Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

HI♥

HEYYYYY MY LOVELY READERS & FOLLOWERS!!

I know it has been for-e-verrr!
I'm really sorryyy, life has been very crazy lately.
I'd love to let you guys know what happened over the past year, it has been like a movie hahha.
I miss each and every single one of you!
How have you guys been?
Is blogger dead? lol. I feel like it is.
I actually don't know how many people are on it any more and reading my blog.
Please lemme know if you are reading and if you would like me to continue on the story.
I'm also thinking of starting a new blog actually, but a completely different type of blog. I'm thinking of starting a fashion & make up blog coz I am crazy in love with that. So I'm thinking of developing that and sharing all that I know with you guys. I have pretty big awesome plans for that blog.

Lemme know your thoughts on that, if you would like me to start a fashion blog..
Lemme know if you want me to continue on this blog as well and lemme know how many of you are reading.

Thank you sooo much and again sorry for being a sucky blogger!
Please la tebkhelooun bil comments lemme know your thoughts.

Love you all,
xxoo

3 comments:

Z said...

Haaaaiii!! Welcome back beautifulxx
I've been waiting for youu!
Is it okay if you finish the blog and then start a new fashion and makeup one?
Thank yoouuuً xx
I'm so glad you're back ;*

Z

Anonymous said...

Can you please continue this blog
Its amazing !!
Waiting.....

Anonymous said...

Please at least end this wonderful story, I love your writing and I wish you luck where ever you go..
-A silent emirati reader
AKS

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com