Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Taking Chances (Part 2 of 3)

The guy looked like ,, well how to put it ,, "Gizeez" ,, Ecalade souda, emghayima, loud music, and his attitude was like "I'm so cool" obvoisly trying to get people (girls) to notice him .. And Sarah did.

"Ambaih he's looking at me! Waayy shasawyy! Should I smile? Madryy shasawyyy!!!"

She smiled, a small smile, a smile without showing teeth, but you would notice the smile from afar! ,, she was surprised to see him smile back! But boy did his smile move her! She was over the moon! Let me describe this guy .. He's irresponsable, wants to have fun all the time (like every boy does) ,, he's out, out, all the time! His house is his hotel, he just sleeps there and gets room service. As for his looks. He wasn't special, but he had some certain hotness about him. He was attractive. Maybe it was his tanned skin or slight dance with the music! ..

He then took off his sunglasses, stared at Sarah, and winked!

"Did he WINK? No no! It must be in my head!"

Her driver honked the horn and distracted her thoughts. She got in and all she could think of was him. She wondered what his name is, what's he like, and what he sounds like! She had a crush on him.

She went home, had lunch with her family, then quickly called li6eefa and told her everything.

Li6eefa; wayyy! Thany marra itshofeena ebtasmeelah 3adiil!
Sarah; laa2! Aste7yy abtesim!

(Notice that she's not like "Ana thigeela o maby allageeh wayh. She doesn't want to smile because she's shy)

Li6eefa; Swaira yal 6ag3a (sorry for the language it's part of her character) tibtasmain fahma?
Sarah; not like I'm ever gonna see him ever again ;/!
Li6eefa; well if you ever do! SMILE! Let him see your pearly teeth!
Sarah; ugh enzain enzain ;/ So today is khamees! Khal ni6la3 or something!

Li6eefa agreed. They both asked their parents and they didn't mind. They went out. They had fun. "The guy" couldn't find a way out of her brain! She thought about him constantly!

6 comments:

Nawarii said...

im so loving this short story....

love you love you love you....

ur the sweetest blogger ever for always keeping us entertained :D

F;* said...

this short story is amazing! its great mashala 3alaich your an amazing writer no doubt! i wanna see how this goes with her ma3a the escalade dude:p

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

I LOVED IT !
AND I LOVE YOU MORE !! :@
When are you coming back?:(
I miss you!
I miss your long comments!:(
ta3aaaaaaaal, w ma bogaalii yoomm fee ghyabik yi9aberni!:( akhaf amoot mn shougi wenta m6awil ghyabik?:(

Naduuuuh said...

loving it continue bas when will u post

Anonymous said...

i loved the post post soooooooon love you

um flfola

The Truth said...

Nawarii; 7abeebtyy wallah I'm soo glad! I love you mooooree;;*** ,, enshallah tonight the finale ; )! Mwaahh ;***

F*; aww 7abeebtyy you're so kind wallah! I love you much more;***, o thanks for the complement;**,, enshallah tonight; )

Always.Be; lool(a)! I love yoooou a7ibich ana maykhakif ka wallah I'm posting every night :(! I couldn't stay away from you! I'll be posting enshallah every night from my mobile ish3alaich;** ,, awwww!! waayy basee7 ;p ! A7ibiich wayiid o ana walhaana 3alaich akthar;****

Morning Dew; Thank yoou;** ,, enshallah tonight;***

Um flfola; I'm glad u did ;**, I love you too;**,, enshallah tonight;**

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com