Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Rhythm Of My Heartbeat-24

Yaaaayy! I'm baaack! I was actually done a long time ago, But I was busy with clinics and things ;/ I'm all your noooww! I love you guys soo mcuh! Ambaih I miss you all! This goes out to all of you;***


Eeh, Btw ...


SHUSHU; The "Adding a photo" thingy shakla yazlyy ;p it was gonna be like a one time thing ;p bs shaklah yazlyy, now I know it's your idea ;p But is it okay if I use it too (A)? ;***


-----------------------------------------------------




Previously...


I was in the cafe at that time, and guess who came and sat to the table a few steps away? Yep Basma ;/


-----------------------------------------------------

She had that look on her face, the ashamed kind of look! Elly tabyy itshoufnyyy o ma tabyy itshoufny (Guys! Hal look waayyiid humiliating! Wayid efashiil! Wayiid pathetic! Ekhaleekom widkom ta96iroounha! It's soo annoying! ) I immidaitly leaned my back the other way so I won't see her! I wasn't ready! I didn't know how to act or what to say if she talked to me ,,

To Khalid;
Khalood elyoum bil radda barou7 mishwaar ma3a ranood

From Khalid;
Why are you telling me? Tell dad!

To Khalid;
Ugh khalood! You know what I feel towards him! Ana gilt lik allahoma fash'had! I'm not talking to him!

To Moron;
Yeah okay ,, I'll be done with my lectures at 2, I'll meet you at about 3 or something ,,

From Moron;
Okay babe, Can't wait to make it up to you ;*

To Moron;
;*

Rinad came a few seconds later as I was drinking my morning coffee ,, She looked at me, And then I saw her look behind my shoulder, she saw Basma, and then she was all confused ,, I wasn't ready! Mu waktah ashra7! I got up and walked pass rinad and whispered ,,

Ruba; Long story, I'll tell you later!

She grabbed me softly from my arm ,,

Rinad; Laa2! ish9ayir ruba?
Ruba; Ranod this is a bad time, I'll tell you later!

+She was going through happy days, And I didn't want to ruin it!

Rinad; La2 ruba! Hathy mu hayna! Basma o Ruba sitting on two different tables!? Ish9ayir!?
Ruba; Ranood please! Wallah I'll tell you later, I have a lecture to not be late for!
Rinad; You promise?
Ruba; Yeah! I promise!
Rinad; Okik sweet cake, Should I discuss it with Basma?
Ruba; Go ahead and give it a shot!

I knew Basma wouldn't say a word! O I knew enna Basma ma ra7 it2allif 7achyy 3anny! Coz Rinad knows both of us very very well! Etha Basma galat shay bad 3anny ,, Ra7 it6ee7 min 3ain Rinad, And Basma knew this very well too , So I was confident and relaxed about this matter .. I got to my lecture, took notes and participated a bit ..

On my way to the car, just as I was wondering what Yousif had prepared for me, There she was, There she ran ,, Rinad !

Rinad; Rabooooyyyyyyy!
Ruba; Bismillah! Hala?

She was sort of running after me, so she had to catch her breath ,,
Rinad; You promised!
Ruba; Ohh riight!
Rinad; Listen! I know you gotta run to Yousif! But I really need to know! Min meta e9eer shay bainkom aw ma3a ay a7ad wana madryy!?
Ruba; Ok ok! Tour with me ,, I don't wanna talk about it here!
Rinad; Okay ,,
We got in the car, And I told her everything, with every detail, from where we were at, to how it ended ,, She was surprised and disappointed .. She couldn't believe Basma would do such thing ,,

Ruba; Now ranood I'm not telling you 3ashan ay shay! I'm not telling you she's bad or anything! She did this for me! Mu entay mu elmaQ9ooda! Fa I would totally understand if you would continue being friends with her ..
Rinad; *interrupts* Are you serious? Basma tried to steal your bf and you want me to be friends with her? I'm afraid too myself! What if she does this with all her friends! Laa2! Saloomyy 7aloomy! Akhaaf 3alaina, mu bs ana o 7aloom 7atta entay ruba akhaf 3alaich! 9ij enna we've been friends since forever , actually you were friends with her during high school but I only knew her when we came to uni ,, so madryyy ,,, Still it's sad! I don't know how we're gonna pass this!

