq; huh?

Deema didn't bother explaining. She hung up. Changed her number. And started flirting with other boys.

Tariq was on her mind everyday, she would never forget him. She thought these memories and thoughts were just stupid and that they're gonna go away after a while. But no. She was wrong. They didn't go away. They stayed for 2 months and she couldn't handle it any more, she had no difficulty finding his number, it was in her heart.. Luckily, Tariq picked the phone ..

Tariq; Aloo?
Deema; *hesitating* .. Aloo?
Tariq; Mnu? D.. E7im! Mnu?
Deema; eeh eeh!
Tariq; Deema?
Deema; Eeh!
Tariq; Amray?
Deema; Tariq ana a7ibik! I was so stupid before! Wallah wallah a7ibik! I couldn't forget you! Being in a serious relationship was so not me! I thought I was someone else and I wanted to be me once again, but then I realized the old me is just a loser that doesn't know what's love!
Tariq; Deema I love you too, bs hal 7achy el7een ma ra7 yinfa3 shay!
Deema; laish?
Tariq; I'm in the airport. Traveling to Siatle!
Deema; For how long?
Tariq; Forever! I'm gonna study, and work there. You were the only reason why I wanted to stay! I waited for you I thought you were coming back to your sences, 2 months later I lost hope, so I don't know how it's gonna work out for us!
Deema; la2 la2! Tariq ana a7ibik o maby akharrib 3alaik mustaQbilik, bs I want you to stay! I know it's selfish but I want you to stay here with me!
Tariq; Deema it's done, 3ogob ni9 saa3a 6ayaartyy!

Deema started crying, and she didn't know what to do!

She came up with a solution bs ma ra7 agoul likom :p haha jk of course ra7 agoul likoom;***

It was only her last year in High School, she said she wanted to continue studying in Siatle, with the love of her life. And so she did. As soon as Tariq finished college, he proposed and everything went well. They had their wedding in Kuwait! And had anothe wedding all the way there in the U.S! A little cute one of their own <3

--------

One last Q.

Is marriage the happy ending to every story?

21 comments:

Nawarii said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG CANT BELIEVE SHE DID THAT.....PLAYER PLAYER HAL BENT....BAS 7ABAIT ENAH SHE IS THE PLAYER AND NOT PLAYED WITH....

TARIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
OMG 7ABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB HAL WALAD.....OW I LOVE ENAH GALBA KBEER L2NA SMA7HA OW THEY ENDED UP TOGETHER....

Let just say I hope marriage is the happy ending to every story becus if i lose hope about that then ill never consider it lol....

btw ba6aithaaaa th7ik 3alaich wentai itgooleen She came up with a solution bs ma ra7 agoul likom :p haha jk of course ra7 agoul likoom;*** i was like kaaaaaaaaaaaak

u crack me up wallah....mashAllah i love ur spirit :*:*:*

i basically love uuuuuuuuuuuu

yalla meta moronnnnnnnnnnn??? i miss him

pls do tell us when u hopefully solve ur problem:*

im here for u if u wanna talkkkkkkkk

Anonymous said...

Truthyyyy yaa truuthyy tram trmmm taa taaaa ;D kayfaaaa 7aluki alyawmmm?? Anaaa u7bukii katheran w 7baytuki akthar alyawma!:* .. Saaaankk youuu 3alaa this story el3ajeeba elly methlchh w moron tara welhna 3alaih mayseer chithe y3ni;p

La7tha truthyy basar7ch intay w always be sheftat?? Su2al dor dor men ipawst;p adre 6arar w ytshara6 bs walla u guys wa7da posts a day welthanya posts the other haha altho i love u both a lottt :****
Oh and adre grgt w grgty malha ma3na bs shasawy:$


Ok ok bskt sorryyy:\

-lilllllyyyy

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

entyyyyy 7ilwaaaa entyyy 7ilwaaa, wentyyy a7la mnha kilma, wenty fee 3aini ib 9araaa7aa wallaa ayaaa fil jamaal;****




I LOVE YOU!!!!!!;*********

3ASHAT DEEEEMAAAA !!!!!!!

Allaaahh;$ Happyy endingg !! hehehe! 7abait elstory wayid wayid walla;* and i love you more!

