Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Taking Chances (A short story)(Part 1 of 3)

Hey guys ;( , I'm sorryy :(! Wallah I have no time! 7atta el7een I tried to sleep but I couldn't :( ,, waray faz3a min 7! My summer khayis khayis khayis :(! Bs at least better than a boring summer! Khayis I mean enna I'm always busy :p ,, khal agoul likom jadwily ok ;p? I wake up at 7 , go to work at 8, come back around 1:30, lunch, shower, nap, ag3ad 3al 4, 2 hours of reading of the major I want enshallah, (it's a secret agoul likom later ;p) ,, elsa3a 8 6al3at el-3a2ila ;p , enrid 3al 11, 12, agra a book until I fall asleep! Great schedule muu ;p? Lool, so my little treat! I'm gonna write a short realistic realistic storyy!! 7ail 7aail realistic! I hope you like it;** ,, it will probably be 2 to 3 posts only, it's probably gonna be that way with my coming storied until I find time to complete The Rhythm of My Heartbeat ;(! Sorryyyy ;( Bs I love you taraa mu tinsoun ok? ;( ;*****


*******

Sarah, saroona, call her whatever you want. She doesn't care. She was in highschool when she first met him. She was thanya thanawyy (grade 10) ,, at friday's (the day not the restaurant ;p) she would go her grandfather's house, they had a beautiful garden in front of the house, and there was a nagaziya there ;p .. Ehya o her cousin la6oof would jump there .. And sit there when they're tired ..

Lamma et3ibaw eg3idaw o bidaw esoulfoon, and then this escalade drives through, honks the horns, o eshif flasharaat ..

Li6eefa; go home loser!
Sarah; *low voice* shhh heyy entaayy! Malich sheghiil feeh!
Li6eefa; waiih! Ishda3wa sima3nyy!

Sarah took a glimpse, and boy was he hot! He looked too old for her. And he was. He looked 22. While she was only 16! Sarah had zero experience with boys! She knew nothing but to be tikana in front of them.

This guy managed to appear in Sarah's dream last night. She thought he was hot, but never to be expected in a dream.

Khal aw9if likom Sarah. Bint 3adiya 3adiya 3adiya! 3a6aha allah ma 3a6a ghairha! Malami7ha 3adiya, same as every other person. What was she special with? What made her shine? What made her pop? What made her different from all the others? Her brush! She was an amazing artist, she wasn't that good in school, she wasn't that good with fashion, she wasn't that good with .. (Fill in the blanks with anything attractive) she loved to paint!
Weeks gone by:

She was waiting after school, the driver would always be late, and never be on time! He would pick up her brother who's at a different school, then pick her up. So as sarah was waiting, all the kids went back home, and she was the only one left. She got mad, she felt embarrassed from the teacher who was bored to tears waiting for her to basically LEAVE!

Ms.Hellen; Sarah why don't you call your driver?

Sarah called her brother up from her mobile ,, He had no excuse, he made up some, but she knew that,

7amanyy; kaanaa wi9alna wi9alnaa!

Sarah started looking around trying to spot their driver's car .. And guess who she found? Oh yeah! The Escalade! THE escalade ; )

7 comments:

Darliam said...

allaaaaah kamlaaaay kamlaay
shakelha 7adhaaa 3ajeeeebaa :****

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

I MISSS YOUUUUUUUUU TRUTTTHIIIIIIIII;********
ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT BABE!!!;*********
Shakhbariichh?!!!:D

I loved it wayiidd and im soo hooked yalla post soon:@;*
I love you and come back:( come back soon!!!:******
I LOVE YOU LIKE A BIG FAT KID LOVED CAKEE !!! allaa i love cake:((;***********

Naduuuuh said...

looks like a nice story yalla kamli soon

F;* said...

alaaah shakilha a great story!:D continue please!

The Truth said...

Darliam; enshallah I'm doing my best wallah 7atta I'm writing from my mobile ;p becuz I love you ;$

Always.Be; AMBAAAIIHH!! I miss you tooooo!! Akhaaih 3ala el-ayaam elly "inpawist" everyday! That was so much fun :(! Yallah ma 3alaih! Ka wallah I'm posting! O enshallah I'm planning to read your blogs instead of the books, coz I've already finished reading 3. I love you tooo ya ba3ad galbyy! Lool! I LOVE YOU TOO;*****

Morning Dew; Thanks, enshallah I will ; )

F*; Thank yoou, enshallah.

I'll try posting tonight guys ;**

Anonymous said...

miss yooooooooooooooooooou
i loved the poooost
ana 3aksich ma 3indii shay el 9aif lil7een 9aaif 7ada sa5afaaa mako shay asaawii :(
7bebty post soon love you

um flfola

The Truth said...

Um flfola; awww 7abeebtyy I miss you too! Wallah! I'm glad you love it, it loves u more ; ) .. Wee! Yallah 3al aQal maku worries o ta3ab,,enshallah post tonight;***

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com