Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

The Rhythm Of My Heartbeat-26

YAAAY! I wrote a lot 3ashaankoom!



This is a long post! Wallah A7iissah it iis! Tistahloun kil khaaiir;******

A7ibkoom kilkoom!

I'm NOT BACK yet! I'm sorry! Bs I will continue posting short posts enshallah! O I'll never leave you without posts! I love you guys A LOT! And the photo is supposed to be nikey;**

Nawarii; Here's the moron;***

Always.Be; I have a surprise for you, bs ni6ray shwaya! A7IBIIICH WAYIIID;***

-----------------------------------------------------

Previously...

Looking at him was a bit hard at that position, But I looked. His eye lashes were brown color because of the sun light, also his eyes, I saw the shadow of his eye lashes on his nose, And they looked beautiful!


Yousif; You'll enjoy it!
Ruba; Daam enny ma3ak!
Yousif; Ya ba3adhum! A7ib...


-----------------------------------------------------


And the roller coaster started 3ala 6oul! It started quickly you had to catch your breath before it started! But I was holding mine as I was waiting for "A7ibich"

Ruba; AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!


I closed my eye the whole ride! I only felt my hair blowing across my face, And my hands sweating in Yousif's! ,, The handle got slippery and it freaked me out! I thought I was gonna die (Marra chii la3abt li3baa itkharri3 7aaaaaiil ambaaih! I thought I was gonna die ga3adt agoul ash'hadu anna la elaaha ella allah! LOOOOOL XD) ..


Ruba; yousif you're dead!
Yousif; Hahahhaha!


About 2 minutes later, we landed safely you can say ;p ..


Yousif; Wasn't that fun?!
Ruba; A Head's up would've been thoughful!!


I reanrranged my hair quickly, I didn't want him to look at me with my messy hair!


Yousif; Hahaha, Wallah ma estanastaayyy?
Ruba; Embala embala! Bs ekhtara3t youm faj2aaa eshtaghlaat! I was .. uhh ..
Yousif; shnu?
Ruba; I was ..


Mitshawga 7ag "A7ibich" Why couldn't I say it?!


Ruba; I wasn't expecting it!
Yousif; Hahaha, 3ady 3ady! Yallah emshay nghadeech!


We had some cotton candy on our way out ,, And headed to Lenotre ,, We talked about random things,


Yousif; EEH! I've been meaning to tell you ..
Ruba; Emm?


I was in the middle of eating my salad ..


Yousif; a7ibich
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I didn't have the courage to chew, "A7ibich" Yousif E7ibny! E7ibnyy ana Ruba! Akhaaaaaiiiih 3alaih o ohwa egoul "a7ibich" ,,
 
I finally swallowed ,,


Ruba; Haman ana!


Yousif smiled. Not like any other smile. A very calming yet thrilling attarctive smile. Akhaaiih 3ala ebtisamtaah!


Yousif; Let's have some dessert!


Dessert? ^^ LOL! My mind couldn't help but understand it the bad way ;p


Ruba; Yeah ,, I think I wanna have The Framboisine


Yousif called the waitor and asked for the bill!


Ruba; What?
Yousif; That's not the kind of dessert I want!


Ya3nyy he means what I thought? Yumaa! I freaked out and distracted myself by "Chikchiking" with my phone ,, I saw him pay the bill from the corner of my eye, and acted as if I didn't see him do that ,,


Yousif; yallah mishaina!
Ruba; eeh yallah khanrid
Yousif; Wain?
Ruba; ana w ranood binrou7 elshalaih
Yousif; Brou7kom?
Ruba; Yimkin my younger cousin eyii!


Lie


Yousif; ah ashwa


I quickly text-ed 9ali7 ..


To 9ali7;
9aloo7 b3d shway bamirik ta3al ma3ana elshalaih!


I almost forgot to tell khalid ..


To Khalid;
Khalid me and my friend binrou7 elshalaih, o 9aloo7 biyii ma3ana!


Yousif; aghaar min telephonich!
Ruba; heheheh ,, khala9 khala9 kaa!


And I shoved the phone deep into my pocker.


Yousif; Yallah khanrou7 ,,
Ruba; okay ,,


We entered the car, he started the engine, turned on the ac, and turned on the sterio with a low volume ,, I couldn't help but hear "The way I loved you" By Selena Gomez! I quickly turned it off (If you know the song you would know why) Yousif looked at me confused ,,


Ruba; khansoulif!
Yousif; okay ,, aku wakt?
Ruba; yeah, why?
Yousif; I want dessert ;p


He was teasing me but it wasn't funny! It was creeping me out!


Ruba; Hehehe ,, la 3ayal maku wakt ;p
Yousif; Enrou7 our beach side?
Ruba; yasoof shouf elwakt! Do you want me to be late o arou7 elshalaih mit2akhir?
Yousif; La la ,, yallah mishaina!


