Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

If We're Meant To Be. Part14

Ghalia's POV:
Time: Past.

So a few weeks have passed since I started med school, it's cool and all but I feel like something is missing. Maybe missing home and my family is what's bothering me. I don't know what's wrong, maybe it's just pms.. I really don't know. I was sitting on our couch in our flat, sar7ana eb afkary when lulu decided to jump in..

Lulu; shtfakreen feeeeeeeeeeeh? :D
Ghalia; nothing, what's up?
Lulu; omgg abdurazzag keeps texting me random stuff o ga3ed esoulif o 7altah 7ala o mishta6 o itkhayilayy ...

She went on and on about her massive crush towards abdurazzag ..

Lulu; ga3edd tismi3eeeeeeeen?
Ghalia; yeah
Lulu; are you okay?
Ghalia; yeah bs I think I'm pms-ing or something
Lulu; omggg I have the best treatment for you! Go change
Ghalia; waaayy lulu maly khilgggg
Lulu; bidoooon niqashaat lw sama7tay! Goumay badlay
Ghalia; gaaahhh okay wain binrou7?
Lulu; mu shighlich
Ghalia; enzain shalbis?
Lulu; leggings and a cool shirt
Ghalia; okay

I wore my black leggings with my grey coca-cola shirt, I wore my hair in a messy bun and went off with my tennis shoes.

So she took me to a spa next door, we both had a full body massage and then a mani and padi. God that was soo relaxing and just what I needed!

Ghalia; lulu you are a saint!!! Jad jad thank you!!
Lulu; what can I say? I'm just awesome like that!
Ghalia; hahaha
Lulu; waaii33 bacher mondayyyyy :c
Ghalia; ugh tawny nasyaa


Anyway, we went back home and slept a little early coz we had an early class tomorrow morning ..

NEXT MORNING:

We went to class together and Eissa was already there, he smiled at me so I smiled back

Lulu; *gasp* wain abdurazzaaagg!
Ghalia; madry, el3ada killa wiya eissa
Lulu; eeh, ghalouyy ghaloouyy go ask him wainah
Ghalia; haw maynoona, enthabray bs
Lulu; hmmpphhh

Class started, and a few minutes later abdurazzaag entered, of course the professor gave him a long lecture about being late and marked him absent, but then I looked at lulu and she was grinning, I was so sure she's happy he came, And then surprisingly Abdurazzag came and sat next to lulu.

After class has finished, Lulu grabbed me and whispered ..

Lulu; I have something big to say.. Like BIG BIG BIG! HUUUGE!!
Ghalia; what?
Lulu; come over here I don't want anyone to listen

We went a few steps further, I was a bit concerned ..

Ghalia; shfeech ga3ed itkhawfeeny!
Lulu; abdurazzagg wrote me a small note on my notebook
Ghalia; And it saaaaaid ..... ?


-----------------------------------------------

WOOPSIE!
Don't you miss my cliffhangers? No? Hahahaha
I know it's a short post, but I think less people are reading coz my posts are too long. Let me know on how much do you guys like. Too little? Too much? Lemme know
Love you all,
Stay tuned for more updates
xxoo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loove it!!! Keep posting

Anonymous said...

postttttt

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com