Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More Than Words (Part 3 of 4)

From Musaed Al-X;
Min 9ijiich?

To Musaed Al-X;
BatQashmar ma3ak mathalan?

From Musaed Al-X;
Hehe, ok ok la it3a9been ;p! Tadreen min meta an6ir hal kalam?

To Musaed Al-X;
Hmm, just a wild guess 12 years ;p?

From Musaed Al-X;
Wrong! 14! We were in kindergarden together. I don't think you remember!

Hadeel couldn't help but cry. She knew she wouldn't marry him. She wanted to tell him that her dad refused and she had nothing to do with it, bs she didn't know if it was the right thing to do.

Hadeel didn't reply. And didn't text for weeks, wisal lah khabar enna they refused. He was confused, he couldn't understand! Hadeel loves him, he's a good guy, shway o yitkharaj, he comes from a great family. He didn't understand what went wrong. He didn't get the courage to text her, neither did she!

UNTIL..

She couldn't take it any more. She believed they were made for each other and she followed her heart (guys be careful when you do that, your heart doesn't ALWAYS know the right thing to do)

To Musaed Al-X;
Hey ..
Listen I don't know what I'm doing, I just want you to know that I love you and I was totally against my father's decision! I want you! But dad refused! I'm so sorry!

She waited for 5 hrs and he didn't reply!

"Amout wa3arf shfakkar feeh lamma gara! Did he read? Maybe he didn't? Maybe his mobile is swtiched off? I'll call just to check"!

She called, and guess what? His mobile was on and he answered!

Musaed; aloo

"Akhaaiih 9outah"

Hadeel; aloo Musaed?

"Akhaaiih 9out'ha"

Musaed; hala?
Hadeel; You got my msg?
Musaed; eeh

Hadeel was confused! Why wouldn't he reply? She told him she loves and wants him ,, and he doesn't reply??

Hadeel; funny, I didn't get a reply!
Musaed; Hadeel shagoul lich ya3ny? Your family refused and they know what's best for you .. You deserve better than me ..
Hadeel; what?? Ana elly you deserve better than me! Ana elly ma astahlik!
Musaed; laish laish? Ana shnu 3indy? Entay feech el-muwa9afat ay shaab yitmanaaha bibnaya! Entay kamla o el-kamaal lallah!

She teared up. Min zimaan mu 7aasa enha something special!

Hadeel; Musaed I don't care! I want you billy feek! A7ibik ana!
Musaed; Ana amout feech! Bs shinsawyy? ElDinya gisma o ni9eer! O el-thaher we'll never be together. I'll never get married because I can't even imagine myself with someone other than you. Bs entay jidaamich 7ayatich el7ilwa o ay rayaal yitmanaach o allah ywafgich o ya bakhtah elly eb yakhthich!
Hadeel; osh Musaed! Osh!! Shnu hal kalaam? 7asbalik I'll get married!! Mabyy ghairik Musaed!

She started crying and Musaed my yit7ammal yisma3 a7ad yabchy! Specially Hadeel. The love of his life.

Musaed; khala9 Hadeel ma 3alaih! Bachir titzawijain o lamma tathkireny itgoleen ashwa ma tizawajtah!
Hadeel; La2 la2! Musaed shfeek itgoul chithyyy! A7ibiik tifhaam ya3nyy shnu a7ibik?
Musaed; *sigh* shinsawyy?
Hadeel; Madry...
Musaed; ... *awkward silence* ... I'm going to Dubai next week .. Wanna come?

It was a great opportunity for them to get together, Hadeel thought. But it was also risky and a bit freaky.

"I love him, and that's all that counts. If I have to die for him, I'll do it! I'm going"

Hadeel; Eeh! Great idea! How lond will you be staying there?
Musaed; You mean we ; ) .. It's supposed to be for a week, but if you wanna stay longer then so be it ;*
Hadeel; Yeah akeed I want to stay longer!
Musaed; Great! Khala9 get ready l2ana elsafra is in 3 days!
Hadeel; Okay!