(weird nick name for salim 9aa7? LOOL! Sorryyy :p bear with me :p )

I didn't know what to tell her! She was right, All she said was right ,, It would kill me not to be friends with Basma, we were always close and we always told everything to one another! She was never into talking to guys and dating! She was always like I'm happily single!?! Fa when she hit on Yousifyyyy ana! Why? Why!!?? UGGGHH!

Rinad; 3ady Ruba ,, Should we talk to her?
Ruba; You do that! I can't even look at her!
Rinad; Okay, I'll talk to her, o enshallah she'll change, if not ,,

And both of us went silent after that! ,, I dropped her off a few minutes later,, on her way out ..

Rinad; Hey, what are you doing tonight? After shesma?
Ruba; Nothing ,, You?
Rinad; Emshay shalaih!
Ruba; yours wala ours?
Rinad; kaifich! Yours ab3ad awnas ;p
Ruba; hehee, ok, We'll spend the weekend there, be prepared ha :p? Mu itgoleen ma 3indy malabis heheh :p
Rinad; Hehehe, ok ;p ,, I'll be there at 9 yimkin..
Ruba; K, toodles, Bags of love mwaah;**

we kissed goodbye and waved too .. I went back home, packed my things as fast as possible, I didn't want to see dad, and luckily I didn't ,, I got out And then I drove to the middle of nowhere and parked ,,

To Moron;
Where are we going this time?

From Moron;
Wainich entay? Bamirrich o akh6ifiich ;p

To Moron;
Lol, I'm in the middle of noweher! ;p

From Moron;
Describe the place ..

I describe it, it turns out that the place is not very vague, He showed up about 10 minutes later ,, He opened my door and stood really close with his hands on my seet, close to my behind! Which sort of freaked me out!

Yousif; I missed you!
Ruba; So did I
Yousif; Let's not fight again!
Ruba; baby we weren't fighting ..
I jupmed out of my seet and stood next to him, really really close, elly if he stepped one more step our feet would touch ,, Lemme tell you what I was wearing, I was wearing this cute oversized black shirt with black leggings, I had my hair down, So basically I wasn't dressed up for him! It's usually what I wear for uni ,,

I was trying to fix my hair with both hands, The wind was bothering me by blowing my hair across my vision and block my vision from seeing Yousify ,, He then grabbed both my hands, and slowly lowered tham to his waste, and made me wrap my hands around him ,, He placed both his hands on my jaw ,, I couldn't look him in the eye, I was too embarrassed, I was too shy, I've never been this close ,,

Yousif; Look at me ,,
Ruba; I can't

I kept curling his tshirt, to avoid the embarrassment ,,

Yousif; look at me!

I slowly raised my eye, from his tshirt, to the center of his chest, to his neck, to his chin, to his lips, to his mustash, to his pointy nose, and finally to his eyes, I stared at both of them, both were filled with love and care!

Yousif; Limeeny!

I thought we were already hugging, lol, But I got closer, and fully wrapped my arms around him, and so did he. I then shed a tear (Chinha wayid daloo3a o wayid tabchyy? Wala 3adyy in her situation? ;p)

Yousif; Baby I won't let you get away this time! This is the third time! Cham marra agoul lich ma itkharbeen balayzy? Kil marra agoul lich bitwadeenha ma9bagha b3dain taksireen kha6ry! Hal marra la2 tara ;p
Ruba; Hehehe ,,

He was about to pull away when I grabbed him and wouldn't let him ,,

Ruba; Bardaana!