Ashwaaaaa!


We arrived and parked near my car ,,


Ruba; So this is goodbye!
Yousif; La2! Don't ever say that! Fahma?


I was surprised at his reaction! At how he stared at me deeply with his eye brows over his forehead, and his index finger pointed at me..


Ruba; Okay! What should I say then?
Yousif; See you later ,, Toodles ,, ugh ,, I don't know ,, anything!


"Toodles" coming out of his mouth was beyond hilarious! I held my laughter because he was over upset!


Ruba; okay ;p Toodles ;p
Yousif; Bosa!


;S ,, I looked at him while my eyes popped out, and then he pointed at his cheek with his toungue pointed from the inside .. ma baghait adgirah , but at the same time I didn't want to kiss him!




































































SAVED BY THE RINGTONE!!! El7imdillaaah! It was Rinad and I had to pick it up!


Ruba; Ooopsiie! I have to take this one!
Yousif; *Mindegir* okay
Ruba; Hala ranood!
Rinad; Change of plan .. Lazim inrou7 ma3a ba3ath since my dad blah blah blaaaaaaah! You know how dads are!


I don't think I do! So little do I remember of my dad.


Ruba; Yeah ,, Khala9 I'll come pick you up
Rinad; Eeh chii zain! Meta?
Ruba; B3d shwaya, e7im ;p
Rinad; ah ok ok ;p ,, gotchaa! Yallah have fun ,,
Ruba; k, Toodles :p


I winked at yousif as he was smiling at the way I said it ..


Rinad; Bye Hannah :p


I hung up and held the phone in my hand still ..


Ruba; So this is toodles ;p I have to pick up Rinad and 9ali7 and THEN go to the shalaih
Yousif; Aha ,, Khala9 allah ma3ach ,, yimkin sabt ayii
Ruba; Yaay! Wanasa! Ta3aal haa? Mu yimkin! 9ij ta3aal!


I don't normally throw myself on him and ask him to come, Bs l2any digartah by not kissing him ;/


Yousif; Hehehe, Enshallah!
Ruba; Yallah 7abeeby I have to go, I'll miss you though
Yousif; Me too


I got up, got out, closed the door, blew a kiss at him and waved "toodles" :p


I drove to Ranood's house and hunk the horn!


*Rinad Calling*


Ruba; Wainich?
Rinad; Rabooyy sorryy ma 7asait bil wakt, gam ajhaz! Ta3aalay dishay, let's prepare together.
Ruba; 7aywanaa :p I have to pick up 9ali7 b3d!!
Rinad; Maykhalif maykhalif! ,, yallah 9i3day!
Ruba; okay fiiine! bs you're so dead :p
Rinad; Heheh (A)


I hung up, and entered from the kitchen door, and gracefully found .. (Hehe :p yeah, It's who you think it is) Jasim! Still in boxers and faneela! He was eating milk and serials! It was night! How weird is that? He was also pouring a bit of his milk into Nikey's plate! Which I thought was cute ,,
Ruba; Just passing by, don't mind me
Jasim; *chuckles* 7asbalich asti7yy? :p


(I forgot ohwa ay color bs hatha 7ilw 9a7?;***)


Ruba; Hehehe! Seriously dude, you really need to get some pj's!
Jasim; Mirtaaa7 7addy chithy!
Ruba; Oki


And I quickly snuck out of the kitchen and went to Ranood's room! Kanat gam it9afid a cute yellow top into her Louis,,


Rinad; Rorooo! A7ibih tadreen?
Ruba; Eeh adryy :p! 7maara 7aywaana :p! Tadreen lazim asawyy rou7yy em6angira :p hamman ana a7ibich o amout feech! How can I help?
Rinad; Ugh! You're such an angel! ,, Can you collect the make up o elbroshat o hal suwalif!
Ruba; Yeah sure,


I stood infront of her dresser and grabbed her usuals, The kind of make up she would wear for shalaih, I grabbed her brush, Her lotions, Shaba9aat and blah blah blah! ,,


Male Voice; Rinad yuma!
Rinad; Na3am yuba?
Male Voice; 3ady adish?
Rinad; Eeh yuba dish!


Her father entered as I was fitting her things in her bag ,,


Rinad's Dad; Hala yuba Ruba shlounich?
Ruba; Ahlaain 3ammy el7imdillah tamaam! Enta shlounik?
Rinad's Dad; 3asa doum enshallah! Ruba ebnaytyy wain shalaihkom!
Ruba; Eb XXX
Rinad; Yuba not like this is the first time enny arou7!
Rinad's Dad; Bs entay el7een makh6ooba! Ghair! Enzain Ruba ma3a mnu bitro7oon?
Ruba; Ma3a weld 3ammy 9ali7, 9gheer 16, ohwa enaam ta7at o e7na ennaam foug!
Rinad's Dad; Emm, 3adil 3adil..Khala9 3ayal estansaw ..


