Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Why? Laish? (Random)

*Inspired by a story of a friend of a friend* bil kuwaityyy: it's not 7aggy. It's just something I was inspired to write! (Try to shut me up, magdar:p) it's this friend who's madly in love with her hubby, bs she doesn't always feel good about this love ;p don't ask why! Ana madry :p! How is that? Emm, madry! I just hope she feels good and realize that she's in a place where every girl wants to be ;p (mu 3an her husband xD lool! No no! About being married while loved and loving ur hubby ;p )

Laish a7ibik?
Laish 7abaitik min lasaas a9lan?
Why are you always on my mind?
Why are you the only thing that matters?
Why did I fall for you?
Why am I sad when you're gone?
Why I'm I beyond happy when you're here?
Why do I shiver when you're angry?
Why are you different to me?
Laish it7ib itchathib?
Laish itchathiib eb aftah el-ashya2?
Why don't I care?
Why do I always think it's funny?
Why isn't it a big deal to me?
Why don't I care about that issue?
Why do you make me jealous?
Laish ma it7ibny kethir ma ana a7ibik?
Why do I make the impossible for you?
Why do I change for you?
Why are you sweet to me?
Why do you love me?
Why are we together?
Why can't I just leave you?
Why can't I just drive off and never come back?
Why do I smile everytime you look at me?
Why do you make me laugh?
Why do you make me cry?
Why do I wear your perfume when you're gone?
Why are you the only rightful man for me?
Why do I see in you what you can't see in yourself?
Why do you have the power to weaken me?
Laish tigdar it3a9ibny?
Why are you the only one I see in my future?
Why do I get jealous from the girls who flirt with you?
Why do they matter?
Why? While I know they're nothing but trash to you?
Why do I care?
Why do I love you?
Laish a7ibik?

8 comments:

F;* said...

this is amazing..
9ij the question is laish a7ibik?
i love it(: all the questions that can never be answered(:

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

WENTAY EL9AAJAA !!!!:O
WHY?!
Omg, I hate it when the girl loves the guy more than he loves her. I7asis'ha inha waala shay!!!
Malat 3alaik zain, 3indik wa7da tmout 3alaik it6ali3 wa7da thanya:p mo kafuu!!! :P
etha he does walla madrii!!
Ilmohem those questions made sense to me, they made me realise i love my husband more than anything! Every single question I had the answer too!;p bas girls don't flirt with him and he doesn't think of me as trash and whatever the parts that are not nice no i had no answers;p hehe!

ilmohem, i loved the post ya 7ilwaa entayyy;***
ya ajmaaaal mn eljamaal da koloo;** heheh;p
7ilo ilma9rryy!!
hehehe i loveee you wayid wayid;****************
and POST SOON:@ ;*

Nawarii said...

اريدك ياعذاب العاشقينا
تروح بحفظ مولاك وتجينا
ولكن لا تطول في غيابك
كفاك الله شر الحاسدينا

a7is hay ele'3neya fit 3ala hal post....

widi i hug ur friend so badly...ma alooomha el9ara7a la2na el7ub e'3ayer ow ya3fis kayan elsha95....

great post:*

The Truth said...

F;* ; You're the amazing one;*
Hehe;*! Ma 3alaih ;'*

The Truth said...

Always.Be; LOOL! I'm so glad wallaah;** ! Btw,, Mu ehya trash ;p Enna the girls who flirt with him :p! .. LOOL;**

7ayatyyy I love you moooooorreee ya mazyoona (OK WEIRD HAL WORD MINNYY XD) LOOL:*! Bs you are ;$! Enshallah ;**

The Truth said...

Nawarii; Allaaaaaahh <3! Ay song hathyyy! a7is'haa 3ajeebaa! 7abeebtyy awa9il hal hug afa 3alaich ; )! Mwaahh;** You're great;**

Nawarii said...

:O:O:O:O

MAT3ARFEEEEEEEEEEEEEENHA:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAASP

HATHA 7ABEEEB ELGALB RASHOOODI

ESIMHA 3ATHAB EL 3ASHEGEEEN....

TSK TSK TSK MAT3ARFEEEN A'3ANI RASHID....ZE3ALT :P

SHAKU AZ3AL 9A7 :P

LOVE U

The Truth said...

Nawarii; LOOOL x_x! I'm not that good with arabic music ;$! Ma asma3 ella bil buzz or the songs that r dedicated to me(a)! Loool;****

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com