He ran his hands across me, And I felt comfortable and calm, I totally forgot we were in the street. It didn't matter! As long as I was in his arms ,,
Ruba; 7abeeby we're in the street, I didn't notice!
Yousif; *chuckles* yallah namshy?
Ruba; just one more minute

We hugged for a while longer, and then let go ,, I felt as if I was reborn!

He drove while I stared at him, as he bit his lips trying to think .. I loved how his eyes would quickly move from the side mirror to the rare view mirror, He kept his forcus on driving, And I loved the way he drove! The way he turns the spining wheel,,After the long road we finally made our destination ,,

Tadrooon wain?



































Tadroon wain?














































Tadroon meta ra7 it3arfoon?






















































Next post :D Shireera 9aa7? :p
7abeebyy shireer my stalker :p LOOL! Lazgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 9a7 7awoor? :p LOOL xD
Bye:D (6);;*************

11 comments:

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

FIIIIIIIIIRTTT AND WELCOME BACK:D

wait bagra;*

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey !!!:( LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!! LAISH CHETHY??? WALLA SHIREEEEERRAAAA:O eee laish tlazigeen ib 7awooorryy??^o)
Dude that stalker scares the hell out of me!:p

Ilmohem I loved it!! I Missed you ALOT ! ya3ni ma tadreen shkither ALOT, ALOT shwaya walla! Ashwa you're back:D :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:::D INFINITY !!

AAAAAAH, i love YOUSIFY<3 I just do aaaaaaaaah !!

AND I LOVE YOU MOREEEEEE<3 I'm glad you're back;*****************************************

* L said...

yaaaay! im so happy you posted!
i couldnt sleep so i logged onto blogger and see that you posted!!

but ughhh the suspense!! hope you wont make us wait to long!!!

xxx

Anonymous said...

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa2 maa y9eer 7adich shreraaaa waaaaaaaain bewadeha ? shalaaih ? i missed yoooooooooou al7een nabe kil youm post hehe 7adhom cute yousif o ruba eeeeee 9ij mita btgayer esma eb her phone (moron) maskeeeen

um flfola

Touch My Soul said...

You can do whatever you want ;)

and i loved the post. .

la t6awleen plz :)

Nawarii said...

I MISSED YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU AND THIS STORYYYYYYYYYYY....MSKEEEN YWAISEF lail7een esma moron hahaha that always cracks me up....

ya7lailhummmmmmmmm i love them together enshAllah a5er mara yetza3iloun...

every time u write a side conversation ath7ak...lol

yallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa next postt.....

lazim long ow no cliffhanger :*

love ya

Naduuuuh said...

plz dnt take time to post plz

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK AND PLEASE PLEASE POST SOOOOON!I'M WAITING FOR YOUR POST!
BG

The Truth said...

Always.Be; AAAHH! 3asa doouuumm! LOOOOOL (A)! wellll (6) ,,, :p I KNOWW ambaih me too! Bs I haven't caught up yet :( ,, This job is killing me :p ,, 7abeebtyy I missed you too;* I'm glad you loved it, MWaaaaaaaaaaaahh a7ibiiichhh;**********************


*L; Lool, Enshallah ; ) ;****


Um flfola; LOOOL! You'll just have to wait and see ; ) ,, 7abeebtyy I missed you too ;** ,, Enshallah I'll try my best enshallah ;* ,, Lool, we'll see ;p


Shushu; Thanks ;* I'm glad you did , enshallah ;**


Nawarii; AAHHH I MISSED YOU TOOO;* I missed writing b3d! Enshallah post tonight ; ) .. LOOL! Yeaahh :p We'll see ; ) ... LOOL! Ennshallah ; ) .. love you too babe;**


N; Enshallah :p


Anon (BG); Thanks;** ,, Enshallah;**

7awoory ;*** said...

Ya 7ayati eli tabi tlazag feeni...
Ya 7eloooooooha...
Galbi I'm finally catching up...
Yaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!
Love u...
Mwaaaaaaaaaaah...
;************

The Truth said...

7awoory; Hehehehhehe :p! YAAY:**! Love you 2;*********

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com