He left, And Rinad started complaining about her father. Ma shafat oboi! He doesn't even care If I weren't home ,,


Rinad; Shnu ya3nyy makh6ooba? o khair ya 6air!


*Spoil Alert*


Ruba; Enzain khala9 stop complaining, we're going either way, we'll have fun!
Rinad; Eeh ;/ ,,


We were done a few minutes later o nizalna ,, And found Rinad's parents sitting in the main living room ,, Salamt 3ala omha, And then her dad wanted to talk to her, Fa I excused myself and put her bags in the trunk ,, Rinad came out a few minutes later looking very upset ..


Ruba; Shfeech?
Rinad; Jasim is coming!!!
Ruba; Enzain..? 3adyy!
Rinad; La2! Mabeeeh!
Ruba; Enzain obooch laish yabeeh eyii ma3ana?
Rinad; (Becuase truth's readers want more of him :p jk , well yeah that's the reason :p bs not according to her dad) Becaauusee! Egoul ballah ligaitay kha6eebiich hnaak egoul ahalhaa emhayteenha ma3a aghraab!
Ruba; Oh, well yeah he has a point, 3ady he only wants what's best for you;*
Rinad; Ugh whatever! Now we have to wait for Jasim to pack his thing, And I told him to bring Nikey with him, so it's gonna take a while!
Ruba; Emm ,, Enzain ishrayich inrou7 nakhith 9aloo7 3ala ma okhooch ekhali9?
Rinad; Eeh, yallah okay! Eeh rabooyyy bil'rou7aah khal nakhith take out! I'm so hungry!
Ruba; Sure thing!


I called 9ali7 as I was driving ,,


Ruba; Tell me you're ready!
9ali7; Eeh!
Ruba; Ashwaa! Other wise you would've been dead!
9ali7; Huhuh (That's 9ali7's laughter ;p) Roro khal nirkab Gowaryy hnaak! Gowareenaaa lal7een mawjoodeen hank?
Ruba; Ummm ,, Chinna Eeh! Madryy, Bs yeeb gowaryy coz we have company! Ranood o okhooha!
9ali7; Okay
Ruba; Yallah ana ib Qi63atkum, enzil!
9ali7; okay ,,


I hung up and cheered!


Ruba; Ra7 nirkaab gowaaryyyy! I can't remember the last time I did!
Rinad; Eeh wallah wanasa! Ya7laila 9ali7 wallah khoush wa7id!
Ruba; Eeh 7abeebyy eshawig!;*


(9ali7 is like her brother :p Don't ever missunderstand it :p 3aaaiiib :p LAAA? xD LOOL;**)


As soon as we reached his house we got out to help since he was holding alotta bikes ,, 9ali7 found a way to put them in my car. Rakabnaahom foug o riba6nahom ib 7abil. (Akhaaaiiih wallah walaht 3ala ayaam elshalaih! Killa chithyy ensawyy!) We then drove and sang along with the radio .. Thankfully Jasim was ready by the time we reached there ,,

16 comments:

Naduuuuh said...

yay 7aram cut puppy wa nice design for ur blog very simple and unique like u

Naduuuuh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Truth said...

Morning Dew; Thank you thank you! 7abeebty you're so sweet;**

Nawarii said...

THANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU FOR POSTING AND FOR DEDICATING MORON TO ME :*:*:*

LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE

A7LA POST WALLA....MSKEEEEEEEEEN LAKEN YWAISEF ENDIGAAAAR KISAR 5A6RI ...mu kafi itsami moron :P

astanis 3ala ur posts ow ur side notes ur too cute el9ara7aa.....ur too adorable :*:*:*

YESSSSSSSSSSS MORE OF JASSIM'S HOTNESS....i couldnt stop laughing 3ala jassim when he said 3abalich asti7yyy loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.... ba6ni 3awarni men kthir ma i laughed.... thank you for that as well

mwa7 mwa7 mwa7

Darliam said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay jaaaaaaaassssim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
i love him wallaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!!!!!!

7ada funny ethakerny eb my cousins oo my stupid brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


waaaaaay thank you 3al post wallaaaaah 7ada wansteeeeeny
:***

love you so much

Anonymous said...

el poooooost 3ajeeeeeeb !!!
lol yousif 3ajeeb 9aloo7 a7isaa ahbaaal
o jassim hmm shesalfeta bss a7ibaa laykoon b7eb rubaa ;0 lol 7beebty thanks for the post lovee yooou

um flfola

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

ALAAAAAAH WANAASAAAAA POST:D
i want more of yousif you know:) !
ALLAAH ALLAAH ALLAAAH SURPRISE !! SHNO SHNO SHNO?!!?
wanasteeni abi a3arriiff:(
can't waiittt:D
and ofcourse can't wait till you're backkk!! i love you a loottttttt yall 7ilwaaaa;***

The Truth said...

