Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Rhythm Of My Heartbeat-25

First of all I wanna say sorry to all of you. I haven't been reading your amazing blogs :(! I never have the time I swear, I thought summer will be a carefree life where there's just free time free time ALL THE TIME! Turns out I really have a lot to do. I have a summer job, I have stupid classes to attend, I have alotta books I have to finish reading at the end of the summer. It's one of those stupid plans where you put a list of books you have to read ;/ Yeah ;/ Cousin's idea, she's like "I'll write you a list of amazing books and if you read them you'll become a new person, Trust me I did it" I was going through a rough time back then, so I thought it was a good idea. It actually is because I am feeling better already. So anyway the point is that I'm sorry, I rarely have the time, so please bear with me, o Enshallah I will read your stories when I can! I'm really dying to know alotta stuff :(! Enshallah I'll get the time, say ameen;*****



This post is a bit short, But it's the best I came up with





Here Goes;;*********



-----------------------------------------------------


Previously...



He drove while I stared at him, as he bit his lips trying to think .. I loved how his eyes would quickly move from the side mirror to the rare view mirror, He kept his forcus on driving, And I loved the way he drove! The way he turns the spining wheel,,After the long road we finally made our destination ,,


Tadrooon wain?



-----------------------------------------------------




This cute amusement park (Guys! Don't imagine the amusement parks we have ;p! Itkhayilaaww chii Disney Land okay? :P LOOL! Mu ElShi3ib Wala Showbiz looool! Omg I was so sad lamma ehdimaw Showbiz! Kil 6ifooltyy kanaat hnaak! Awaal youm kint 9gheera Showbiz was like "WOW"! LOOL! I used to beg my parents to take me there xD! Omg I still remember the games, there was like this safeena elly it6iil 3al shari3! And we used to play it o en6il 3al shari3 o flirt with the cars out side looool!:P Omg wallah ayaam 7ilwaa! oo oo I remember the game elly they're like circles o yagliboun yagliboun! LOL! The first time la3abt'ha I cried xD! Afashil :P!)


Yousif; You feel like playing?


7asasny enny 8 years old ;p ,, But deep inside, I'd love to play, it was still fun no matter how old you get (Mu 9a7 guys? Wallah ana my mom still like amusement parks, Bs sometimes she gets scared from the games that go really high! Bs wallah elli3ib 7ilw! LOL bagoul salfa g9eera! Marra kinna ib Blackpool eb England, Kil my family ra7aw this boring game o bs ana ma kint aby arkab ,, Wala 7araam my mom it'tha7yy o ma itrou7 wiyahom ,, Chan agoul 7ag ommy "Yuma khal nil3ab hatheech" o ashart 3ala this HUGE death roller coaster! Mommy; "Maynoona? Nawya 3ala 3omrich?" ,, Me; "Yuma allah ykhaleech, Baba gal bachir maku amusement park, Allah ykhaleech allah ykhaleech" ,, Finally eQtan3at o rikabna xD! Youm khala9at elli3ba she was shaking maskeena b3d galbyy! And then eg3idat tad3yyy 3alay! xD! It3arfoon when parents have this "Ad3ryy 3ala" Tone, But really they're praying for you! She was like "Allah yaakhiith ebleeesiiiich!" As I was cracking up! She had some other prayers that sounded like enha tad3yy 3alay bs 9ij kanat tad3eelyy :p LOL! Moms are weird :p But I love her like hell;***! Lol back to the story) ..


Ruba; Eeeh! Allah look at that one!!


I pointed at this roller coaster, but another game caught my eye, and then another, and another! I felt like a kid once again! I felt like I had to much energy to release! I felt the youth, I felt the amazment! Yousif couldn't help but chuckle at my expressions as I moved my eye from one game to another ,,


Yousif; yallah emshay nakhith tickets!


(Chinna maku nithaam tickets any more? :p! Lool! Well I love tickets! A7la min elcards wai3 ;p ,, fa let's just go with tickets this time ;p)


Ruba; eeh yallah ,,


We stood in line, and when it was finally our turn ,,


Ticket Guy; Hello ma'am, sir, How much for the kids?


Yousif and I looked at each other immediately and we looked like we were 2 inches away from bursting out laughing! Who would think "WE" were the ones who wanted to play! xD


Yousif; *Holding laughter* Cham tabeen?
Ruba; Madryy!
Yousif; 100 KD!
Ruba; A hundred? Are you crazy?
Yousif; Yeah! Our kids love to play :p
Ruba; *Holding laughter* Yeah 9a7!


Our Kids? Yousif o ana? Ana o Yousif? 3yaalna e7na? OUR KIDS?


Ticket Guy; Okay sir, There you go, Enjoy your time in Cotton Candy Land (Kaifyyy I just made it up lool :p)
Yousif; Thanks ,, Where to miss?


He said that while I was looking at things with amazment and curiosity ,,


Yousif; Hahahah, yallah binrakbiich wain ma tabeen :p
Ruba; yaasooof la tith7aak 3alay! I can't remember the last time I was at an amusement park!
Yousif; Haha, yallah yallah! Nirkab hathyy?
Ruba; Eeeh eeehh! Eeehh!
Yousif; ok ok ok :p


I slightly hit him on the shoulder, as I stole away the ticket and ran to stay in line ,,
We had a blast we entered all the games, some of the games were dangerous and I kinda chickened out, But yousif would tell me to be brave and challenge myself, So basically, yeah, we entered every game! There was only one game left, One game I couldn't bear! One game I knew I would have nightmares about .. The roller coaster backwards!


