Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

If We're Meant To Be. Part4

How are you doing todaayyy?? ;****

Thanks to all of those who commented xx and the ones who didn't please do :( LOL(a) ishda3wa ma astahil?;$

You can follow me on twitter btw @thetruththirtee and ask for a follow back coz I don't know ur names ;**

------------------------------------------------

You are probably wondering what is wrong with her. I'll tell you..

I'll tell you about the first time I knew..

*on the phone*
Eissa; ana we9alt ghala, na6rech jbaal subway
Ghalya; okay yaya

5 minutes later she arrived

Ghalya; ambaaih barrrrrdddd!!

She rubbed her hands together

Eissa; ghala 3indy hoodie wara tabeen?

Ghalya; la 3ad

She did her shy face

Eissa; ishda3wa mista7ya minny?

She did her shy face again, so I grabbed the hoodie and gave it to her.

Ghalya tucked hself in it.

Ghalya; thank yoooouu

Oh how cute! I just pinched her cheek.

Ghalya; ommy lal7een ma galat ly meta btiyoon tara
Eissa; elkhamees elyay ya 3omry
Ghalya; ohhh;o! Ya3nee 3ogob bachiiiir! Ma sharaitttt shayyyyyyy ;o
Eissa; yamdeech ya 3omry, o ma lah da3y tp9ara7a I alreadyvlike you ya3nee ;p
Ghalya; adree ;$ bs ham!
Eissa; tabeen el7een awadeech?
Ghalya; la wallaaaah ;p? Shil fayda!
Eissa; haha! Khala9 la it7teen ma ra7 a6awil ma3ach elyoum, 3ashan yamdeech
Ghalya; ok zain ;$
Eissa; 6a3 hatheee ;o! Elmafruth itgoleen laa 7abeeby ma ra7 ashba3 minnik bag3ad ma3ak 6oul elyooum!,
Ghalya; oh my godddd! Hehehe eissaaaaaaa

I loved her dala3ness and her di3laness. (i just created those words :D I'm better than Francis Bacon at coining words LOL)

Eissa; shnu eissaa!
Ghalya; we'll get all the time later enzhallahh ;$
Eissa; mashy mashy, bs 7abait agoulich ennyyy za3alt

I love how we acted like kids with each other.

Ghalya; Eissaa!!
Eissa; *mitkattif* no
Ghalya; yallaaahh 3aaaad ;(
Eissa; huh 3-|
Ghalya; bs elyoouumm ;$ .. Please sami7ny yallah.

And she reached out her pinky finger

Eissa; bs hal marra!

And I reached out my pinky finger asbwell o ti9ala7na.

We had such a lovely time then, we went to sakura and had the best lunch together, b3dain I dropped her off and she did her shopping.

I texted her around 11'pm

To Ghalya;
Ghala 6amneeny ish9ar ma3ach?

From Ghalya;
Ligaait 2 amazi g dresses, e7tart fa I bought both hehehe

To Ghalya;
Whichever you choose to wear, elthany save it for the honeymoon okay?;***

From Ghalya;
Okayy;**

Next morning was the day I knew...

I'll tell you later...

---------------------------------------

Idk why but I just love cliffhangers :p

Iloveyou:$

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're soooo cute!!! Great post, post sooon please;***
-from the girl u just talked to in twitter lool;p

Anonymous said...

Hey I likee itt damn much so cutteee !! I lovvvveee lovvvveeee ittt !!! ♥ its so damn great am the guy who said where's it I want to read here I go I red it its to cute wallah keep posting girl <3 your posts arree epiiccc

The Truth said...

Anon1 ; awww you're so sweet, thank you :***

The Truth said...

Anon2; it likes you baack! But I'm sorry I didn't understand much lol. But thanks for the comment it's very sweet :*

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com