Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

If We're Meant To Be (Introduction)

NEW STORY!

Fiction.


Probably going to be very dramatic. I just feel like it ;p


Totally out of the blue.


I hope you guys like it;**


Sorry about the previous post! Madryy ishsalfitaaahhh;@! Ba6 chabdyy 3idtaah over 3 times o lal7eenah em7annich o mu rathy! I hope this one mu nafsaah!


Ooooooh and btw! I MISS YOU GUYYSSSSS SOOOOOO DAAAAAMMMNN DEARLY! Ambaih wallah I really dooooooo :'(!


J 7abeebtyy you're still remembered;*! I hope you read my posts, and I hope you reply to my emails once you get the chance, love you doll face;*


Now here's the deal B)


--------------------------------------------------


Before I start telling my story, I'm gonna let you know me, I'm gonna let you know who I am very up close. Know me for who I really am, and not for what people say about me.


My name is Eissa, I'm 24, I'm an oil and gas engineer, I work most of the time, I'm dedicated unlike the others. I only have a younger sister, who is 16. I'm very protective when it comes to her since my father is dead, I'm the man of the house or so they call it.


I've never been with a woman before except for once, and it is slowly slipping out of my hands, you'll get to know with time.


It started off great, She was with me in calculus class, I admired her from afar, I didn't like her for her looks (though she looks great) , I kept stalking her from afar, I saw the way she interacted with people. She was always polite even with rude people, and that's what I really liked about her..


I cannot mention how we met right now, because it is extremely hard for me, My heart is breaking just rememebering her face. I love her so much.


I was headed back home, I checked her text message every now and then, and each and every time I had no idea how or what to reply


From Ghalya:


What if I die?


Dadadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! (You know this music:p? Elly lamma e9er a climax:p? Yeah hathy eyhaa(A) .. )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great start cant wait for the rest :D

Anonymous said...

Missed yooou
Okhh shesalfa ;o
Loved it post sooon
Love you

Um flfola

Anonymous said...

wheres the new postt :(?

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com