Yousif; Roro wallah it's like the roller coster! Just backwards!
Ruba; la la yousif wallah akhaaf! Hatholaak kilhom bil yaaallah 3ala ma eQtana3t! Bs hathyyy no way!!
Yousif; Enzain let's go watch! We'll just watch ..
Ruba; okay ,,


I knew what he was after, And I wasn't falling for that .. Both of us stood there looking at it as it played, while people were screaming and blah blah blah ,, I bit my nails just watching it! And his grin couldn't get wider! ,,


Yousif; yallah dournaa!
Ruba; YOOUUSIIIF! Manyyy rakbaa! Shouf wyoooh elnaaas bas!!


(We do this thing, If we're new to a game, we stand 9oub where the people leave after playing and look at their faces, etha daayikh o chii emtanni7 shway! ya3nyy itkharii3! If they're laughing and joking around then it's safe ;p Mom's idea :p Wallah it works every time ;p )


Yousif; Malich sheghil fil naas! Ohma khawaafeen entay shujaa3a! Entay ba6ala!


Those are the words you say to kids and it might affect them! To me ,, "Shujaa3a" and "Ba6ala" had a stronger effect! It meant the world to me ,, The last time I heard those words, were probably when I was 5 or 6! ,, It's a long time!


Ruba; ...... okay!
Yousif; Yallah, hold my hand!


I took his hand, walked slowly towards the seats, and sat down. He was on my right! I was on the left, The guys locked the safety lock, and made sure it was tight enough! I held the handle with my left hand! And held Yousif's hand tighter with my right hand!


Ruba; I'm scared to death!
Yousif; Look at me!


Looking at him was a bit hard at that position, But I looked. His eye lashes were brown color because of the sun light, also his eyes, I saw the shadow of his eye lashes on his nose, And they looked beautiful!


Yousif; You'll enjoy it!
Ruba; Daam enny ma3ak!
Yousif; Ya ba3adhum! A7ib...

7 comments:

SuziQ_ said...

its verry short! =p bss aham shai u posted ;)

i miss going to theme parks <3

Anonymous said...

awwwww CUTE !!!! yousif a7ibaaaaaa wanasaaa shawagteny abyy al3aaaaaaaaaaaaab lol poost soon 7bebty love you

um flfola

Anonymous said...

Yay u posted! <3
gbl shway king za3lana becuz 5ala9t el 89a 3gb a few min. Chayakt n it was like "25"that made my day wallah :D
thankyou!
Btw amazing story I can simply say I'm addicted to it !

Nawarii said...

ALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

WANASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT TO GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK WITH THEM....

BTW I LOVE UR MOM'S IDEA OF STANDING AT THE END OF THE GAME HEHE IT IS TRUE....

WAYD WAYD WAYD WAYD WAYD 7ABAIT EL POST....MARI7777777777 OW CHEEE KA2NA 9J ON COTTON LAND....

FINALLY GOOOOOOOOOOD LUCK WITH UR SUMMER JOB....AND WITH UR READING LIST...do share if u come across something worth reading :*:*:*

love youuuuuuuuu


plsssssssssss longer posts

Amore said...

I LOVE YOUR STORYY! it is addicting:p nabee more posts and longer plzz!!
and plz check out my blog www.lovefreelyy.blogspot.com

xoxo

Amore

The Truth said...

SuziQ_; I'm sorryy ;( ;***

Um flfola; lool, love u too 7ayaty;***

Anon; eeeh I did ;p ,, I'm glad u're happy;*** ,, enshallah;***

Nawarii; lool, I miss it too :p ,, eeh 7adda it always works wallah ,, I'm glad you enjoyed it! And thank you soo much! O as for the reading list, there are a couple of books 7adhum 3ajeebeen, The Secret, and Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man! Love you too;;** I love ur long comments;;**** I'll try enshallaah;***

Amore; 7abeebty entay thanks;** enshallah! And I will surely check it out ; );***

Anonymous said...

Omg!!!! BEST STORY EVER IM IN LOVE WITH YOU AND ALL !!! JD JD BEST STOORYY:'( ILY BTW ELQSA MY FAV. QSAA EVER OK RWAIB! DSHAITY GLBY;p 7DYY MSTANSAAA 3LEEHUM ALLA LA YFARGHUM ! W I WISH ENICH TGREEN MY MSG CUZ ILOOOVEEEYOUU WAAID!!!:******* Ana mn zman knt agraha bs yat li fatra madry shloun lahit 3nha shwi stupid :( wdyy lw 3ndy friend zouqa/habla/Tynn/kalba nfsiich:$ w btw I miss elal3ab eli feha w same here awal l3ba arkba Eli adour :p Never stop posting and ILY :******** -a7iss nfsy ql6 twny dasha-;$:p w hathy awal Mara aktbb comment fa Madri 3n elname Eli by6l3 w madry shnu w I reealllyy hope ench tgreenha btw my name is Dana :*

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com