Nawarii; 7abeeeebtyyy tistahlaain akthaarr don't mention iit;** I LOVE YOU MOOOOOORE!!;*
Lool yistaahil gal3a :p! Ma yistikhyy my yintikhyy :p <-- lool new sentence mit3almat'ha bil yam3a 9oub li3yayiz :p
7abeebtyy ana astanis 3ala ur comments o 3alaich entay ib kobrich;** thank you, you're so kind;**
Enshallah I will mention him b3d;** loool! That's what I'm aiming for ;p ,, no problem don't mention it;** !! Mwaaaaaaaaaaaahh entay;***

Darliam; loool! I'm glad you doo! Enshallah b3d I will include him more often ; ) love you moore;**

Um flfola; lool! Yeah! We'll seeee ;p ,, 7ayatyy entay walaw o I love you moore;**

Always.Be; Hehehe! Enshallah afa 3alaich ; )! Bs cham youm bil shalaih bidoonah! Bs fe adventures ;p b3dain I'll bring him back! Mwahahaha(6)! Not now! Lamma shesma ;p 7ayatyy wallah ana I can't wait to be back :(! Ehe22 ehe22! I'm so attached 7addy :( I love you moore mooree mooree yal jameela ;** (hehe ya3ny ghayart 7ilwa :p)

F;* said...

alaaaaa!!:D yaaaay thankyouuu for posstiiing!!:D wala 7adich 3ajeeba!:p ahaha:p and alaaa jassim! abi 7agi (a) bs still yousif waay hes so romantic! w ham 9ali7! hmm... bs waut 5an a8arir, la 5ala9 ana abi 9ali7! bs waait he has yasmeen! la 3ayal jassim !:p how old is he anyway?:p ilmohim i lovveeeed this post w im so attached and addicted to this story! thankyouu for posting!:*

The Truth said...

F;*; 7abeebtyy entay el3ajeeba;**! Loool! You can have them all 3adyy :p! Artha(a)! Loool! 7abeebtyy the post loves you more;**! I'm glad u r (6)! Mwaah;**

Anonymous said...

Amazing post hun ..
i love the way yew describe ruba's love towards yousif and vise versa ..
this is one of the best blogs i have ever read and it is worth it..


BUT..
the way yew space out from paragraphs is the reason the post is long.. the events should be filling out those spaces and that would be the most perfect post..
other than that it is simply the best story ive read and it is the first story that i will keep an eye out for ;) keep it up and i hope yew the best !

Anonymous said...

Amazing post hun ..
i love the way yew describe ruba's love towards yousif and vise versa ..
this is one of the best blogs i have ever read and it is worth it..


BUT..
the way yew space out from paragraphs is the reason the post is long.. the events should be filling out those spaces and that would be the most perfect post..
other than that it is simply the best story ive read and it is the first story that i will keep an eye out for ;) keep it up and i hope yew the best !

The Truth said...

Anon; Aww thank you soo much;** ,, you're so kind :p! As for the "BUT" part ;@! Lool I'm just kidding I take criticism well el7imdillah ;p ,, and yeah it's true, bs it happens automatically when I re-edit things! And as much as I re-edit the bigger the gaps get! So I try re-editing only once so the gaps are as small as possible ;p .. Any way I'll keep you updated enshallah o enshallah more events that you'll like! O I'll surely try to not-re-edit so there will be no gaps o it's filled with events. Just how you like it; )! Thank you so much for those kind words;** I hope to hear more from you;** tell me that it's u next time becuz you're an anon and I can't really tell ;p tell me you're "K" or anything bs 3ashan a3arf ;p

7awoory ;*** said...

JAAAAAAAAAASSSSSIMMMMMMMMMM...
A7EBA KELA MA YALBES SHIRT...
EL7EEN YA3NI LAMA BEYERKAB ELCAR BEKOON MOO LABES SHIRT???
DABREELNA 6AREEQA TRUUUUUUUUTH...
AWAL MARA B7AYATI AKTEB KELA CAPS!!!!!!!!!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...
A7EBICH...
MWAAAAAAAAAAAH...
;****************

The Truth said...

7awoory; LOOOOL!
3ashaaan el-caps walllaaaaahh I'll hook you up with hiiimmm! Waitaayy 3alay bs shwayaaa :p! HEheheh! I LOVE YOU MORE BABE;********

3alyoo said...

I LLOVEE THEE STORYY! =) wayed 7ilwaa ,.. i've been a silent reader since the first post sorry ..
is ur story a true story?

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com