They chatted until they both got tired and snored together ;p jk :p Hadeel couldn't wait! Those were probably the longest 3 days in her life!

It was the day! Hadeel had packed her suitecase, and couldn't believe she was gonna do this. She told her parents she was going to Dubai because she wants to see colleges there. Her dad was surprised she was finally considering studying abroad.

She got in the airport and saw him there. He waved, she blushed! The chatted a bit in the cafe, and then they were called to departure!

Hadeel shivered! But the sight of Musaed's peaceful face always calmed her down.

They got in the plane, and Musaed let her have the seat near the window, such a gentleman ;* they would both lean their head back and look at each other. Their eyes spoke to each other. They didn't have to use words at all.

To be continued;*

10 comments:

Until tHe EnD said...

nice w i love ur new blog design

Nawarii said...

AWALAN I LOVE UR NEW TEMPLATE...A7IS VERY YOU MA3ANA I DONT KNOW U WELL LOL BAS MADRI A7IS WAYED INASBICH....

THANEYAN YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY AN EXTRA POST :D :D :D IM EXTREMELY HAPPY....MWA7 MWA7 MWA7

THALITHAN ANA ON CLOUD NUMBER 9...OW ELEBTISAMA SHAGA WAYHIIII....CHINI GOOOFY.....MAYTA MEN ELWANASA....

A5AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIH MN GALB 3ALAIHUM....WAI WAI WAI MSA3IDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FEDATIK OW FEDAIT ROMACITIK....14 YRS YA BA3AD CHABDI....matabinii?? loooooooool... jk jk i want u to be with hadeel....

YALLA DUBAAAAAAAAAAAI HE WE COME:D EEEE KAIFI KAIFI BAROO7 MA3AHUM....7ISHRAN MA3A ELNAS 3EED :D

RABI3AN WA A5EEEERAN....INANI O7IBOKII KATHEEEERAN W O7IB HATHA ALBLOG....MWAAAAAAAAA7

Anonymous said...

i looooveed the post 7adhom yeshaaawgoon bss yakseroon 5a6rii
o i love el new look 7bebty thank you for posting post soooon

um flfola

The Truth said...

Fallen Angel; Thank you, you're so kind;**

Um flfola; the post loves u more bs mu kithryy(a) ana a7ibich akthar ;$! Yeaah ;(! We'll see how things turn out next post! 7ayaty thanks o ana ma sawait shay, enshallah post tonight;**

F;* said...

aww!:( poor them! they are so meant to be together! masakeeen!:( cant wait till the next part!

Nawarii said...

where did my comment go ?:(

The Truth said...

Nawarii; oooopss! There was an error madryy laish ma 6ala3lyyy ur comment :(! Tawnyy gam ashouf wala "ohhh long comment! Akeed nawarii:D" estanast! B3dain youm 7a6ait post comment wala yikhtifyyy ;o! Darn blogger ;/! Lool any whoo...

The Truth said...

Uugghh tara ba6 chabdyy madryy shfeeh!!

Nawarii; Sorry once again! ,, emm! Thanks hehe haman ana a7is hal template me(a)! O enshallah u'll get to know me better with time;**

Yeaah an extra post! Emdalilaatkkuum l2annyy I'm not a good blogger :(

I'm soo glaaaad enshallaaah dooouum! Goulay ameen;**

Loooooool! Cuuuttee wiyahom entay!! Yallah tabeena kilina enrou7 ma3ahum dubai! All my followers khal eyoon wiyana! O nig3ad enkhizhum xD kaaaak maku majaaal! Ma enkhaleehom yitnafisoun xD

O ana amoout feech ya 7ilwaa entay ya a7la commenter;*** enshallah tonight the finale!

F;* ; 7adhoom :(! Maykhalif we'll see how things turn out!;**

Naduuuuh said...

hahaha i love ppl who give me the seat beside the window i would give them my all =p love the post wa ur new blog design

The Truth said...

hano.Oshi; Heheheh don't we all ;**! Thanks ya galby;**

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com