Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

I Know You Too Well..

I know you too well..
I know everything about you..
I know your worst enemy..
I know your best friend..
I know how much you care about your family..
I know how much you hate this distance between us..
I know your favorite car..
I know your favorite meals..
I know your most loved song..
I know which song makes you cry..
I know which song makes you smile..
I know which song reminds you of me..
I know you too well darling..
I know how much you love me..
I know you know how much I love you..
I know how funny it is when you forget that sometimes..
I know how you've always been the only muse to make me write poetry..
I know you wish you were..
I know how much you miss your mom..
I know you would give anything in this world to be next to her..
I know how a simple kind gesture can make your day..
I know you act like you don't give a shit about this world..
I know you do..
I know you too goddamn well darling..

No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com