Ilmohem for your question!
7abeebti it depends on the person you're getting married to, ana agoulich to me it is:p! Il7amdila!
Bas to others, hmmm, nope! Laish khal agoulich:p
La2ana yimkin ilbint itkoon 6al3a mn bait imdalila! Faj2a etrou7 3ind wa7id w ya7rimha mn alashya2 ely kanat tsaweha, well hatha mo happiness! yimkin arranged marriage w ma 7abita!!
3indi arranged marriage a7san bas it doesn't work all the time!
and yes i'm against myself shasawii:p
ahahah, i love you;***

Naduuuuh said...

I LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE IT thanx truthie =p ur gr8 wayed i love all ur posts plz post another one of ur gr8 stories
love u
xoxoxxo

F;* said...

awww! i loved this story!:D so happy ahahah:p w zain dirat ina she made a mistake w il7imdila she learned from it! w ya7lailaa 6ari8 hes so forgiving!
okay so the answer to the question: well , you see not always , bs if the couple min awal they love eachother or they learned to love eachother then why not? atleast they know that they get to be with the ones they love forever you know? bs itha la bil 8a9ib they get married , sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesnt , ya3ni sometimes they could fall inlove , and sometimes maybe they just arent meant to be.. bs itha ya3ni il walad 3ijabha il bint w ra7 5i6abha , usually it turns out to be a happy ending inshala(:

Anonymous said...

i looooooooooveeed it yeshaaaaaaaaaawgooooon wanasaa happy ending lool love yooooou

um flfola

Anonymous said...

ummm I see marriage as the beginning of a new life...and its not always a happy one..

FMA said...

Awh:* they got married:*

May9eer any atzawaj:( lol scratch that I only want to know how it feels..

The Truth said...

Nawarii; LOOOL! 7adhaa 9aa7? Bs 7araam 7abitaahh! Eeh hamma ohwa e7ibhaa wayiid wayiid! Kind of like how I love you ;$ hehhehee! 7abeebtyy wallah 7addich 3ajeeba;** I'm sooo glaaaad fara7teeny;**

The Truth said...

lilllllyyyy; LOOOOL! Hehehe! 7abeebtyy I'm great! How r u? XD hehe I'm glaad I'm glaad! LOOOL! Nooo! XD no no wallah no:p! I used to post every night bs tadreen eldinyaa o chii ;p .. LOOL! Enshallah;*

The Truth said...

lilllllyyyy; OH! And gargitiich 3asaaaal;**

The Truth said...

Always.Be; LOOL! Allaaaaah I love that sooonnggg;** heheh
Well yeah, I guess soo ,, madryy ;p ! I love you;**

The Truth said...

hano.Oshi; it loves you muuch muuch moore;**! 7abeebtyyy! You're the great one! Wallah I'm so glad! Mwaah;** Ily;**

The Truth said...

F;* ; Hehhee, yeah! Enshallah killa happy endings;**! Hmmm ,, well idk! Elly katbah allah bi9eer ;p! 7ayatyy you're so kind u 2 enshallah ya raab;** thank you, ily;**

The Truth said...

Um flfola; I'm glaaaaaad u diiiiid;**!! I love you moore;**! And I miss yoooou 7addy;(;**

The Truth said...

Um flfola; I'm glaaaaaad u diiiiid;**!! I love you moore;**! And I miss yoooou 7addy;(;**

The Truth said...

Anon; I see .. A new life .. Cool :p

The Truth said...

N; heheheh! Lool;* ily;**

7awoory ;*** said...

7ayaaaaaaaaati entay...
la2 ya galbi...
marriage is not the happy ending to every story...
it's the rightful way to end a relationship...
ena u get married...
bas it's not always the right thing to do...
wayd 7abait these cute little stories...
i'm catching...
mani gayma mn elfrash ela lama a5el9 this blog...
loooooooooooool...
wallah a7ebich...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;******************

The Truth said...

7awoory;
7ABEEBTYYY! You gave me the answer I wanted :p! Heheheh ;$!

Ohma 7abouch akthar:$! Heheh;**!

WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY ;************

Anonymous said...

Cuuteee! Thankyou for this lovely short blpg/posts and that what makes it lovely lol and I think the answer is yes you love? Get married! Thanks;* -NB

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com