Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

More Than Words (Part 1 of 4)

Hadeel was 14 years old when Musaed told her he loved her. You can guess how that freaked her out! She was 14 for crying out loud! He was 16, and he seemed like he really meant what he said. They went to the same school. She would talk to her bff and he would yitsamma3!!

Shaikha (the bff); So wain bitro7een elyoum?
Hadeel; uhh ,, madryy ,, yimkin a6la3 with my sis to the avenues!

Hadeel was that girl! She rarely goes out with her friends! Her family wasn't very cool with that! I know you're thinking she's in a mixed school why wouldn't they allow her to go out with her friends! Well, they picked the school with the best curriculums and the toughest rules. They thought going out with her friends was unnecessary! But they would allow her to meet with her friends if she's out with one of the family members!

The point is, Musaed would go to the avenues and see her!

Musaed; Oh! What a coincidence!!

Hadeel would ignore him, she knew exactly what he was up to! She knew it wasn't a coincidence!! It wasn't the first time it happened! And it wasn't the 100th time to happen! She was used to it! She hated being followed and stalked! But for some reason, when she goes out, and he's no where to be found, she misses him. Weird huh?

He graduated 2 years before her.

From Musaed Al-X;
Hey Hadeel, thanks for pleasing me with your gorgeous being for the last 12 years! In 2 years my dreams will finally come true and I'll propose to the girl of my dreams! I can't wait to propose! And I'm sure she can't wait either ;);**

6 comments:

Nawarii said...

LOVINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IT...

MORE MORE MOREEEEEEEEEEE....

CANT GET ENOUGH OF UR WRITING:*:*

LOVE U

Naduuuuh said...

omg it sounds nice i like ur short stories their simple and nice

F;* said...

alaaaa im loving this story! hmm i wonder to whom hes gna propose! cant wait for the next post!

The Truth said...

Nawarii; IT'S LOVING YOOOOU MUCH MOOOREEE;*** Enshallah afa 3alaich ; ) Love you more babe;**

Morning Dew; I'm glad u like it 7abeebty;*! I'm so happy wallah;* more to come inshallah ;*

F;*; Akhaih 3alaich wallah it loves you moore;***, hmmmmmm :p lool! Enshallah post tonight ; )

Darliam said...

i love !!!

lo ana menha chan replied with "oo ana shaku feek"
loooool ana kela chethy !! kel shay est3baaaaaaa6!!



love u :**
i like the idea of the three-part-story
:**

The Truth said...

Darliam; I LOVE YOU;*!

LOOL! We'll see shnu ra7 e9eer ; )! Lool Cuute;**

I love you more 7ayaty;**
I'm glad you do! ;***

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com